뭐먹지? (What to eat for lunch?)

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}
As we made our way home I allowed Amie to play outside with the members in the snow, except Key, since he was allergic to snow. Meanwhile I was in the house thinking about what I was going to make for lunch. Key was in the house with me as well to help me come up with something to make that they'll all like to eat. I was wondering why he wasn't outside playing with Ami like he said he was.
 
"Why aren't you outside playing with Amie? She really wanted you to play with her." 
 
"I'm allergic to snow and I decided I'll play with her when she comes inside."
 
"Ohh that's right you are allergic to snow," I chuckled thinking that was a weird allergy to have.
 
"Well since you're in here help me make lunch," I demanded.
 
"Ok that's, fine do you know what everyone likes? I'll tell you what to cook. How about we just make some japchae, kimchi, and curry rice and steak."
 
"Wow Key that's a lot and I'm not much of a chef, I was thinking more simpe and healthy like a salad with some fruit to go with it. Plus, Amie needs to eat fruit today and so does Jinki."
 
He nodded his head and went along with it. While I was preparing lunch I decided to go ahead and make something warm for them all to drink for when they came in. I also had them change clothes because they were wet and I decided to washed their wet clothes. After all the playing they were tired and we decided to sit down for lunch in the living room area and watch a  Japanese movie called, 'Nobody Knows'. It was my favorite Japanese movie.
 
"Jagiya what kind of fruit is this?" Jinki asked while eating it along with his salad.
 
"There's some grapes, pineapples, watermelon, cantaloupe, and honey dew. I know it's a lot but Amie needs to eat her fruits and so do you and baby Taemin." Zoe was beginning a habit of treating Taemin like a baby.
 
"Aww I'm glad you made lunch for us all but I'm allergic to watermelon, cantaloupe, and honey dew. That's ok if you didn't know because I know you forgot."
 
"Ohh Jinki I'm so sorry, I should have remembered, because I'm allergic to them too. I hope Amie isn't allergic to them either." 
 
"It's ok and Amie is perfectly fine."
 
At this point I wanted to give up knowing that my loss of memory was going to interfere with our relationship. I just left and went to back and cried. I couldn't let Jinki know I wanted to give up because I loved him so much. I feel like as the days pass, everyday is just getting worse and I'm making no progress.