Amie's Uncooperative Behavior, Where Did it Come From?

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: My goodness it's been forever since I've updated this story. I am so sorry some of you are depending on me to update and I've been wanting to give up since I haven't been satisfied with my writing lately. I feel like my updates could be better but once I get back to writing on the regular it'll come back to me. I'm glad you all have not given up on me and have remained readers and subscribers, I really appreciate that. Thank You and Enjoy Zoe and her Feisty attitude :D

Meanwhile back at home, the other members were trying to break Amie out her tantrum from not wanting to take her daily nap as she had been wanting to eat unhealthy snacks before lunch. As they were left with Amie back the house, Zoe and Jinki's parents had a number of items to purchase as they came to end of furnishing the new babies room.


"I just don't know what to do. Zoe and Jinki left a list of what Amie likes to eat and how picky she is but they never mentioned anything about her behavior and how to discipline her. I don't want to spank her." Key told the members as they tried to come up with a reasonable consequence before they decided to make the phone call to Zoe and Jinki. They didn't want to disturb them while they were away from home but  were sure they needed to be aware of Amie's behavior.


While Key and Minho had been with Amie, Jonghyun dialed Jinki's number and called him. Jinki quickly got out of the ocean water to answer the seemingly urgent phone call he happened to miss twice in a row. "Hyung, we're at your house with Amie and it's not very pleasant or going too well. She threw a tantrum before we had her take a nap, then when she woke up, she didn't want to eat her lunch, she wanted to eat an unhealthy snack. I'm not sure what we should do since your parents are out to continue to furnish the babies room." Jonghyun rambled.


"Ohh no that's not good at all. Put her in time out for 5 minutes and then talk to her to figure what the problem is; usually she'll tell you. If she doesn't straighten up, call me back and put her on the phone. Please don't spank her. I know she can be a handful sometimes and it can be frustrating."


"Omo Jinki what's going on?!" Zoe panicked as her husband ignored her and continued his conversation with Jonghyun.


Laughing at his hyung's last statement he replied, "Hyung, why would we spank her? You guys don't even do that."


"You'd be surprised how many times Zoe has spanked her on the hand if there's nothing else we could do."


Pinching his leg to get his attention, Zoe interfered with his conversation because she knew should be involved. "Jinki! Listen to me and stop ignoring me. What happened to Amie?" She clenched his jaw with one of her hands a quickly turned his face towards hers.


Caught off gaurd and left speechless for a few seconds he replied, "Jagiya relax! The members are just having a difficult time getting Amie to cooperate." He responded shyly.


"Give me the phone." Zoe demanded.


"Jagiya everything's-"


Without any hesitations she snatched the phone out of his hand and spoke, "If there seems to be a problem at home, please tells now." She demanded not caring who she was on the phone with and not knowing the entire situation.


"Zoe it's not a big deal, I just wanted hyung to be aware of Amie's behavior and called to see what we should do about it. Nothing too serious." Jonghyun gave a timid response to Zoe's feisty attitude.


"Oh then why didn't you just say so Jinki?" She looked over at her husband as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath and released it.


"If you would listen to what I was telling you-" He was cut off again by his wife as she continued her conversation with Jonghyun.


"Jonghyun just put her on the phone please. I'm sorry about her tantrums, I don't know where she gets them from." Jinki's eyes nearly bulged out of his head after hearing that statement.


"Oh I know exactly who she gets it from, because its certainly from me." Jinki mumbled loud enough for his wife to hear but not clearly. 


Ugh why must she be so hard headed. I don't know whose worse. Zoe and Amie, they both have the mind and attitude of a ... He decided to close his open thoughts and relaxed. Even though he she had the mind of a child he still loved her regardless of her immaturity towards him.


As Jonghyun handed Amie the phone she blurted out her feelings. "Umma Key oppa is being mean to me." She whined as the members laughed in background.

