Planning The Baby Shower

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: So I had one of my friends read my fanfics and she said the rated 'M' chapter were too discriptive. Lol how sad she couldn't take it, but their are other fanfics more descriptive and dirtier than mine.

 ~

Anyways Enjoy this update, and I want to THANK ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND VIEWERS ^_^

It was now time for Jinki and I to plan our baby shower. We had to decide what to get for the baby, who to invite, and think about who was going to prepare the food. Everything seemed to be a little overwhelming but could be done in no time if I had the help from our family and Jinki's dongsengs, or should I say my oppa's. To get things in order I decided to call my mom she always knew what was best for me.
 
"Umma! I miss you so much. I'm calling you because I'm planning the baby and I need your help. Do you think you can come over?"
 
"Sure I'd love to. When do you want me to come over?"
 
"Maybe around 2:00. I want to stop by a few stores with you and Jinki so we can start buying decorations and invitations." Zoe demanded without even asking her husband. She had a demanding, bossy, feisty personality, but let someone tell her that, she'd be in denial.
 
"Is there anything else you need as far as setting up the babies room? You know I adore painting and home decore."
 
"Ohh yeah we do need help with that but I can't stay in the room while its being painted and after its painted because of the fumes."
 
"I know, that's fine. How about you and Jinki go on a vacation while I fix up the room. Amie can stay with me. Has Jinki talked to his mother yet so she can help out?" Zoe's mother suggested which seemed to be a great idea.
 
"I'm not sure we haven't spoken to her today I'll have him give her a call." Zoe had Jinki call his mother over so both of their parents could be involved and discuss their plans for the baby shower. Also what their parents were going to do with the spare time they had with their granddaughter. 
 
"Jinki, umma said for us to go on a vacation so she can set up the babies room. Can you call mom and see if she can come along with us to shop? I don't wanna leave her out." 
 
"Sure, and a vacation sounds awesome." Jinki began dialing his moms number. "Umma is there a possibility that you can come over today? Zoe is wanting to plan the baby shower and wants you and her mom to help her plan it together. And Zoe's mom suggested that me and Zoe go on a vacation so she can decorate the babies room." Jinki said as he spoke to his mom. 
 
"Oh of course and I'll be willing to participate in shopping an decorating the babies room. What time do you want me to be over there at?"
 
"She said around 2:00. She wants us all to ride together so we can look at everything together. Umma where's appa?"
 
"Ok sounds good. I hope we can get every she's looking for today or just about mostly everything. And your appa is working right now. I'll have him come over later."
 
"Okay I guess I'll see you in a few." 
 
"Ok I love and please take good care of her."
 
"Neh umma, arresseo."
 
I don't know how I'm going to handle this, since this pregnancy it's different from her first. I really need to step up more and do my best to take better care of Zoe. I feel that I'm improving as a husband and father, but I can always do better. I'll have her by my side for the rest of my life so I have many years to improve as a better husband and father. I know that I'll gradually change. 
 
"Umm... Jagiya, my mom said she'll be here as well. They're going to work together on decorating the room and watching Amie while we go on a vacation." Jinki snapped himself out of his emotional daze.
 
"Omo so cool! I hope we all have fun today. I can't wait for our vacation, I want to go to Thailand." Zoe had no clue how Jinki just felt, and he didn't want her know either. He felt if he showed his emotions that would make him a weak man, but really Zoe felt the more they communicated the further improvement on their relationship.
 
"Yeah me too. Baby let's go get ready." 
 
Jinki caressed Zoe's belly and kissed her on the lips. Each time they kissed Zoe had to stand on her tip toes to kiss him. Jinki kissed her passionately not wanting to let her go. While they were still kissing he picked Zoe up and put her on the kitchen counter making it easier for his lips to have access with hers. As they both continued he massaged her back, which was something he did often to release the discomfort she had from the baby. As they were making out on the kitchen counter, their parents entered their home and they were caught off guard.
 
"Looks like we've interrupted them." Zoe's mom said.
 
"Omo!" Zoe pushed Jinki off of her lighty and wiped off .
 
"You two are fine you could've continued what you were doing." Jinki's mom said sarcastically.
 
"Joewehsonghapnida umma." Jinki apologized doing a 90 degree bow to both his mother and mother in law. When his parents were around he's an angel, but as soon they leave he's a naughty boy once again.
 
