Let's Go Baby Shopping

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

An hour and a half later

I had woken up an hour and a half from my nap with Amie. I was woken up by the aroma of food that was filling the house. My body was still lathargic but I had the energy to get up since hungry overpowered me.
 
"Amie are you hungry?" I askedd sitting up and kissed her on her soft cheek. 
 
"Neh I'm ready to eat." She said with her empty cup that had contained her milk.
 
"Ok let me throw on some clothes first and we can go eat." As I was scooting off the bed Jinki had came in to check on us.
 
"Gwenchanayo?" He asked with his face brightly lit up as if something wonderful happened to him.
 
"Yeh, why, you seem to be in a good mood?" I said raising my eye brows and searching for some clothes to put on.
 
"I'm perfectly fine. My morning just started off great waking up to you by my side." He said handing me one of his t-shirts. I put on the over sized t-shirt and searched for my house shoes.
 
"Ohh, that's understandable. My day started off great as well too then." I had gotten up off the floor from looking under the bed, and kissed him.
 
"Come on Amie lets go eat." I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. Although she was a toddler I still carried her as if she were a baby.
 
"Annyeonhasaeyo?" I greeted everyone feeling cheerful.
 
"Neh annyeonhasaeyo!" They all said awkwardly because they knew what went on this morning with Jinki and I. I didn't feel embarrassed yet I felt great that they knew what was happening, so they knew how much I loved their hyung. But I didn't mean cause trouble them with Amie.
 
"Sorry about this morning with Ami. I know all the noise scared her this morning, but I want to thank you guys for watching her." I felt apologetic because I know how hard it is to stop Ami from cryin once she began.
 
"Aww no need to apologize everything's fine. I feel we should spend more time with her anyways. By the way it's good to see you and my hyung with bright smiles on your faces and in a great mood. Especially after what's been going on lately, you two are finally enjoying yourselves." Minho said acting in a mature manner.
 
"Kamsamnida, kamsamnida." I said to all of them feeling the need to be formal toward them for taking responsibility for Ami. I was glad to have them here.
 
"Noona I cooked breakfast for you. I really hope you like it." Taemin's face lit up instantly.
 
"Jjinja?! You cooked for me Taemin? Awww that is so sweet! I'll be sure to eat well." I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. He was like a son and little brother to me.
 
"Yah, Jagiya that's enough!" He pulling me away from Taemin.
 
"Are you getting jealous I was giving him attention for cooking me breakfast?"
 
"Mmm." He spoke informally with a pout on his face.
 
"Aww my poor little baby." I rubbed my nose on his face as my hands squishing his cheeks and then I planted a kiss on his lips.
 
I grabbed him by his hand and led him to the kitchen to grab some food. He started off making Ami a plate, then took her over to the family room area where his dongsengs sat.Then he came back over to me while I was fixing me something to eat. He came up behind like he did the night before, rubbing his hands up my legs and lifting up the oversized t-shirt I was wearing. I currently didn't have on any undergarments so he was able to touch every bare part of my body. And he took his dubulge out of his pants rubbing it on me. He tried to penetrate me but I stopped him quickly. I was wondering why he couldn't manage to keep his composure.
 
"Jinki cut it out." I pretended to care although I was enjoying it at the moment.
 
"Ugh wehyo?!" I can tell he was getting upset and wanted to go for another round. "I can't get enough, of you. I want more, now." 
 
"Jinki no. I enjoyed this morning but I think we should wait a while before doing it again."
 
"And what if I can't wait?"
 
"If I can, you can do so as well. Don't think we can't enjoy the rest of our day without being physically intimate. End of discussion, Now let me eat." I was trying to avoid becoming addicted to making love to him, because I knew the moment he went out of my sight I would miss him. Besides, too much of a good thing can turn into a bad thing. I walked off and sat where everyone else had been gathered.
 
Taking my first bite I exclaimed, "Mmmm, this delicious Taemin! Where did you learn to cook?" I asked tasting each dish he cooked. 
 
"Key umma taught me. I'm glad you like it." He said smiling and blushing.
 
"Key has taught you well. Amie do you like your food?"
 
"Yes it's delicious." She said smiling while pinched her cheeks. 
 
"Ok make sure you eat all of your food, and thank uncle Taemin."
 
"Neh umma. Kamsahapnida Taemin." I smiled at her brightly. She was the cutest thing ever I was glad she's my daughter. She's such a good baby.
 