 

"Yah you hear that Key, she doesn't like you anymore if she's telling on you!" Jonghyun snickered with Taemin and Minho.

"Shut up, I don't see you trying to help."


"Amie I'm sure Key is not being mean. I was told you weren't being a good girl and did not listen very well is that true?"
Silenced was filled on the other line, then she suddenly ignored her mom's question by asked a question.

"Umma when are you coming home?"


"Amie I asked you a question, and I expect you to answer. Were you not listening to Key oppa?"


"Neh..."


"Why not?"


"Because he was being mean."


"How was he being mean?"


"He didn't give me my snack."


"You know you're not supposed to have snacks until you're done eating lunch, so why did you make a fuss about it? Do you want umma to spank you when I get home?" Amie had not answered her question, instead she whined. "Then listen to Key oppa. If you're good to Key and the rest of the members mommy will bring you something back. I better not receive another phone call about your behavior, arraseo?" Zoe spoke sternly.


"Neh umma."


"Talk to appa." Zoe handed the phone to Jinki, and as she did snatched it away from her.


"Amie did you hear what your mom said? You need to be a good girl otherwise we're not going to bring you back home any gifts, so be good."


"Neh appa."


"Saranghapnida."


"Saranghae."


"Now put Jonghyun oppa back on the phone."


"Yeobsehyo?" 


"Jonghyun it's me, sorry about that. I apologize for Zoe and Amie's attitude. Amie gets it from Zoe, but I can't tell her that, otherwise she'd cause a scene and flip out on me." Jinki told Jonghyun as he turned away from his wife and cupped his hand while he whispered into the phone.


"Hahaha that's quite obvious. Her tone of voice was quite intimidating. Good luck with that hyung. She's quite feisty don't you think?"


"I know my wife is feisty but I find it y most of the time." Jinki tried defending wife even though she drove him up the wall a few minutes ago. Only he was allowed to call her feisty.


"Hyung that's so obvious." Jonghyun laughed as he found humor in his hyungs feelings towards his wife.


"I can't tell you how many times we've made endless love the few days we've left home. It's out of this world, you don't even understand, she's driving me crazy." Jinki explained he an his wife's personal business.


"Umm hyung-"


"Jinki what are you whispering about?" Zoe got upset she couldn't hear her husbands conversation and thought he may have been hiding something. "Are you talking about me?"


"No Jagiya why would I do that?" He teased.


"You're a liar."


Sighing he decided to end his conversation with Jonghyun. "Ugh, Jonghyun I'll talk to you later. This woman is driving me crazy. Call me if Amie continues to give you guys a hard time."


"O-k..." Jonghyun happily hung up not wanting to he hear what Jinki and his wife did every night on the island. It was too much information.


"Jagiya why do you always have to interrupt me?"


"I was not!" The two began to bickering.


"It was a man to man conversation. Nothing for your ears to hear." He knowing she'd want the 411. He enjoyed teasing her the most until it was time for him to give in.


"What do you mean, a "man to man conversation?"" She stared at him not caring about what they were bickering about because she just couldn't believe how handsome he was but her mind had been changed quickly by his response.


"I'm kidding okay, nothing serious alright? You and your attitude."


"What about my attitude?" She questioned just to continue bickering with him, which lead her to believe he was going to make the first move. She was being ually manipulative and wanted him to kiss her right then and there but he clearly didn't get the memo.


"Nothing..." He ignored her knowing it will only make her even more upset, he had thought nothing else of it. Crossing her arms she steered her body away from his direction.


"Aww come on, you're not upset are you?" He rested his head on her shoulder, followed by a kiss on her neck. She ignored his actions and directed her gaze to the opened ocean waters. "Do you want to get back in?" She ignored him once again, but he had decided to put his equipment back on and enter the water for a second. He knew she would eventually become bored and want to join him.


Before she decided to join him again, she had an epiphany and never thought her memory would come back at a beautiful time like this. It was a moment to remember and she had to do something about it.