A Long Day of Hard Work

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}
An hour after Jinki's dongsengs arrived my nurse came in to check and see how well I was progressing as well as the baby. She said we were doing fine and tomorrow I could possibly be going home. I felt fine and was ready to go home where I felt more comfortable with my family. When I am released from the hospital I'm hoping to return home and spend time with everyone again since it didn't go well the first time because I ended up here. While we were all here at the hospital I decided to ask what everyone's plan were for tomorrow.
 
"So does anyone have any plans or schedules tomorrow?"
 
"Neh we have a video shoot for our new Japanese song called 'Dazzling Girl', we've finished recording the song about a week ago and now we're doing a video. We've been working diligently with practice and all those good things." Minho said drawing my attention with the details he was giving me, and made me wonder what it was like to have such a job.
 
"What is it like? Do you ever sleep and eat enough? I know working a job like that can keep you busy." I said directing my question toward Minho but Jonghyun answered.
 
"Sometimes I feel like we don't sleep enough. Sometimes after a long day from work I like to sleep in the car on our way back to the dorm and Key doesn't let me sleep, and always tell me "No, no, no you can't sleep" it's really annoying. But we always eat a nice healthy meal. Haha Especially Minho, he eats the most."
 
"Key why must you bother everyone," I said laughing. "And Minho you must always have a good appetite, I must feed you a nice meal one day. What about my little Taemin? Are you growing well? And Jinki I'm really concerned about you, since you're the leader I know things can be overwhelming. I just want you to eat and sleep well while working hard." I went around the room asking everyone, and Jinki had nodded his head, but I wasn't sure if his healthy was in good condition. He seemed unsure himself by the way he looked at me.
 
"Noona nah gwenchanayo. You must've forgotten how old I am but you're younger than me by three years and just refer to you as noona because you married my hyung. Besides, I eats lots of food thanks to my hyungs, I'm not a picky eater anymore and I'm growing well. Noona do you think you can cook for me again? The food you made was delicious, and I want to continue to grow taller than my hyungs, well I'm already taller than Jonghyun hyung." Taemin said with a enormous smile across his face, and everyone laughed except Jjong.
 
"Of course Minnie, I'd be willing to cook for you anytime. I want you all to stay healthy, especially being so young, living this lifestyle. I know it can be exhausting." I said smiling back with delight, knowing how much he loved my company. He was like a son to me that I wanted to take care of. "So you mean I've been treating you like you're younger than me when you're not? I'm sorry for treating you like a baby, you just have a baby face."
 
"Kamsamnida noona. It's okay, everyone just assume I'm still young with a baby face."
 
"Jinki are you sure you've been taking care of yourself? You didn't seem too sure when you answered me."
 
"Neh Jagiya, if you cook for me the way you cook for Taemin, my health would be perfect. I know how important it is that we must all eat and sleep well so we can continue to work hard for our fans. I'm sure they'd be delighted to know you're willing to taking good care of us as a favor for them."
 
"Alright I just wanted to make sure, and all of you must take care of each other as well too."
~~~
It was getting late as we just sat and talked about everything currently hapening in life. Time flies by when you're enjoying the time you spend with your family. I had sent them home so they could rest for their big day tomorrow. I remembered how important it was for them to get their sleep while working such a busy job. Amie and Jinki had stayed with me and spent the night so we could all leave the next day together. 
~~~
I woke up the next morning feeling better than the day before, my doctor and nurse came in and told me I could be discharged from the hospital today. They told me to rest a lot and take the rest of the medication they had prescribed me to keep my blood pressure down. I knew how essential it is to sleep, and eat well and to also take my meds so I didn't end up here again. I didn't want to become a burden to Jinki nor the rest of his dongsengs. Jinki and Amie had still been sleeping and they looked so cute sleeping together. I ordered food to be brought up to our room so they can eat and Jinki could go to his video shoot.
 
"Jinki, Amie! Wake up and eat breakfast." I said waking them up. Amie was tired and fussy and didn't want to eat at the moment, but eventually she did.
 
"Jinki get up, I got you some breakfast. We need to eat so we can head out soon, I know your schedule is long today so eat up." 
 
"Arreseo umma." Jinki often referred to his wife as "umma" since she treated him kindly like his mother.
 
After we finished eating our breakfast and Jinki packed up our bags and carried Ami out to the car and helped me into the passenger seat.
 
"Jagiya you and Amie are coming with me to the video shoot set, I said I'll never leave you alone by yourself so you're coming with me."
 
"Oh that's cool I'll be delighted to see how well you guys work. Hopefully Amie is cooperative and doesn't run around on the set."
 
"I'll be sure that she doesn't otherwise she'll be a scolded but I think she does well listening to you and not me."
 
"Haha I don't think she listens to you very well because you let her do whatever she want, but you'll have to teacher her better so she won't act like a wild child when she's with you." I really did think Amie was a bad girl when Jinki was around, maybe because he always let her get her way and when he doesn't she acts out. 
 
"Well we'll see, do you think you need anything on our way there?"
 
"I think we should run to the store so I can buy you all some snacks, but do we have enough time for that?" 
 
"Umm I think we'll have time." He said checking his watch and knew he'd be late.
 
"You sound unsure about that." As we arrived at the store we talked about what items should be purchased for each of his dongsengs.
 
