어떻게? (What Am I Going to Do?)

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}
We finally arrived at the hospital and the paramedics had rushed her into an emergency room. While she was being taken to the emergency room I had been told to stay in the emergency reception area. How could I just sit here and wait for her? I wanted to see her now and not have to wait, I needed to be informed immediately about what was taking place with my wife. My mind was racing with thoughts about her and the baby, making me overwhelmed and frantic. As I sat and waited I got a call from one of my dongsengs.
 
 
"Hyung is everything ok, and do we need to come up there?" Key asked sympathetically. I could tell he was concerned since he spent half the day with her helping prepare lunch. Key and Zoe were very close.
 
"I'm in the waiting room so I'm not quite sure yet, and please keep an eye on Amie for me, I'll be fine. I'll be sure to call you back when I'm informed on what's going on with Zoe and the baby."
 
"Hyung I'm very sorry, I know I should've been more careful while preparing for our lunch. I didn't know you were allergic to all those fruits. I'm really worried about her I feel like I need to be there with to comfort you," Key said in between sniffles.
 
"Key it's fine, don't take the blame. She's always blaming herself for something this simple and I definitely don't need you to do the same. I'm just worried about Zoe and the baby."
 
"Well I'm worried about them too and I'm coming up there. Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin will watch Amie since they know what they're doing."
 
"That's fine." Jinki sighed heavily and hung up. Even if Key was coming to comfort me there's no way he could stop what was going on with Zoe. I wish I could take her place and let me be the one hurt. Why her? I just wish it was me and not her. She's already suffered enough.
 
After I had waited for half an hour I was greeted by the doctors and nurses, informing him about his wife.
 
"Hello I'm Dr. Kim, are you Mr. Lee Jinki, the husband of Zoe?"
 
"Neh, is everything ok and am I able to see her now?" Jinki sprang up from his seat.
 
"Everything is fine right now her blood pressure was a slightly high, and she seems to be stressed and had an anxiety attack. She needs to be on bed rest for a few days until she can recover so her blood pressure can go back to normal. Also the baby is doing just fine, if you were wondering. If you'd like to I can take you to her room now."
 
"Ohh kamsamnida, kamsamnida!" He said bowing multiple times. "I'm glad everything is fine with her and the baby." I smiled brightly as Dr. Kim nodded and smiled back.
 
When I got to the room she was sleep in her bed with all these IV's and monitors hooked up to her. One of them seem to monitor both her heart rate and babies heart rate. I just stared at their pulse rates on the monitor. It seems to me that they are fine. I took a seat next to her on her bed and caressed her hand. Then I lightly kissed her on the forehead, she was beautiful sleeping.
 
"Saranghaeyo," I whispered to her as she was still sleeping, wishing that she knew I was here for her. I just watched her while she slept, then I  heard a sudden knock at the door. 
 
"Come in." It was Key.
 
As I entered the room I saw Zoe lying in the bed with all the monitors and IV's hooked up to her. There was also Jinki lying next to her. His eyes were blood shot red, as if they had been inflamed and irritated by allergies. I'm sure Jinki felt miserable seeing her like this, and I couldn't blame him for having such feelings. I knew I needed to be here to encourage him to stay strong. I couldn't stand to see my hyung in such condition. 
 
"Hyung I know you're not doing well so I'm not going to ask. I'm just here to comfort you and help you take care of Zoe. I'll be here to help as much as possible." Key stated sincerely with sorrow. 
 
"Kamsamnida." I said almost in a whisper.
 
"Before you ask I'll just inform you that Amie is in good hands with Jjong and Minho. Oh, and I also brought you some clothes knowing that you'll probably be here for a few days with her." With Key being the mother that he is he already knew Jinki was going to need a change of clothes.
 
"Kamsamnida," I mumbled weakly barely allowing my words escape my mouth.
 
"I know your not feeling well but I think you should eat since it's late and get some rest. I'll watch her while you rest."
 
Without refusing, I had taken Key's orders and did as he said and gotten some rest. I fell into a deep sleep, from the exhaustion of crying and being overwhelmed.
 
While Jinki had slept Dr. Kim came in to check on Zoe, who was still sleeping. She seemed to be doing well by the statements the doctor had made. He just told Key that when she woke up she needs to eat but to check with the doctors about what's good for her to eat.