Shireo! (I don't want to)

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: SHINee's One Fine Day Ep 7 goes perfect with this chapter, well Jinki's part did anyways(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAO3Ki3Go0A)

Shawols Enjoy, and Thank You Subscribers *Blows Kisses*

The two slept into the early morning. Jinki had rose out of bed before Zoe and ordered room service. 

"Hello! Yes I'd like to place and order for two. For the first order I'd like an omelette, toast, sausage, a bowl of fruit and orange juice. And for second order I'd like another omelette, a stack of pancakes, sausage, porridge and cup of coffee." 
 
"Your order will be ready in 30 minutes."
 
"Ok thank you." He whispered trying to not wake up his sleeping wife.
 
After he placed their order he directed himself to restroom to fix himself up before room service came. He found bath robe hanging up on the back of the bathroom door and put it on. Then he grabbed the other one for his wife for when she woke up. Since the two were they need their robes to cover their bare skin before room service came up to their room.
 

Knock! Knock!

 
"Room Service!" Jinki made his way over to the door. 
 
"Kamsamnida, I mean thank you." He said as he set up their food on a tray which had a stand on it.
 
"Rise and Shine jagiya." He said opening the curtains allowing the bright sunlight to enter and shine throughout the room. He walked over to her and patted her back gently and rubbed in circles. "Did you sleep well?" She nodded. "Here, put on your robe so we can eat. I ordered room service." He helped her sit up and put the robe on and kissed her on the lips. 
 
"Jinki what are we going to do today?" 
 
"I'm not sure I'll have to check the map for other tourist attractions." He said giving her her tray of food and truning on the tv.
 
"I hope you don't think I can eat all of this. It's a lot of food."
 
"Baby eat as much as you can and I got all of this so we can share food."
 
"Ahh I see." She said cutting up her food and taking a small bite out of her pancakes. "Mm, good."
 
"Jagiya don't do that again you like Key doing that. He does it every time he eats something." He said laughing in joking way.
 
"Aww you don't like it when Key makes cute sound affects when he eats?" She cupped his face in her hands caressed it.
 
"Neh... Eat your food."
 
"No! Call Amie, I miss my daughter. We were supposed to call her when we got here." She felt shameful she had forgotten about her daughter that quickly.
 
"Arreoseo, you're right." He picked up his cell phone and dialed his mothers number. "Yeobseh-yo umma?" 
 
"Yeobseh-yo Jinki. How's everything going so far?" The phone was on speaker.
 
"Everything's going fine, it's beautiful here. I'm enjoying our time here. I think we should come here again as family."
 
"Ahh that sounds really nice. I hope you all enjoy your time together. I'm glad you two are having a good time so far. How's Zoe and the baby doing?"
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo umma-nim. We're feeling fine thanks for asking. How's everything coming along with Amie and Yumi's room?" Zoe interrupted the conversation between her husband and his mother.
 
"Oh hey Zoe, I'm glad to hear that you're doing well and everything's coming along well. We began painting last night and will be doing more painting today and then some wall decorations and maybe more depending on how quick the paint dries."
 
"That's great, and thank you so much for the help." Zoe thanked her mother in law.
 
"Umma where's Amie? We want to speak to her." Jinki interrupted and before he knew it Amie was on the phone.
 
"Umma, Appa! I miss you, when are you coming back?" Amie whined.
 
"Amie, umma and appa miss you too. We'll be back when you are done decorating Yumi's room. Arreoseo?"
 
"Neh."
 
"Are you having fun with grandma and grandpa?" Zoe asked.
 
"Neh and I played with Key and Minho oppa. It was really fun, but more fun with umma and appa." She frowned but her parents couldn't see.
 
"Aww Amie umma misses you too, we'll be home soon ok. Just be patient and wait for us and be good for umma and appa while we're going. Saranghaeyo." Zoe blew kisses to the phone.
 
"Nah do umma!"
 
"Saranghaeyo Amie." Jinki said before he got off the phone with their daughter and they spoke to Zoe's mom, and Jinki's father.
 
"You two enjoy yourselves and take care of Zoe please. Saranghaeyo." Zoe's mom said ended the conversation.
 
"Jinki I'm having the time of my life so far but I miss Amie." Zoe pouted and tears formed in her eyes.
 
"Jagiya we'll be home before you know it. We can try skyping her later on today ok?" He said wiping her tears away. "Now finish your food so we can bathe before we leave out." The couple finished their large breakfast and Jinki prepared their bath water. 
 
