The Beginning to Remembering

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

Zoe's POV

There were so many thoughts running through my head at this point. I had no clue what to do and how I was going to live my life with this. I'm glad Jinki is here to take care of me and I'm just hoping that I don't forget who he is. As I looked at all of our pictures again and our daughter my memory had came back. 

"Oh Jinki it's you, I'm so sorry I forgot who you were please forgive me." 
 
"It's ok I'll always be here for you, it's not your fault."
 
Then I looked at my daughter, who was the cutest thing in the world, but I couldn't seem to remember what I had named her, so I just stared at her.
 
"Mommy is very sorry, and I love you very much baby," she smiled and said,
 
"Nah do umma," she said hugging me, I couldn't help but allow tears run down my face. 
 
Jinki then had gotten up brought over our photo albums and we looked at all the pictures. I knew he was doing this to help me not to forget when we first met, got married and photos of us with our child.
 
"Is this our baby? She's really chunky." I giggled, but then felt sad that I couldn't recognize our child as a baby.
 
"Yes it is, isn't she adorable? I love them both of you so much, I'm glad to have both of you in my life." I looked at him and smiled. 
 
"How old is she now?"
 
"She's 2 she'll be 3 soon on the 17th of December"
 
"Ahhh she's grown up a lot since this picture." I looked at my daughter again and pinched her cheeks. 
 
"Little baby, do you know your name and how old you are?" I felt embarrassed since I couldn't remember her name, I also wanted to see how smart she was.
 
"My name is Amie and I'm 4. I'm a big girl now," Amie gave her mother the incorrect age in Korean with excitement.
 
"Yup that's right, did you know that umma has a baby in her tummy?" Zoe asked excited to show it off, as soon as she realized what was going on.
 
"Neh, is it boy or girl? I want a baby sister!" She said happily.
 
"ummm, Umma isn't sure yet, but it I'll be happy if its a girl too, especially if she's as cute as you." Zoe looked ast Jinki with confusion and for insight, indicating how long she's been pregnant for and if he knew the of the baby.
 
Amie looked at me smiling then climbed up on my lap and rubbed my tummy, as well as Jinki. Although I knew I was pregnant I wasn't sure how many months I had been pregnant for.
 
"Do you know how many months pregnant you are?" Jinki asked to see if I how much I could remember.
 
"If I'm not mistaking I'm 5 months right?"
 
"That's right! I'm glad you remembered, now don't forget. Jinki-appa will remind you next month you'll be 6 months." Surprisingly that was the only thing she remembered thus so far.
 
I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek, then I continued flipping through the photo album and looking at the photo's with him and Amie. As I looked thought the photo album I ran into this picture of a cute little baby boy.
 
 
"Omo! who is this adorable baby?"
 
"Jagyia that's me," he chuckled. "You always teased me about my cheeks and would pinch them after you saw this picture."
 
"Awww I'm so upset I can't remember those fun times, I hope it all comes back to me soon."
 
"Don't worry it will all come back everytime you look at our photos. Don't be too hard on yourself the doctor says it takes time for your memory to come back, so don't become so upset."
 
I looked back down at the photo's again, and saw Jinki with a y outfit on and he seemed to be dancing with other people on stage, I giggled because he doesn't look the same as he did in this picture I saw.
 
 
I was totally confused on what he was doing and who those people were, but for a few seconds I didn't care because he looked so handsome and I couldn't believe this man was my husband.