"Your Welcome!" Taemin smiled and stared at Amie as his eye became half moons.
 
I figured no one had plans for today so I wanted to do something enjoy which was shopping. I didn't want to go shopping for myself but for the baby. The baby needed clothes, a bed, stroller and so forth. I also wanted the baby to have her own room so I wanted the interior of the room to be redesigned just for her. I wasn't quite sure if we had done it with Amie but I'm assuming we did since the interior of her room was painted and set up neatly. I knew I would have to plan everything with Jinki but it's so much that we need to get done in little time. Why did we wait so long?
 
"Jinki I want to go shopping this afternoon."
 
"For what?"
 
"For the baby that we're about to have. We need to get the baby shopping done soon before she gets here."
 
"Soon?" He scratched his head. "Ahh yeah that's right I totally forgot. You want to go this afternoon right?" He was meditating and sat quietly for a while.
 
"Yes and I don't only want to buy clothes she needs a stroller, baby bed, car seat and much more."
 
"Baby did you forget we still had all of that from when we had Amie, except the baby clothes."
 
"Jjinja? Ugh babo." I said hitting myself in the head. Why did I have to suffer from this memory loss? It's ruining my life.
 
"Gwenchanayo Jagiya. Don't worry ok? We'll have everything we need, I'll make sure of it."
 
"If I'm forgetting simple stuff like this what if I forget the babies name, or feed her, and change her diaper?" I had thought today was going to be a good day but something always ruins it. I can never be happy or satisfied for long. My condition is hindering me and Jinki from being happy.
 
"Baby it's going to take time. I won't allow you to forget anything, I promise. I love you." He said my hair while my head rested on his chest. I began to cry because I couldn't tolerate living in such conditions.
 
"Baby, tell me. What's the matter? Don't hide anything from, I'm here to listen to everything. Don't cry sweetheart."
 
"Jinki I can't do this anymore, I'm a burden to you. I feel like my condition is hindering us from happiness. I can't stay happy for long because of my condition. It makes me feel like crap. Everything is too overwhelming." I said putting my head down.
 
"Stop saying those things, you're not a burden to me. I'm here to love you and take care of you and our daughter. You're an amazing, great, wonderful wife and mother. What you've done for me in the past before we were married was incredible. When I had no one else, there was you. You've turned me into a strong man, as well as your husband. Let's seize all of this neativity and stop letting this get to you. You know you have to live with this and I promise I'll take care of you and our family. Don't give up on yourself and please, don't give up on me. I have faith in you. I love you with all my heart. I love you and Amie more than I love myself, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you, so don't allow this to come between us, and don't push yourself away." He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes. I can tell he was frustrated and that I wasn't having faith in him.
 
His words hit me and I knew everything he had told me came from the heart. I realized that I should believe him and never give up on him. He's been with me for so long I knew he wouldn't leave me. My mind began to wander as I only remember the few things we've done together recently. He's an excellent man and I wasn't going to allow myself to drive him away from me or our family. He's like a father to me, and from that moment on I wanted to listened to him and have more trust in him.
~
 
After Amie and I were done eating, we went to the back and bathed.
 
"Do you want to get in the tub with mommy?" 
 
"Neh, we're going to have fun!" She seemed to be excited about bathing with me. I prepared our bath water, and once it was done running I washed Amie up and did the same for myself. As we were finishing up our bath Jinki came in.
 
"You guys ok? I heard you two laughing. What's the commotion about? I want to laugh too." Jinki asked as he peaked throuh the door.
 
"Appa, it's a secret and only me and umma can know." She giggled cutely.
 
"Haha ok Amie." Jinki laughed at how cute she was. "Are you ready to get out the tub and dry off?" She nodded and Jinki picked her up and dried her off with the towel.
 
"Zoe where's the lotion? Jinki yelled from their room while Zoe was still in the tub. 
 
"It's in Amie's room on the dresser."
 
Jinki found the lotion and lotioned Amie's body and put her on some clothes so they could go shopping. After she was dressed he sent her to his dongsengs who were in the family room watching TV. Then he went to the back and showered in the shower that had been separate from the bath tub. It was enclosed with clear glass windows and had two shower heads. Zoe was out of the tub and dried off and dressed herself and went to back into the bathroom to fix her hair in the mirror. Behind her she could see through the shower glass where Jinki was bathing inside the mirror. He had his back turned and she stared and smiled at him. Then he turned around and looked up noticing his wife watching him.
 
