A Family Outting

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

Zoe's POV

While we were having fun in the house that day Jinki, Ami , and I decided to go outside the house and do something fun. I can't even remember the last time I've stepped foot out the house. As we got outside it was snowing and the ground was covered with snow, It was so beautiful.
 
"It's a beautiful day!," I began to sing by June. 
 
"Umma lets play in the snow!" Amie spoke with enthusiasm.
 
"Umma will play with you but not for too long, ask appa to play with us." 
 
"Appa play with us." She commanded instead of asking. Grabbing him by the wrist she lead him to where she wanted to play. "Let's make a snow man." 
 
"Amie, appa is really hungry and umma and the baby inside her tummy is hungry too. How about we play when we get back to the house?"
 
Amie crossed her arms and threw a tantrum, "Shireo, play now!" She said stamping her feet.
 
"Yah! Ami I said we'll play when we get back now let's go so we can eat." Jinki stated firmly. I thought he was being a bit harsh, but if he wasn't firm enough Amie probably whined to get her way, which we could not allow.
 
They made their way to the car and drove off not even knowing where they were going to eat at.
 
"Honey what are we going to eat? Don't you think you should before just taking off?" I asked.
 
"I've already decided what we're going to eat... Chicken." I was confused. My husband who had been so sweet, but had yet turned into someone mean and rude.
 
"What? Chicken, why chicken this early in the morning??"
 
"I want to eat chicken right now if that's ok with you." He said with an attitude.
 
"What's wrong with you? Every since Amie threw a tantrum at you, you seem to be upset. And eating chicken right now is not ok with me. You know I hardly even like chicken." I thought Jinki was being very rude this morning, and I don't know why he was so grumpy but I wish he would stop. It was our first disagreement as far as I could recall, and I hated confrontations, especially when my day is off to a good sart.
 
"I'm not upset, I just can't believe our daughter is back talking to me and you didn't say anything about it. And on top of that I'm hungry so I'm going to get my favorite food to make me happy, and that happens to be chicken." 
 
"Ugh whatever just get me some food."
 
Hold on wait, he just told me his favorite food, I'm starting to know more about my husband each day that I'm with him. I decided to let go of our little dispute on what we were going to eat.
 
"Umma I'm hungry again." Amie complained and Jinki sighed.
 
"I know we're almost there sweetie, and Jinki why are you sighing?"
 
"Because Amie keeps complaining, we're almost there."
 
"Really? Leave her alone she's just being a kid." He sighed again and I noticed he had very little patience for the time being. I'm obviously the reasonable one in this relationship.
 
I wasn't sure if he was grumpy because he was hungry or what, but I know I didn't appreciate it. We drove the rest of the way in silence. I looked over at Jinki and his eyes were on the road, which remained there and not taking them off once. I wonder why he was being so fussy, and complaining about Amie when he was just as whiney about his damn chicken that he didn't even ask me if I even wanted to eat his morning for breakfast. He just took it upon himself to make us eat it for breakfast. I looked over at him again, and sighed. All of my frustration about our dispute I let go again. That face of his always makes me changes my mind for some reason. I can't stay mad at him for long. 
 
"We're here," he said as the car came to a stop. He stared me in the eyes for a while. "Look,I'm sorry if I upset you or hurt your feelings in any kind of way. I'm just hungry, but I know that's no excuse for me to be mean and grumpy. I love you."

"I love you too." I slightly ignored the other irrelevant words he let escape his mouth before telling me he loves me. He leaned over and kissed me on them lips.

Before we got out the car his phone rang. Hmmm. Who could that be calling him this morning?

"Hyung where are you?" Zoe heard a voice saying through the phone.

"I'm here already I'll be inside shortly."

Aigo! Who are we meeting up with and why didn't he tell me? First he doesn't tell me where we are eating, and now he's not telling me who we're metting up with.