"Gwenchanayo, are you two ready?"
 
"Aniyo." Both Jinki and Zoe said sheepishly. Jinki picked Zoe up off the counter and took her to the back to get ready. Amie had been napping, so they woke her up and got her ready as well.
 
"Umma?" Amie whined not wanting to wake up when Zoe and Jinki came into the room to wake her up from her nap. She was in a grumpy and groggy mood. 
 
"Shhhh, you can rest in the car. Your grandparents are here." Jinki picked up Amie and brought her to the family room to greet her grandparents.
 
"Annyeong little one. I know you're sleepy, but we're going shopping with mommy for the baby." Jinki's mother told Ami picking her up an taking her to the car. Before they left the house Zoe and Jinki quickly grabbed some fruit for Ami to eat since she hadn't eaten lunch yet. As they were on their way Jinki drove and Zoe was in the passenger seat, while Ami and her grandparents were in the back seat.
 
"Are you excited about being a big sister?" Amie nodded her head and rubbed her eye lids that were once heavy.
 
"Amie, umma and appa are going to go on a vacation soon so you get to spend time with grandma. We're going to have lots of fun painting and decorating the babies room, and grandpas going to be with us too. How does that sound?" Zoe's mom spoke to Ami trying to keep her out groggy mood.
 
"Good." Ami answers had been very concise since she was still groggy.
 
"Where do you two plan to go to?" Zoe's mom asked since she suggested them to go on a vacation.
 
"She wants to go to Thailand, which is fine by me. I've always wanted to go there. I don't know how long we're going to stay."
 
"Maybe you two should stay for about a week. Go online tonight and book a hotel and flight tickets."
 
"Arresseo. I'm hoping to have fun, I want to be near the beach."
 
"Nah do oppa." Zoe winked at Jinki feeling as if the two were going to have the time of their lives.
 
"Have you two decided on a baby name yet?"
 
"Have we?" Zoe looked over at Jinki for conformation.
 
"Neh, she told me she admires the name Yumi."
 
"Did I? I don't remember that but I do like it."
 
"Yes you did Jagiya."
 
"Well that's a nice name. We could put her name up on her wall in those big letter blocks, once we see what the stores have." Jinki's mother stated.
 
As they were driving to their destination Zoe discussed the items she needed, and left out a lot if details because of her memory loss. Since her loss of memory interfered with her discussing all the details with her parents, Jinki had been an advocate for his wife. While they had the discussion about the baby shower they arrived at their destination.
 
"Jagiya where do you want to go first?" Jinki asked as they entered 'Home Goods' a furniture store that contained multiple items for decorating the babies room.
 
"Ummm... What did we come here for?" Zoe looked around in confusion.
 
"Baby just look around and see what you like instead of asking." Jinki at times had been stern but sweet at the same time with Zoe to keep himself from getting a little frustrated and overwhelmed.
 
"Ohh cute look at this Zoe! It's a cute little baby chair." Their parents pointed out.
 
"Yeah it's really nice. But I don't want that right now. Here's a nice lamp, which I'll know she will need when I start allowing her to sleep in her own bed." Zoe picked up the lamp and handed it to Jinki to put in the cart.
 
There were numerous things Zoe wanted, as all of the furniture caught her attention. She was so confused on what to choose, but eventually she had ideas about what she wanted and started grabbing items off the shelf. She also bought new bed sheets for their bedroom and Amie's. She always bought unnecessary items she didn't need, or that she wasn't going shopping for.
 
"Is that all we need from here?" Zoe looked at Jinki for a response.
 
"I think this is plenty. Let's go to the check out line." He began putting the items on the check out counter and waited for them to be returned to him. Zoe was reaching for the bags so she could help put them in the cart but Jinki slightly pushed her hand away and grabbed the bags.
 
"Too heavy, I'll do it." He told her.
 
Why does he always have to be so good to me? I just want to... Ugh I don't know what I want to do to him.  Zoe thought to herself.
 
"Lets go." Jinki, being the only man there, lead his wife, his mother and mother in law, and daughter out of the store. Once all their bags were gathered into the car they went to another store to buy invitations, paint, and decorations for the babies room.
 