"Jagiya were you sneaking a peek at me while I'm showering?" He said rinsing the soap off his body. 
 
"Ani, what are you talking about?" Zoe giggled and pretended she didn't know what he was talking about and went about her business as she did before she got caught by Jinki.
 
"Yah! I saw you staring at me, don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about." He began laughing and turned off the water in the shower and stepped out drying off his body.
 
"Jinki put some clothes! I saw everything!! I'm not allowed to see appa ." She said covering her eyes with her hands, but had been still peeking at his body through the spaces of her fingers. He inched closer towards her with his towel unwrapped around his body.
 
"Ahhh!! Jinki, no!" She yelled as he chased her out the bathroom into their room.
 
"Get back here! You can't run for long." Jinki said playing with her. Eventually Zoe gave up and fell onto their bed.
 
"I surrender oppa." Jinki had caught her and was standing over her pinning her arms down.
 
"Give me a kiss." He said forcefully.
 
"Aniya, put some clothes on first then I'll kiss you. There's no telling what you next move will be after I kiss you."
 
"Just once, please, umma." He pouted and Zoe stared at him pretending not to show any sympathy and turned her head. "Umma?" He whined.
 
"Fine!! Bring your over here!" Zoe grabbed him by his hair taking control over him. They began to kiss uncontrollably for a few minutes and Jinki had began to take her clothes off until Zoe threw him off of her weakly.
 
"Stop it! Get some clothes on before we never make it to the mall." She was frustrated she couldn't get enough of him. He was driving her out of her mind. She never knew this was what love was like, until now. Her illness had enabled her from remembering her love life.
 
"Fine what's your problem?!" Jinki slightly raised his voice seemed to be upset. Zoe stared at him and her eyes began to tear up as he turned his back to get dressed. She began to sniffle and heard her and turned around.
 
"Jagiya what's the matter?" Zoe cried but said nothing. "Come here." He picked her up and put her in his lap. "Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it, please don't cry." 
 
"W-why... Did... You yell at.. Me?" Zoe was still crying an sniffles between her words. She had been very emotional lately.
 
"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I just thought you were upset at me. I won't raise my voice again. Stop crying, and lets have a good day ok? Please don't be upset at me babe. I love you and never want to do anything to hurt you." Zoe nodded without saying a word. After he was dressed they both strolled out the room holding hands down the corridor.
 
What was I thinking? I yelled at her and made her cry. I never wanted to be that kind I man to hurt the one I love. We went through this earlier this morning. I know at times we're going to have our ups and downs but I couldn't hurt her again. I just think since she's pregnant she became really emotional. I knew she would be sensitive and should've been more careful with my words. 
 
"Are you guys ready?" Jinki aked his dongsengs as he began putting on his coat, thhen helped Amie and Zoe put on their coats. 
 
"Yeah it took you guys long enough." Key said.
 
"Please don't go there Zoe's not feeling well, let's just go out as a family and have fun." Jinki backfired.
 
"Ohh sorry, do you want to talk to me about it in the car?" Key asked Zoe. She nodded and had took a seat next to him in the back seat as they made their way to the car. Key was always understanding of Zoe's feelings, although they quarreled over nothing most of the time since they were so much alike. He wanted to nourish her the best way he could when his hyung didn't know what to do. Key in fact loved Zoe very much, and when he first met her during their trainee days he fell in love with her, but wanted her to be happy with his hyung since they were already dating. Jinki knew that Key loved Zoe but knew that Key was happy for his hyung and Zoe to be together, and never wanted to see Zoe hurt. Jinki drove as Jjong sat in the passenger seat. Taemin and Minho were in the middle row as well as Amie, and Zoe and Key sat in the back.
 
"Zoe what happened? You look like you were crying."
 
"I'm ok right now, but earlier Jinki and I were playing and then he had yelled at me." She whispere as she told on her husband. she was unaware that Jinki didn't like it when she shared their perosnal issue with others, even if it was close family. He didn't want to burden anyone with their problems.
 
"What?! Really why'd he do that?" Key whispered back.
 
"Because I pushed him off of me while were kissing and told to stop and put on some clothes. I didn't want him to stop but I knew you guys were waiting for us. Then he yelled at me and said "What's your problem?". I really didn't mean to be so mean to him. I feel like I want something but don't know what it is." 
 
