Altercation of Love

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: I apologize for the switch of Point of View, I think from now on I'll keep at Zoe's Point of View. What do you think of that? *Leave comment if the change of POV is a concern* And I apologize for Zoe's harmful before behavior, we all see that Jinki's confidence has been peeking through lately and he's getting a little cocky, but I can handle that ;)

"Don't you EVER say anything like that. Do you understand me?" She pulled his face towards her and looked him in the eyes. "Look at me Jinki. You have all of these women chasing after you, and you don't know why? It's not only because you're a generous, well mannered gentleman, you're handsome. I don't understand why you don't see what I see." Half of the time Zoe only thought women wanted him just to take him away from her, the other half made her believe they were fake and only wanted to know how "big" he was since he always wore fitted pants that showed the silhouette of his manhood. It made her more upset than anything that their stylist wasn't careful about their wardrobe and confronted them on numerous accounts about it.


"Well everyone I know is good looking." He countinued to speak to her in calmingly. He wasn't hurt by the slap across the face since it had been so weak but what had hurt him the most was Zoe's well being. I absolutely hate seeing her like this. I just don't understand why she's been extremely emotional. My poor wife is just not doing so well since she's always worried about me, but what she doesn't understand is that needs to worry more about health more than I should.


"Don't ever compare yourself to anyone because each person as an individual is not going to be the same on the inside or outside. I chose to be with you for a reason, but if I would've known so many women would be after you like this I wouldn't have." Zoe was hurting over what her husband had thought of himself and continued to carry out on how many women were after him day in and day out. "You're always telling me I'm too hard on myself, but it's really you Jinki. Why should it matter what you look like? Huh? I loved you enough to marry you for who you are, and later on in life you continue to worry about your appearance? This whole idol image is destroying you, since their main focus is always about you're appearance. Not only are they destroying you, they're destroying me. You're not even as healthy as you were when we first met. You've gotten so thin. And you don't understand how many women would love to take you away from me. You're so precious to me but it bothers me that you think otherwise about yourself. Why do you second guess yourself? And plastic surgery better not cross your mind. I'll never forgive you if you do, or think anything of that sort."


"Zoe-yah..." His voice shook. "Don't do this in front of Amie." He didn't think his appearance that big of a deal but according to Zoe it had seemed to matter that Jinki didn't take much time to care or admire himself. What she hadn't understood was it was just Jinki's mellow personality which lead her to believe he didn't tend to himself as much as he did to others.


"Oppa I'm hurt. I don't like what this company has done to you. They don't appreciate you guys precious bodies." her voice went out as she began to weep. "I'll never understand why you can't see what I see when I look at you."


"Jagiya... Don't cry. It's okay."


"Jinki it's not okay by me. Don't talk to me anymore until you figure out why I'm so furious about this situation." 


She didn't know what more she had to do to prove that he was attractive in so many ways. She could write a novel about how beautiful he was to her and he still wouldn't understand because of his mellow personality. He just wasn't narcissistic, but knew he was one of the most handsome leaders. And although he didn't have to be, he seemed be unsatisfied with his appearance sometimes which pissed Zoe off. She always wondered herself why he had chosen her. She knew she was pretty but knew very well there were other good looking women he could've been with, but it never deterred her from getting him and taking that chance. She didn't want to be compared to others and she knew that was Jinki's main dilemma from being an idol: being told he was only average and compared to others. Zoe didn't mind he was average at least he was that to begin with, rather than something less. She'd never knew the day would come, if so, where she'd have to worry about him falling for someone else once he became an idol. Zoe wanted him for herself and didn't want to share her husband with the rest of the world. What the two shared was private and unexplainable for the world to even understand.


"Umma don't be upset at appa," Amie frowned about their dispute.


"Gwenchana, mianhae," Zoe apologized for her actions to her daughter and husband. "Will you feel better if I gave you a kiss?" She asked Amie.


"Neh, kiss appa too. You hurt him."


"I'm sorry I hurt appa, I'll give him a kiss to make him feel better." Zoe sincerely kissed Jinki to heal the hurt they both felt in their hearts. "Jinki I'm so sorry." She wanted to kiss him passionately but couldn't in front of Amie. "Oppa please forgive me," she meant what she said previously but didn't mean to hurt him physically.
"I forgive you for being sincere. I love you for your sincerity as my wife. What would I do without you?" She reminded him how special was to him. This time he didn't care if Amie saw them kissing at all, and moans quickly filled the room.


"Jinki stop," Zoe pulled away from him and turned her attention to Amie. "You know mommy loves daddy right?" She asked Amie, and she nodded. "Well mommy didn't mean to hurt daddy early, so I gave him another kiss to make him feel better, arraseo?"


"Eung!" Amie gave a big grin and kissed Jinki on the cheek. "Saranghae appa!" 


"I love you more," he caressed her cheek."


"Amie-yah?"


"Neh?"


"You know when umma and appa love each other very, they have a baby?" Zoe asked.


"Jjinja?"


"Eung, that's how we had you."


"Because umma and appa love each other?" Amie asked to reassure herself.