"Make sure the water is hot enough, I don't like warm water." Zoe said as she disrobed herself and waited for the water to be done. Jinki got in first and Zoe followed. "Ahh this waters nice and hot." She said as sat down between her husbands legs, resting her head on his chest, like they did the night before. 
 
"Has Yumi been causing you any pain or discomfort lately?"
 
"No but she's moving around. Feel it." She placed his hand on her stomach as he felt their daughter moving inside the womb. 
 
"Wow, this is amazing." Jinki's hands searched all over her tummy.
 
"What is?"
 
"That we're having another daughter. Do you want more kids?"
 
"I'm willing to give you as many as you want."
 
"I love you, and I proved it to you by giving you our first daughter and now we're on our second. I'm not going to put a number on how many kids we may have I'll just do it and we get however many we get."
 
"Stop talking like that, you make me want to get pregnant all over again and I haven't had this one yet." She laughed at how much the two were serious about having more children and had no care in the world either. Their love for each other was beyond their marriage, and the love they made. It's not even possible to put in words how much the two loved each other. Zoe felt at times that she loved Jinki too much but realized he felt the same and they both realized there's no such thing as loving your spouse "Too Much."
 
"Jagiya sit up."
 
"Shireo, I want to lay here."
 
"Just come sit on my lap."
 
"Ani." Zoe teased playing hard to get, and sensed Jinki was up to something. 
 
"Ugh wehyo? You're so mean to me." He began to pout and pretended to cry, causing Zoe to turn to see his face.
 
"Cut it out before I spank you. Lets wash up before the water gets cold." She said playfully.
 
"Shireo." He crossed his arms and Zoe raised her hand to tap him on the legs, and as she did he flinched.
 
"Stop it! You're being a brat Jinki."
 
"I didn't do anything, why'd you spank me?" Zoe glared at him and he pulled her in for a passionate kiss, and Zoe tried to fight him off but wasn't strong enough to. "Stop fighting me because I know you want me. Come sit on my lap and allow me to-" he was stopped by his own moan as felt his wife his length. 
 
"I know this is what you want but I'm not giving it to you. You'll have to wait, and prove to me that you deserve it." Although she came off the sweetest sweetheart, cute with all her aegyo's, and sensitive at times, she was very y to when it came teasing her husband and making him work for what he wanted.
 
"Jagiya!" He whined, and frowned and pouted.
 
"No, now let's wash up so we can go. I wonder what lies in store for us today." She quickly changed the subject and watched her husband pout and frown. "Stop pouting and wash up. I won't tease you anymore." She said pecking him on the cheek. The couple finished bathing, dressed themselves and began heading out of their hotel. Jinki made sure not to forget his pineapple bag he loved to carry around, and Zoe found it funny he carried around the pineapple bag.
 
"Hahaha you and your pineapple bag. I really don't like it." Zoe giggled.
 
"Hmm where should we go?" His eyes were focused on the the map he had in his hand, and he slightly ignored his wife's comment. "Her name is PINee, and let's stop at the market to buy some bananas before we go and see the monkeys." He said being serious about the name he came up with for the bag. And yesterday afternoon they noticed the beach had monkey's on it.
 
"Bananas? Why are we buying bananas? I'm allergic to them."
 
"We're going to feed the monkeys bananas you don't have to eat them."
 
"Oh right makes sense. Pabo!" She hit her head with her hand.
 
"Stop being hard on yourself, you just didn't think before you spoke. It's ok Taemin does it all the time. Haha Taemin's so damn cute." He thought about s. While walking to their bus stop Jinki continued to look at the map he had gotten. When the bus had arrived to another part of the city in Krabi they found a grocery store. As they entered they went to the fruit section of the store and Jinki began to search to ripe bananas. Finding the ripe bananas he wanted to purchase, he placed them in the basket and asked,
 
"Do you want anything from here? Some fruit, water to drink or a few snacks before we go?" 
 
"Hmm, I want watermelon!" She said smiling knowing she would get her some delicious watermelon.
 
"Absolutely Not! You know you shouldn't be eating fruit you're allergic to and I don't want you getting sick. Lets find something else for you to eat."
 
"Shireo." She pouted and walked off while he began to search for something healthy and safe for the two to eat together. As he began searching he didn't realize she walked off.
 
"Jagiya would you like some a pineapple parfait with granola on top of it?" He waited for a response but she didn't answer.