"Ohh, it'll be alright. I wonder why hyung reacted that way, normally he doesn't ever yell and usually does what he's told the first time. I'm sure he was playing and didn't mean to upset you. Zoe don't be upset, hyung loves you very much and tells us this everyday, the ast thing he wants to do is hurt you. He didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but that doesn't give him a right to raise his voice at you. I just think he wants to cherish every moment he has with you and the rest of his family. He says he feels that way everyday is not enough time to spend you and Amie, and everyday seems to be new. He wants to be with you for an eternity. You know, no other woman has been this good to our hyung or has made him happy until you came along. He's been hurt in the past before but when you came along, he's a changed man and seemed to have forgotten about the things that have happened to him."
 
"Jjinja? Why was he hurt?"
 
"Neh jjinja. He loves you with all his heart, and so do I and don't want to see you cry. I've never seen him love someone as much as he loves you besides his parents. And he was hurt during his debut days and before in high school. As a trainee he felt like he wasn't good enough and wasn't improving while the rest of us were. And he was basically told he wasn't good enough. Also in high shcool he had dated one girl before you came along and she wasn't good to him. And even before high school he told us he never did well with communicating with females because he was so shy. So when you came along he somewhat felt at ease because you made him feel comfortable, but didn't think he would ever be with you because he wasn't sure if you saw him as more than a friend until you confessed to him first." Zoe sat there and said nothing, just in shock feeling very hurt about the whole situation. Also Jinki never told her about it, at least that's what she thought. When Jinki had encourted the obstacles in high school as a trainee Zoe was right there with him encouraging to continue to move forward, cheering him on and having faith in him, but she doesn't  seem to remember.
 
There's something I want and don't know what it is. I feel as if making love isn't enough and having kids isn't enough. Maybe we should make love more often to get rid of this feeling, but even if I do I feel like I'm going to miss him if I blink twice. I can't stand to be away from him. I don't know if it's this baby or not that's causing me to feel this way or not....I know exactly what I want. I want to remember my past with my husband. I want to remember the obstacles we've encountered in the past. I have forgotten who I am and need to remember who I am, who my family is, my childhood, and most of all that memorable moment of how my husband and I met. What was it like when he proposed to me and the night of our wedding? My life is ruined and my precious memories that I am suppsed to cherish for forever have gone down the drain. While I cried hysterically as I was deep in my thoughts trying to understand my own feelings, we had come to a stop at the mall.
 
"You guys can go in, and take Amie with you. Zoe stay behind with me I want talk to you." I just stared at him blankly as his dongsengs got out the car. Jinki had gotten out if the drivers seat and climbed into the back seat where I was sitting.
 
"Baby," he hesitated for a while. "I know something is bothering you, just tell me what it is please. I'm willing to listen. You know you can tell me anything." I kept quiet until I was ready to begin.
 
"I don't know what to do..." I stopped.
 
"About what?"
 
I kept quiet before I began again, I was drowned in my own sorrow. I couldn't understand why things worked the way they did, and how love could drive someone insane to the point where they just want to give up, but if I did I would feel 10x worse. I was confused as my mind turned into a labyrith, pulling my heart into various directions, and caused me to not know where to go.
 
"About us, I feel like I can't be away from you for long. I can't stand it, and I feel like something is missing but don't know what it is. Making love is not enough, it's only causing me pain from not being able to be away from you for a long time but I'm with you everyday."
 
"What is it that you want? I'm willing to give to anything, just tell me."
 
I told him all the thoughts I was having on our way to the mall then said,
 
"I think we should just slow down with the . I feel like everything is going too fast since I can't remember our past much. I don't want us to stumble. We have much more to experience than just making love and having kids. I think I need time to understand everything that's going on. I'm still in disbeleif that you're my husband, I have kids, and my condition. Everything just came at me out of no where. I want to know more about my past."
 
"Ok baby, I'll slow things down I understand everything seems to be moving fast. We'll take things slow, but eventually we both have to be on the same level. I know it's hard for you because it's hard for me but I never show it. We can talk more about this at home ok?"
 
"Arreseo...."
 
"Are you ok?"
 
"Yes, I feel relieved."
 
"That's good, lets go they're waiting for us." Jinki took me by the hand and we walked into the mall to meet up with his dongsengs.
 
"Do you know what store we're going to first?" 
 
"Yeah it's one upstairs called Carter's. Lets go see what if I like anything in there."
 
"Ok, let me know when you get tired of walking around."
 