"Mom can you go look at the room decorations while Jinki and I look for some fancy invitations, then we're going to buy some paint, paint rollers, paint trays, and tarps to lie down on the floor to prevent paint from getting on the floor and staining it."
 
"Sure I'll check to see if the have stamps or little flower stensils that you can print onto the the wall with paint." Zoe nodded to her moms suggestion and hurriedly grabbed Jinki by his wrist and lead him to an empty aisle pushing him against the shelves.
 
"Babe what are you doing?" Jinki was nervous about her next move and looked around checking to see if anyone was watching.
 
"Shut Up! I want to do something to you." She pulled him by his hair and went in his mouth with her tongue. Then she trailed her hands down to his belt buckle.
 
"Mmhmm." Jinki moaned. "Jagiya stop! That's not what we came here for." Surprisingly she wasn't the one who had said 'stop' this time it  was him. Typically it was Jinki who had the raging hormones but this time it was Zoe.
 
"Ok let's go." Zoe fixed both of their clothes and maintained her composureas if nothing ever happened. The two walked out of the aisle and went to another to find some invitations.
 
"Ohh Jinki look at these cute one's!" Zoe picked up the packs of invitations and put it in Jinki's hand. she pretended as if nothing had happened a few minutes ago. "How many do we need? I can't remember the exact number."
 
"Yeah those are cute Jagiya. I think you wanted to invite at least 40 people. Just get two packs, if we need more we can come back. Lets go choose some paint colors for Yumi's room." Jinki grabbed Zoe's hand and roamed the store until he found the paint section.
 
"Ugh! How am I supposed to choose a color? There's so many!"
 
"Baby take your time and just look, don't frustrate yourself just by searching." The two stood back and stared at the colors shades of paper on the shelf.
 
Zoe stepped toward the wall that contained all the paint color strips and stood on her tippy toes reaching for a color above her head. "Jinki! I can't reach!" She pouted.
 
"Baby don't ever reach over your head again. It's dangerous for you and the baby. Why didn't you just ask me for help." He came up behind her grabbing the paint strip. He was scared out of his mind at the thought of what could happen to the baby if she reached above her head again. "Do you want to choose another color beside this pale yellow?"
 
"Mmmm." Zoe contemplated. "I like this pink. We can paint the walls solid yellow and use flower stencils in pink."
 
"Sounds great to me. You have great visual thinking."
 
Everyone had grabbed everything that had been needed as for now. They accomplished purchasing numerous items they knew they were going to need as far as setting up the babies room. As far as the baby shower they hadn't bought anything quiet yet. 
 
"Before we head home we should stop by the post office. Don't we need stamps for the invitations so they can be mailed out?" Jinki's mom suggested.
 
"Ohh right I completely forgot." Jinki responded. "Baby do you plan to mail out the invites before we leave or after we come back?"
 
"I'll try to get it done before we leave so I won't have much to do when I return."
 
They went to the post office and headed home where they began working on the invitations. Zoe had a list of addresses of her family and friends on both sides of her family. When she was done with all the invitations she had Ami put stamps in the corner of the envelopes so they could be mailed. 
~
Meanwhile Jinki was online booking their hotel and purchased their flight tickets for as soon as possible which was at 12 tomorrow after noon. Both their parents were beginning to paint the room solid pale yellow. Zoe had stood outside the room to see the progression of work that was being done.
 
"It's looks great so far. I think you all should take a break so we can eat." Zoe suggested.
 
"Sounds good to me we'll cook dinner." Both Jinki and Zoe's mother agreed to do.
 
"Jagiya I booked our resort on the beach. And our plane leaves tomorrow at 12:55 in the noon."
 
"Aww that's great, but so soon. How many days?"
 
"I booked us an entire week to do whatever." He gave her the 'let's promise to keep last night a secret' look, knowing they were planning to make love day and night.
"Daebak! Saranghaeyo."
 
"Halmoni? What are we going to do when umma and appa leave?" Amie pouted.
 
"We're going to paint the room and do so more shopping. Also grandpa will be here later on tonight. Is there anything you have in mind you want to do?"
 
"Neh, I want to see my oppas and play with them too."
 
"Ok I'll make sure we do so." Jinki's mother chuckled at Amie's response.
 
After dinner Jinki and his wife packed all of their belongings and went to be early so they could wake up early the next morning.