Where's Amie and Your Dongsengs?

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}
"Jinki, did you think I forgot you?"
 
"Neh, I was afraid you had forgotten me but for some reason I had hope and knew you wouldn't. You startled me when you called out my name."
 
"Mianhae, oppa." She giggled cutely. 
 
"Is your food good, Key bought it for you? He came to visit you because he was worried about you as well, so he spent the night."
 
"Ahh kamsamnida Key, the food is delicious. Jinki where is Amie, I want to see her and where are the rest of your dongsengs and why am I here?" She questioned still confused because I hadn't explained to her why she was here.
 
"Amie is home with my dongsengs she's fine. You're here because I found you unconscious on the floor in our bedroom. I don't know what happened to you so I brought you here, because I didn't know what to do. Are you sure you want Amie to see you like this? And do you remember anything that happened before you passed out?"
 
"I want to see my daughter so bring her here, I feel like I had an anxiety attack because I fed you food you were allergic to. I didn't know what to do and don't know what happened after that."
 
"Ahh Jagiya! What did I tell about that? I know you don't remember everything and you know that as well, so please have patience with yourself and if you feel like you can't remember, come and ask me. I'll have Key go pick Amie or my dongsengs can bring her here."
 
"Arreseo Jinki, and have your dongsengs bring her, I want to seem them as well. I don't want them or Amie to be worried about me."
 
"Ok, is there anything you need?"
 
"Yeah I want Amie and your dongsengs here now."
 
"Haha, anything you want Jagiya." I was astonished about the condition she was in now. She seemed to be perfectly fine and acted as nothing had ever happened.
 
"Oh by the way what did they say about our baby, is the baby ok?"
 
"Yes the baby is fine, and I suggest you eat a little more than usual today since you haven't eaten much since you've been here." She took my orders and continued to eat her breakfast eating every bit that Key bought her. After she finished eating I decided to call my dongsengs to come here with Amie.
 
"I'm glad you enjoyed your food and ate well." Key told her smiling.
 
"Neh kamsamnida it was delicious, hopefully I can cook for you all when I return home."
 
"Zoe I think you should focus on your health right, instead of caring for us. That's what got you here in the first place is worrying about everyone else and not yourself. Please take care of yourself as much as you take care of Jinki and Amie."
 
I sat there not saying a word. Everything he had said was true but my intentions were to take care of all of them as a family. I didn't mean to cause any harm to myself. It makes me happy to take care of Jinki and his dongsengs. What am I going to do if I put myself first all the time? I'd be a very selfish person. I understood that I should take care of myself as much as I did for them, but that's what Jinki was here for. 
 
"Well Key I agree with your statements but it makes me happy to be with all of you and look after you."
 
"I understand Zoe, but you must also takes your health into consideration before you end up here again."
 
"Whatever Key." I joked around with him and laughed. As we joked around my baby arrived along with her uncles.
 
"Umma!" She ran over to me hugging me.
 
"Annyeong baby. Umma misses you, are you going to spend the day with me here?"
 
"Yeh umma, Amie misses you a lot." She spoke formally in third person for the first time, shocking me. Then she ran over to sit on Jinki's lap and kissed her dad on the cheek.
 
"Annyeonhasaeyo," they all said as they entered the room. I saw the one that had the baby face holding a teddy bear, he looked so sweet and innocent.
 
"Noona gwenchana, are you sick? Are you dying? Are you going to live? I brought this teddy bear for you." I laughed from astonishment at the questions he asked. What in the world did they tell him?
 
-"Yah! Shut your damn mouth! What kind of questions are those to ask?" Key yelled as well as Minho.
-"Yah!" Jonghyun yelled as well while Jinki laughed.
 
 
"Guys, watch your mouth in front of Amie, and I'm sure Taemin didn't mean any harm while asking questions." Jinki said in disbelief that his dongsengs were so mean to their maknae. Jinki had a sweet spot for the maknae and wasn't going to tolerate anyone talking bad to him.
 
"Sorry noona, I was just scared and didn't know if you were really sick." The cute one said sheepishly.
 
"Aww it's ok, you guys shouldn't be so harsh he was just concerned and you guys obviously didn't tell him I was fine. Thank You for the teddy bear, you're so sweet." I said offering him a hug which he accepted, pinched his cheeks.
 
"Taemin needs to know when to shut his mouth and when it's inappropriate to make such comments." Key said furiously as if he was Taemin's mother.
 
"Key calm down, it's over with, and he's just showing his concern, and if any if you yell at him like that again it's going to be a problem." I felt very disappointed that they would gang up on him, when I knew he was just being innocent Taemin. I was still hugging Taemin as if he were my child not letting him go. Taemin seemed to be embarrassed and scared hadn't said a word since. I thought they were rude and harsh to him. It's obvious he didn't think before making those statements. I thought it was cute the way he showed his concern for me. 
 

A/N: Aww Poor Minnie I'm sorry they were being mean