"I'm not going to be anytime soon... Omo! Look at this cute little baby tutu." I said seeing it on display outside of the store.
 
"Aww it's really cute Jagiya, lets go look inside."
 
I was really excited to see what they had. I just knew I was going to be shopping for hours.
 
"Jinki where are your dongsengs with my Amie? They just came in here and then disappeared." 
 
"I'll call them."
 
While he called them I flipped through the racks picking up just about everything that I liked not even looking at the price tags. I really hope he wasn't going to be upset I'm getting all of this stuff and I'm not even paying for it. 

(A few pairs of clothes they purchased for the baby)

 
"Wow! You sure we can carry all of this stuff out of here?" Jinki asked when he got off the phone.
 
"Oppa we can just take it out to the car and come back to do some more shopping." I said pouting and whining.
 
"But Jagiya, I don't want you walked back and forth out to the car, you'll be tired." I had took all the things I had and put them on the checkout counter.
 
"Or just tell your dongsengs to go shopping too. By the way where are they at?" oe had a quite demanding way of thinking.
 
"They went to take Amie shopping."
 
"They're going to spoil her to death." I said laughing. 
 
"Oppa!!! It's Onew oppa!" We had heard from a distance as we left the store.
 
"Jinki what's going on? Who are those people?"
 
"They're my fans, baby relax don't become nervous ok?" He waved at them and took me by my hand and hurriedly walked away.
 
"Jagiya we need to go somewhere else before we're spotted by the paparazzi. They can be really hard to get away from and make your life hell, and I can't let that happen. We need to leave now before they spot us."
 
"Wehyo?" I said folding my arms confused about the while situation since it had never happened. He didn't answer my question and continued to drag me to wherever we were going and making a phone call.
 
"Yah why won't they pick up their damn phones."
 
"Jinki please explain this to me!" I was totally confused about everything.
 
"Baby wait, I promise ok? Just relax and let's go downstairs to a more private store where there's less people." We got downstairs and got a phone call from his dongsengs.
 
Taemin had called Jinki panicking and stumbling over all his words.
 
"Hy-hyung we have to get out of here we were spotted by our fans and the paparazzi. We can't get caught they'll think Amie is our daughter." 
 
"Arreseo, just meet us at the car and protect Amie. I gotta go!" 
 
Jinki rushed Taemin off the phone. They were near the mall entry, until they were captured by the paparazzi. Jinki quickly brought Zoe closer to him and covered he face. He was trying his best to protect his wife and not to expose her to the rest of the world.

(Similar to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G_pkoaG13A)

 
How am I going to make it out of here? Where's my dongsengs with my daughter? Are they ok? That's all I could think of was were they ok with my daughter and if they were going to make it out.
 
-"Onew who is this young lady?"
 
-"Is this your girlfriend?"
 
-"Please answer my question."
 
-"Is that your baby she's carrying?"
 
They shot questions at Jinki like they were shooting bullets using heavy artillery, and he thought the questions were never going to end. Jinki became frustrated making his way through the crowd pushing people out of his way. He was doing his best to protect his wife to not expose her to the media. He felt like it was never going to be over with. 
~
As they made it out the mall and got to the car, Jinki saw his dongsengs standing outside the car waiting for him. He was being aware of his surrondings.
 
"Hyung!! Ppali before they come!" Key was shouting.
 
"Yah, hurry and take Zoe and Amie in the back seat. Jjong you sit in the front with me." Jinki was rushing to make it to the drivers side of the car and  starting the car up. Key and Minho had helped Zoe get into the car first and then placed Amie next to her. Directly after they closed the van door Jinki had driven off. 
 
"Is everybody ok?" Jjong asked while Jinki has been focused on the road.
 
-"Neh"
 
-"No! Can someone explain to me what's going on?? I'm sure Ami would like to know as well!"
 
"Well you know how-" Jjong started of but Zoe cut him off.
 
"Jjong hush I want to hear it from my husband since he promised to tell me himself." Everyone was silent and Zoe waited for Jinki to start.
 
"Well Zoe you know that we're all famous singers? Well when we're out in public and people recognize us and things can get out of control. And those people you saw snapping pictures of us like to make up lies about people like us without us confirming the truth, and turn it into a scandal. We have to be more careful when we're out together because I don't want you exposed to the media."
 
"Ohh they're terrible people but why can't I be exposed?" Zoe was like a kid who had been curious about the way things worked.
 
