Departure

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: I received a message from one of my subscribers that they've been waiting on my updates. I'll try to update as soon as possible since the semester is finally over!


On my way to the airport I wondered how well Zoe felt after we departed. She seemed to handle the situation better than I'd thought but she has her ups and downs. I hoped while I was away that she'd be able to manage working and Amie, but I had belief in Zoe and didn't enable her as my wife while she'd been ill. She often wanted to be independent and if possible, to not allow her illness hinder nor enable her to live her life freely as a mother, wife, or daughter. 

Jinki had thought so kindly of his wife, and each thought of her always brought a smile to his face. Since Zoe had became pregnant, being left Amie could be troublesome. She'd often throw tantrums and refused to eat and take naps as a typical toddler. As first time parents, Jinki thought Amie was spoiled because Zoe had fed her longer than expected. Amie was 15 months when Zoe stopped nursing her and it was a difficult to break.


It was a typical morning at the airport as fans gathered around our shuttle with their phones, greetings and gifts which I accepted kindly with a smile although I was in need of personal space. The members and I had no time get breakfast before our arrival to the airport. Instead we decided to eat at the airport.


"Hyung do you guys want Starbucks?" Key asked. It was his favorite cafe to buy flavored frappachino's, and convinced everyone it's worth the money spent although it was pricey. 


"Sure..." I said nonchalantly


"Come with me then to order." Key drug me along with him. He seemed to be in a cheerful mood. It was just too early, on a cold winter morning to be so upbeat, although I didn't mind it because Key always gave us a positive vibe. "Hyung are you feeling well?" Key asked me as we entered the cafe.


"Eung... Just a bit groggy, that's all."


"Well coffee will wake you up this morning. I see your family couldn't make it."


"Yeah I actually told Zoe not to come. The doctor told her she shouldn't take too many flights in her third trimester. She got upset, but she'll be okay. She's starting back work this morning, so hopefully she copes well."


"That's great to hear, she'll fit right in, as she did before. So where's Amie going to be while Zoe goes to work?"


"We signed her up for private ballet lessons. My mom decided to take her while Zoe is at work. And a few days out of the week, Zoe will be taking yoga classes, and Amie is being homeschooled for a few hours to learn more korean. Just to keep them on routinely schedule so they're not in the house all day."


In the midst of my conversation with Key, I received a message from Zoe.


Can you really go two weeks without me?
-Zoe


A smile came across my face and I replied back,


I'll just have to wait and see. Have you had breakfast this morning?
-Jinki


Eung, I'll be heading to work soon. Did you eat yet?
-Zoe


I'm at Starbucks with Key getting breakfast for the of the members.
-Jinki


I love you. Eat well!
-Zoe 


She sent a kissing emoji along with food emoji's.


Kamsahapnida, saranhae!
-Jinki


I sent her a heart emoji. 


Amie woke up whining this morning asking about you. She misses you already.
-Zoe


I miss her too. Give her a kiss for me. I'll FaceTime you when I get to Japan.
-Jinki


Arraseo, I love you. Be safe.
-Zoe


Nah do
-Jinki


Key noticed Jinki had lightened up a bit after reading his text messages. "I see you look awake and cheerful now. Who could it be?"


"My wife of course!" She always put a smile across my face at the right times.


By the time we boarded the plane, I took a glimpse at the time and thought about Zoe being on her way to work. I was hoping she was in a good mood this morning and go into work cheerfully.


~~~

When I checked into my hotel room I took a brief nap before my busy evening. After a brief nap I checked my phone only to find an unpleasant message from Zoe. 


I'm really not liking this place so far... The staring, gossip, and "interviews" about our marriage and love life is outrageous.
-Zoe


Babe I'm sorry, I hope it'll get better with time. If not then you can stay home and work. Who is questioning you about our personal life? And you have the right to not answer any questions about us and our family.
-Jinki


She's nobody and questioning me about my pregnancy, I mean all women get excited when they find out another woman is pregnant, but this woman in particular miscarried her baby. I felt bad but she just kept going on about the baby and baby names and Amie.
-Zoe 


Ugh please let her know if she causes any further problems she may have to seek further employment once I get her fired. What is she doing, writing for a tabloid?
-Jinki


This is not the first time my wife has been held accountable for our lifestyle and me being an idol. It pisses me off when women get jealous of her because she's not Korean and married to an idol. I kind of figured this would not be the best option, by not thinking it through clearly.