"Baby I'm sure, let's to inside so we can buy some snacks. Just to let you know if you buy drinks Taemin likes banana milk and so does Amie so lets buy them that, Key and Jjong like green tea, and Minho likes to drink energy drinks."
 
"What about you, what do you want?" I said searching up and down the aisles trying to picking up all of their favorite items.
 
"Don't worry about me I'll go get it, you just follow me." 
 
I followed him to where he went to pick up the snacks he wanted. I really didn't want the boys eating junk food so I just bought a fruit and vegetable tray with dip to go along with to go along with their vegetables. Hopefully they won't be disappointed that's it's healthy food and not junk. We were done shopping and quickly checked out before we became late to the video shoot. It took us about 20 minutes to get there and the other members were already there waiting for Jinki. We were 15 minutes late and I felt somewhat bad for making him late but I'm sure his manager wouldn't mind since Jinki was a good leader.
 
"Jinki you're late, where have you been?" His manage said staring at him with a serious look on his face.
 
"Sorry hyung I was at the hospital with my wife she was discharged today and we had stopped by the store to grab something things she wanted."
 
"Ohh I'm sorry to hear that she was hospitalized, is everything ok, and have you been doing well?" His manager apologized remorsefully.
 
"Neh hyung, thanks for asking. I guess I'll hurry up and go get prepared."
 
Amie and I followed Jinki as he went to get himself prepared for the video. I'm glad his manager was considerate and didn't scold him. As I followed him to the set I saw the rest of the members getting their make up put on and their hair done. It was really interesting to sit and watch, and as far as I know I have never been to work with Jinki, but it seems exciting.
 
"Hyung where have you been your 15 minutes late?" Minho said with his eyes getting bigger. I don't see how they could get any bigger. I giggled because I thought the face he made was cute.
 
"Yah! I'm here so be quite." Jinki replied rudely, making me wonder if he was in a bad mood.
 
"Oh annyeonhasaeyo?" They all said when they noticed Amie and I were there.
 
"Noona, Amie! You're here! I didn't know that you were coming." Taemin cheered.
 
"You sound ecstatic to see us here, I'm glad to see you too. I want to see you work hard and be a good maknae to you're hyungs, and do your best like always. Also I have something for you when you get a break. FIGHTING!" I cheered him on.
 
"Oh jeongmal? Kamsamnida noona, FIGHTING!"
 
Amie was with Key and Jjong playing around and I let her know that once they began to work they couldn't play anymore until they had a break. After they were all in makeup and dressed I wish the other members to do their best as well, and I kissed Jinki before they began wishing him the best as a leader that he always has been before. I knew they were going to be tired so I wanted to wish the best for them. As they began me and Amie sat and waited until they started, I knew it would be amusing to watch since I've never saw anything like this before, but I could tell it was going to be a long day. As I watched I noticed the dancing was intense and they were really tired. I was tired for them just by watching. After 3 and a half hours had passed they took 45 minute break, which I thought was short. 
 
"Jinki baby are you ok? I know you're tired please sit down and eat something." I said holding onto his arm and leading him to a seat.
 
"Zoe I'm fine." He said in a dry manner. I decided not to ask him any more question and fed him the vegetables I bought. Then I gave Amie some fruit and vegetables as well and her milk she likes to drink. I saw Taemin watching Amie drink and making his way over to me.
 
"Noona you said had something for me can I have it now?"
 
"Sure Minnie, here you go." I handed him his banana milk.
 
"Wow! Noona you're the best, kamsamnida, you must have known."
 
"Nae cheonma, I'm glad you like it and make sure you eat the fruits and vegetables you need to keep growing." Zoe said as an inside joke between she and Taemin to make fun of Jonghyun.
 
"Yeh, noona take care of me. And I'm taller than Jonghyun hyung already. I just want to keep growing." He laughed.
 
I made sure all the members ate. I knew for sure Minho was going to eat, and I looked over at him and noticed he was Jjong were eating well.
 
"Is it good?" I said to the both of the laughing as they looked up with their enlarged eyes.
 
"Oh neh, it's really good kamsamnida." They both said laughing, and Jjongs weird laugh made me laugh even more.
 
After their short break was up they did took photoshoot as well, and I personally took photos myself of Jinki to keep, They all looked so handsome.
 

(My Personal Photos of Jinki)


 
 
I was hoping that was going to be it for the boys they needed to rest. They all seemed to have eaten well and I wanted to go out for dinner tonight since they seemed to have a large appetite. The photo shoot didn't last long, but by the time they were done it was late in the day.
 
"Alright guys that's a wrap, let's call it a day. Great Job everyone!" The director and manger called out.
 
"Well since we're done here Jinki how about everyone go out to dinner? You should home a bathe first, I think a hot shower would do you some good."
 
"Ok, where do you want to eat at?"
 
"I want some Italian food, lets go to Olive Garden, I'll be sure to let the other members know."
 
"Arreseo." He look tired but I knew he would feel better after a shower and big dinner.
 
Everyone headed home and showered and met up at the restaurant. We all ate a great meal and dessert, and the members also drank wine and made a toast to their hard effort and success to working diligently and being successful. I was proud of them myself and toasted as well although I couldn't drink. It had been a long day and it was time for us to get some rest, so we all headed home and slept in until the next day.
 

A/N: It took me forever to write this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. Please comment and subscribe I'd love to recieve feedback, and btw a Rated M chapter will be coming soon so prepare yourselves. Lol