"Jagiya I don't want them saying bad things about you and making up lies without even knowing anything about you. If they did see your face, then there'd be lots of trouble. Some of the fans can get out of control and do and say really horrific things to you. We all need to be careful when we go out as a family."
 
"Ahhh I see...ok. So what are we going to do about shopping?"
 
"Baby after that you still want to go shopping? I don't think it's a good idea to do so."
 
"Oppa!" Zoe stamped her small feet and threw a tantrum.
 
"Fine but we'll only be there for a short period of time. Where do you want to go?" Jinki just felt like his wife was so hardheaded but ecided to do it anyways, otherwise she would cry about it, and become overly emotional and sensitive over something so simple.
 
"Umm... Mmhmm..I don't know, I can't remember." Jinki became a little frustrated because she still wanted to go out after what they just experienced and Zoe seemed to never listen.
 
"Zoe how about we just go buy baby diapers, wipes, pacifiers and what not."
 
"Ohh now I remember! I needed to get diapers, wipes, pacifiers and more." Zoe repeated everything her husband said.
 
"Baby that's what I just said."
 
"Ohh well let's hurry."
~
Minutes later they arrived at Walmart purchasing everything they needed before they left. Jinki made sure not to forget a single item that should be listed on the baby list. 
 
"I think we have everything for now." Key said as if it was his baby, as they entered the check out lane.
 
"What are we going to do if we don't have everything we need?" Zoe was felt like they waited too long to go baby shopping.
 
"We'll have everything ok? Especially if we have a baby shower."
 
"Oh that's right. I totally forgot about that. But wait, it's some stuff we need to purchased ourselves, like the baby bed, a play pin, a baby bouncer. Did we buy bottles?1" Zoe was so forgetful just had to constantly remind her of everything.
 
"Can one of you make a list of everything she naming because I won't remember and neither will she."
 
"Haha hyung be patient with her, if its a lot for you to remember then it has to harder for her to remember." Minho butted in the conversation.
 
"Ohh yeah I need a pump." Everyone became silent except Taemin.
 
" pump?! Haha noona what do you need that for?"
 
"I'm feeding the baby Taemin. It gets the milk out of my s."
 
"Can I have some banana milk when you make some?" Taemin was actin like a kid, but being inappropriate.
 
"Taemin the milk doesn't come in banana!" Zoe laughed uncontrollably.
 
"Then what about-"
 
"Yah Taemin, such an inappropriate conversation. Your not a baby anymore and you can't drink your noona's milk. What are you thinking?!" All of Taemin's hyungs yelled. Jinki was probably upset because he wanted the milk for himself. While all of this was going on Amie had fell asleep in the car.
 
"Jinki where are we going next?"
 
"Baby you're not tired??"
 
"Absolutely not, are you?"
 
"No how bout we go out to eat and then head home. What do you want to eat?"
 
"I want some barbecue chicken. Is everyone ok with that?" Jinki had always been in the mood for chicken wen he felt stressed.
 
"Sure we're just hungry and can't wait any longer." Jjong said sitting in the front seat. 
 
They all ate out like they always did then headed home. All of Jinki's dongsengs helped him bring the babies clothes and the other items they purchased inside their home.
 
"Zoe where do you want all of this to go?" Minho seemed to be struggling with the weight of all the bags he carried. He had no way to manage carrying all those items at once, but had been determined to not make a second trip.
 
"Take it to the babies room please. Did you guys take Amie shopping?" Zoe had a feeling it was Key's idea.
 
"Yeah, why?"
 
"How much stuff did you guys get her? You guys are going spoiling her to death. And I hope you didn't give her a lot of sweets while we were at the mall earlier."
 
"We did it because she's a good girl, and she didn't have any sweets. She's totally fine under our control." Key didn't seem to be honest about the whole thing. Zoe seemed to have heard Key but rolled her eyes.
 
"Babe are we going to put all this up tonight?" 
 
"No just leave it I'm exhausted, we'll finish it another day."
 
It became late in the evening after Jinki's dongsengs had arrived at there dorm. It was a long day everyone experienced, but subsided as the night came along. It was to be done before the baby arrived. To end the night Zoe decided to bathe again before she prepared herself for bed. Jinki joined her but this time they didn't have , the just enjoyed the time they were able to spare together alone with the members and Amie that day. Amie was sound asleep. After their bath they both cuddled and slept together. The few months they had ahead of them were going to go but quickly after they keep themselves occupied by baby shopping here and there.