"Correct!" Jinki answered.


"And you have another baby?"


"Yes. How do you feel about having a baby sister? You'll get to play with her when she's old enough."


"Joahaeyo," Amie replied.


******


"Oppa do we have videos of our wedding?" Zoe asked as they were cuddled settling for the night bed with Amie lying on her right side and Jinki to her left.


"Of course we do. Why do you want to watch them?" Jinki wrapped his arms around her stomach.

 
"Eung...I just want to remember again."


"Zoe-yah to me it seems like you're remember more than what you think."


"Jjinja?"


"Eung..." It was the last thing he had said before dozed off to sleep.


*******


When morning arrived, I had snoozed the alarm for the alarm button twice before getting out of bed. I had gotten out of bed before Jinki had and took it upon herself to prepare a light snack for them before they had breakfast that morning. I noticed it was a fruit tray in their fridge and cautiously picked through which ones I could eat. "I can't remember..." I looked at them and became overwhelmed of confusion of which was which. Jinki had always reminded me to ask him but he's still sleep. It doesn't matter he'll have to be up soon so I might as well ask. "Jinki?" I called his name while I sat on he edge of our bed and tapped his shoulder but he didn't budge. "Jinki?" I whispered, "Wake up. I need your help."


"Mmm." He groaned while rolling over to face me. "Jagiya what's wrong?"


"Nothing's wrong just get up please."


"Arraseo, give me a few more minutes."


I allowed him to lie down for a little while longer. I his hair and kissed his lips, which left a smile on his face. In the process of waiting for Jinki to wake up I decided to get dressed. It was the most difficult process for me since I'm starting to grow out of my clothes and everything I owned had been either fitted skirts and dresses that showed off my curves or a pair of leather tights. Ugh more shopping for me to do and less room for new clothes. I just decided to wear yoga pants and a fleece since it was the only thing that could fit me at the moment. I went to the bathroom to exam my face and it appeared to become pale overtime from the harsh cold. I wanted to wear makeup but hated he process of applying and removing it so decided to look natural which made me feel and bare. Lastly I had to worry about my messy curly hair. Styling it was out of the question so I threw in a sloppy ponytail. I was quite careless today and felt the need to relax.


"Jagiya do you need me?" Jinki asked me as he stepped into the restroom standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt his hardened pressed into me through my clothes. It was too early this already.


I turned to face him and said, "Yes, it's not urgent but I just wanted-" he cut me off in mid-sentence with a gentle soft kiss on my lips. Being me, I couldn't resist and his bottom lip and pulled away. Kissing his lips made me feel like I was in ecstasy and before I knew it he had me up on the bathroom sink with his hands up my fleece trying to unhook my bra. "Baby not now, if you do it right here, right now we'll never leave out for my appointment."


He hesitated for a moment and said, "Hmm you're right. Let's reschedule, I need to finish what I haven't started," he continued kissing me. "I won't stop until I hear you moan."


"Oppa Amie is sleeping."


"Shh then don't be too loud."


"Daddy no."


"Zoe yes," he convinced me when he began to pull out his manhood leaving his elastic pajama pants around his waist. He had morning wood and wasn't going to allow me to fight it. He gently pulled off my pants and pulled the seam of my to the side.


"Oppa my body isn't ready for it yet," I warned him that I wasn't wet since I had not been the mood to make love this early in the morning.


"Don't worry, I'll make sure it is." He lifted up my fleece and began his as usual. It was his favorite thing to do besides teasing me. While he my s he began playing with my before he decided to insert his fingers. In the mean time I decided to his manhood.


"Ahh." I whined without even noticing. Even when I wasn't in the mood for making love he somehow convinced me and always did well with pleasing me. My entrance had became puffy and was already starting to overflow and he hadn't even began his penetration.


"Are you ready?" He asked before he went in, I nodded to let him know it was okay and he pulled my body closer to the edge of the sink while I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. One of his hands were used for guidance of the head of his and the other was used to grab hold of my body. He slowed pressed his hardness into my entrance as I winced in pain. "Mianhae I know it's tight," he apologized as he looked me in the eye while entered me.


"Jinki hurry we don't have all day." I felt quite a bit discomfort. 


"Hush I'm trying to." He fussed at me doing all the work. 


"Oppa you're too deep," I told him as the pace increased after a few . Although I wanted him to hurry I didn't want him rush and push any deeper. "Daddy slow down."


"Make-up-your-mind." He said groaning after each word. "Mmm you feel so good to me!" Once he he reached a steady decrease in speed, I felt at ease and some comfort. But then he regained an unsteady pace and each time his hips slammed into me it made a loud clapping sound.


"Argh! Jinki you're getting close." He must've felt me tighten around him since he quickened his pace a little but each time he could feel me getting tighter he decided to even slower almost pulling out his entire length to make it last. "Ugh...oppa!" I whined loudly with my face buried into his collarbones scrunched up the shirt on his back with my hands. Keeping quiet couldn't be avoided. Our moans filled the room until we heard Amie's loud cries at the bathroom entrance which made us want to quickly finish before we were caught in the midst of action but it was already too late.