Amie's First Ballet Recital

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: I'd really appreciate some positive feedback about the story so far. Please don't hesistate to leave comment. You don't have to leave comments each time you read but the feedback from your comments will help a lot and are well appreciated!


"You know I really don't talk about my family and rather keep our personal lives private." I stated to keep her from further asking personal questions.


"Oh jwoesonghaeyo! I thought being married to an idol your personal would be exposed anyways."


"Actually it's the other way around. Honestly no one should know about our personal lives just as I shouldn't know about yours. I mean who should really care about our marriage?" Zoe snapped back. It took quite some time for someone to push her buttons and for her to get fired up.

 
HyunA was left in silence and annoyed by Zoe's presence and felt she had no right to be married to an idol. She pretended to care about their marriage only to invade their personal lives but Zoe had came to her senses of what HyunA had been doing from the moment she met her.


She's a snobby little . She wouldn't be if she wasn't married to an idol. She probably didn't graduate college. HyunA said as she checked Zoe's résumé.


"I see that your résumé shows you have a bachelors degree of science, and you worked as a dental hygienist." HyunA felt intimidated and in competition.


Zoe was confused and had forgotten she had a professional career before she started her family. "That's correct! Once I started my family I began working working part-time for the holiday season, just as I'm doing now."


"Is there any questions you have for me before we get started today?"


"Nope I think I'm good. Do you have anymore questions for me?" I'm just ready for this to get out of my face. Zoe rolled her eyes. It felt like decades since Zoe had to encounter such an immature woman who had been spiteful and jealous.


"No I think that's all."


Meanwhile Amie and her grandma had arrived to her ballet class. "Where are we going?" Amie asked in English. 


"Yeh? Amie, halmoni can't understand what you're saying." It was difficult to understand Amie, not only because she couldn't properly formulate a complete sentence but she spoke both Korean and English.

 
"Where are we going? Are we going to see appa?"

 
"We're going to ballet class. Do you want play and dance?"


"Eung!" Amie was excited.


When Amie entered class she became shy and clinged by her grandmothers side. "Let me take off your coat." Amie had been compliant but when it came for her to participate and sit on her mat she became anxious.


"Amie can you go sit like everyone else?" Her grandmother asked.

 
When the ballet instructor began to notice how shy Amie had been, she asked Amie to hold her hand and follow her to the mat to sit on her lap while her grandmother began to record. "Today we're going to introduce ourselves. We'll start with you." She said directing her statement to Amie. Amie didn't reply and fiddled with her feet. "Can you tell me your name?"


"Je ireumeun Amie-ibnida."


"Wow! How old are you Amie?" Amie held up the number two.


"Wah, jjinja?! You're a big girl!" After Amie introduced herself, the instructor instructed her to have a seat on her mat and asked the other students to introduce themselves.


At the end of self introduction, they began class class by stretching. "Everyone is going to be placed in a group." Amie partnered with a girl that a was older along named Sarang along with two twin sisters: Seola and Sua.

 
"I'm Sarang, what's your name?" 


Amie was hesitant to replying. "...Amie."


"Alright everyone, Follow me! Spread your legs and hold your partners hands and reach in front of you and count to ten."
Amie spread her legs as far as she could and reached her arms before her. "Good job Amie and Sarang! Keep stretching!" Her instructor cheered her on. Next Amie took turns with Sarang to help her stretch. 


"Now we're going sit upright!" The instructor sat down to demonstrate. Amie and Sarang followed the instructor, glanced at each other and giggled. "Amie straighten your back a little more. You have to sit pretty." Amie and Sarang sat up quickly and giggled together. They seemed too get along well until Amie was due to rotate partners.


"For our next stretching activity we'll pick a new partner."

 
Amie stood on her mat confused about what her instructor meant and when she realized her partner was switched she began whine and her eyes and face became red and puffy. "Amie-yah, wehyo? Can you work with your new partner for now?" She didn't reply and continued to whine. Her instructor gave her sometime before moving in to the next activity.

 
"Aigo...how rotten she is." Amie's grandmother mumbled when Amie wouldn't stop whining.


"Don't cry." Her new partner huggeed her and held her hand. Amie looked up and suddenly stopped crying. "What's your name?" He asked. "What's your name?" He held her arms and came closer to her face. "Nah Manse-yah." Amie sniffled and her whining subsided after she realized she was love-struck by the three year oldyoung handsome boy. "Nah Manse-yah." Manse repeated himself and hugged Amie again then caressed her face which caused Amie to shy away from him.


"Amie and Manse have a seat next to each other on your mat." The instructor said to them. 


"Iruemi Amie?" Manse continued to comfort Amie, as she need nodded her head and acknowledged Manse's question.

 
"Aww how cute!" Amie's grandmother cheered and was happy that her granddaughter tantrum had subsided.

Not only did Amie meet Manse, but she had also been partnered with his two brothers, Daehan and Minguk: The Song brother's.