Zoe Where Are You?

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}
She's been gone for too long, I had thought she was just going to use the bathroom. I walked around the house calling her name but I got no answer. I started to panic, where could she be. As I got to our bedroom I found her on the floor unconscious. My heart was shattered, and I knew I should've followed her back here when I knew she didn't come back after 10 minutes. Jinki thought to himself.
 
"Jagiya! Jagiya!" I yelled while shaking her body uncontrollably, then I called for help. My dongsengs rushed into our room frantically.
 
"Hyung! What's going on we need to get her to the hospital immediately!" Minho said with his eyes enlarged.
 
I knew she had to be taken to the hospital, so I called an ambulance and went with her. I had my dongsengs look after Amie while I was gone. I didn't want her to see her mom like this. So many thoughts had crossed my mind at this point. I was hoping she wasn't trying to hurt herself or being to hard on herself because she can't remember everything. I can see that she's gradually remembering some things. I also wanted to know if the baby was fine. I just felt hopeless at this point but I could never give up on her. While I was in the ambulance with her I was giving the paramedics her information and telling them I was unsure of what happened and I how I found her I unconscious laying on the floor. As I saw it in my head again, I cried. Her little body that was carrying our unborn child, lying there on the floor. I knew at this point I'd have to take better care of her. I also needed my dongsengs help, because when I have a schedule for work I need them to be there for her. I would never allow her to go anywhere or do anything by herself again. I can't keep her out my reach.
 

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter