Chapter 15

Staring from afar.

 

A/N: Chapter 15 is finally up~ Dance party! /dances/ Kekeke~ Enjoy! 

 

The sunlight creep through the slight opening in between the curtains, Sunggyu rubbed his eyes and got up, stretched his arms and twist and turn to loosen the knots on his back. After doing so, he plopped back on the bed. He turned around and stared at the handsome being beside him. “Morning Woohyun ah,” Sunggyu whispered into Woohyun’s ears and brush his lips on his cheek before getting out of bed and going to the toilet to wash up. As Sunggyu was washing up, he didn’t realised that the toilet door had open and a creeper Woohyun sneaked into the toilet and took off all his clothes and joined Sunggyu in the shower. “AHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE! NAM WOOHYUN! You scared me!” Sunggyu screamed in shock and hit Woohyun on his arms when he finally noticed that Woohyun was behind him. Woohyun just chuckled and continue washing up. Both felt awkward but they got use to it and finally finish showering and got dressed.  Both boys went downstairs to find Sunggyu’s mum in the living room knitting and Sung Jong in the kitchen chomping on breakfast and I mean it literally. He was chomping on sausages and bacons and pieces of cookies. “Morning Sungjong.” Both boys greeted him. Sungjong  just nodded and continued eating his breakfast. Sunggyu’s mum walked into the kitchen and the boys too greeted her good morning. “Breakfast is on the stove, I left some bacon and sausages and there is orange juice and milk in the fridge. Help yourselves. I’m going out for a while.” Sunggyu’s mother told them and took her coat off the coat hanger and went off. Both boys got food on their plates and settle down for breakfast. “Hyung, I’m going to the library with my friends to finish my project. Will be back home in the evening. Bye!” and with that, Sungjong slammed the door behind him. Sunggyu shook his head. “So what do you wanna do today?” Woohyun asked while chewing on a piece of bacon. Sunggyu just shrugged. “Let’s go to my house for a while kay, I need to get changed into my shirt and pants. Your clothes feels a little tight on me and maybe after that we can go somewhere. ” Sunggyu nodded trying to hold in his laughter about the clothes comment.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Urgh…. Ouch! What the hell!” Sungyeol woke up to a pen poking into this back. He sat up on the bed and looked at the mess that was on the bed and even on the floor. Sungyeol got off the bed to clean the mess of stationary but instead he stepped on a pencil and he screamed in pain. “OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID PENCIL!” Sungyeol cursed the pencil as he grabbed it off the floor.  “Yeol. Why are you screaming? Its only 8.30am” Myungsoo looked at the digital clock at the side table while telling Sungyeol off for making so much noise. “Ouch! What the hell—What is this ruler doing here?” Myungsoo too got up and saw the mess. Myungsoo now understood why Sungyeol was screaming. Both boys got up and cleared the stationary and books off the bed and floor. After doing so, they got back to bed, hugging each other and went back to sleep for another half an hour. Both boys woke up finally not feeling sleepy. They went and take turns taking showers and got ready and went out for breakfast. “Hmm, Yeollie baby.” Sungyeol blush upon hearing that nickname. “Mhmm, what is it Myungie?” “You wanna have breakfast at mac donalds or at the nearby café?”Myungsoo asked. In the end both boys opted for the nearby café and when they got in; they were greeted by cheerful smiles from the waiters and waitresses. As they got into one of the booths, a waiter went up to them to get their orders. Myungsoo ordered pancakes with extra syrup and a cup of milk tea and Sungyeol ordered waffles with chocolate syrup and butter bread with jam and a cup of Americano. Soon their orders came and they dig in with happy smiles.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Hoya went downstairs and dig inside the fridge and cupboards. Since he woke up before Dongwoo he decided to make breakfast before that sleepy head wakes up. “Hmmm, all I can find is kimchi ramyun, eggs and sausages. I guess we will be having a heaving breakfast today.” Hoya told himself as he got a pot out and starts boiling water. After the water boils, he proceeds to prepare breakfast. Upstairs, Dongwoo stretched his arms and rolled around the bed before sitting up. “Urgh, the sun is so bright. What time is it?” Dongwoo asked himself and checked the clock on his side table. “Damn it’s already 9.30am. Eh…. Where’s Hoya?” Dongwoo got off the bed and out his room. He went down the stairs while rubbing his eyes and almost fell flat on his face as he reached the bottom of the stairs. “Howon, Lee Howon?” “In the kitchen babe!” Dongwoo walked to the kitchen to find Hoya putting a pot of what it seems to be ramyun to him on a wooden coaster. “I made breakfast babe.” Hoya told Dongwoo and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Dongwoo smiled and greeted his boyfriend good morning. “Have you brushed your teeth?” Dongwoo shook his head and ran off to brush his teeth. In a few minutes he came back to the kitchen with his mouth smelling minty fresh. “Good boy, now you can eat.” Hoya jokingly told him off. Dongwoo rolled his eyes and dig in. “Mmm~ This is really good Hoya.” Hoya smiled and nodded. Dongwoo had some noodles on his chopsticks and Hoya did too and they soon realised that they each have each ends of the same noodles in their mouth. Being the cheeky boy Dongwoo was, he moved closed and gave Hoya a quick kiss and bite the noodles breaking it off. Hoya smiled and cupped Dongwoo’s face and squished his cheeks. “Cutie! I love you.” Dongwoo blushed and said “I love you too.” They finally finished their breakfast and Dongwoo went to take a shower since he haven’t done so yet.

A/N: Sorry you guys have to wait so long for this update. Really sorry. I blame everything on school. I do not like you school! not one bit! seriously! hmph! /ignore rants/ btw... Updates now will be slower then ever cause my exams are starting... yes again! -___- soon and i need to study! me no like studying... but for me future me has to study! ;___; /sorry for ranting again. do ignore/ anyways. i apologise 1st if my updates are slow. I will try my best to update soon alright! Do wait for me~ wait for me kays! Dont go~ huhu /reaches hands dramaticly/ Anyways i got inspired by the noodle kiss/almost at least/ Dongya did in Sesame player ep 3 and wrote it in! /runs around screaming Dongya is real/  LOL! and ISNT SUNGYEOL'S BROTHER CUTE!? KYAH!!!!! HE HAS CHUBBY CHEEKS TOO! GOOD GENES RUNS IN THE FAMILY! <33333 || So~ Comment and Subscribe! I love you readers~ /insert a million hearts/