Exploring the Underworld

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: I apologiz e for not updating so soon but I promise I'll try my best to and keep you all up to date and interested. This chapter has been divided so I'll try to finish the next part by the end of this week. And to my lovely subscribers Thank You and enjoy <3

When Zoe and Jinki finished their breakfast they walked to a variety of markets inside the city of Krabi. Walking into a store, Zoe searched around looking at things and didn't remember what she came there for.
 
"Jagiya what are you looking for?"
 
"I don't know." She said cutely while shrugging.
 
"Did you want to buy something for Ami?"
 
"Oh that's right! What should we get her?" 
 
"I don't know let's look together." They searched the market for items they could purchase.
 
"Oh here's a cute bracelet and necklace Jinki." It was beaded necklace and bracelet with little rhinestones on the beads.
 
"Wow so pretty. I think Ami will really like it."
 
"Me too, what should we get dad? I thin it should be something that you would like to have for yourself, because I wouldn't know what to get. I'm sure from a mans perspective, you'd know what our father would like, right?"
 
"Maybe some handmade jewelry would be nice."
 
"I want to get both our dads that but something else as well to make their souvenirs special. I don't want to bring them both back the same excat thing." Zoe said as if she had a plan.
 
"Like what?"
 
"I don't know." Zoe said in her baby voice and shrugged her shoulders at the same time. Jinki had been tickled at the fact Zoe had came up with a few ideas but had know clue what to do with them.
 
"We'll continue to search the markets until you see something you like, ok?"
 
"Arraseo... Ooh Jinki look at this for Ami!" Zoe walked towards a table that displayed various shapes and colorful rocks and began looking through the disassorted rocks.
 
"Wow I think Ami would love it. It's much better than bringing her back unsanitary sand." Jinki told her and Zoe couldn't argue that. The couple gathered some rocks and put them in a small draw string bag and paid for them. "So where's the next stop?"
 
"Hmm I don't know let's keep looking. We still have to get stuff for dad and everyone else." Zoe continued walking as Jinki followed. He knew when he and his wife went shopping it was never ending. Zoe had been considered a "shopaholic" according to her husband. In addition to that, she was indecisive as well when deciding on what she wanted to buy. As they continued to walk, Zoe went in and out of stores, unsure of the perfect souvenir for everyone, so Jinki made the decisions for her. After spending hours of shopping they went to have lunch at a restaurant in the city. Once again Zoe had been indecisive about what to eat so Jinki made the decision. They both ordered a BLT with a side of fried potato chips, with an ice tea on the side. Zoë always drank green, which is what her husband ordered for her as she ran to the restroom.
 
"I'm so hungry." Zoe complained.
 
"Me too but the food will be out soon. Do you realized we have a pool at our resort and haven't swam in it not once?" A random thought came aross Jinki's mind.
 
"Jeong-mal? I never paid it any attention. Do you want to go swimming today?"
 
"No maybe tomorrow. I told you I had a surprise for you later on today. It requires swimming though." Jinki stated causing Zoe to think deeply about what it could be. She already knew they had done so much within the few days they've been in Krabi. Suddenly she forgot what she was thinking about as her food was brought out and set down on the table before her.
 
Taking a bite out of the pickle, Jinki watched as she winced at the sourness. "Mmm so sour, but it taste delicious. It's nice and crunchy." She chewed loudly expressing the flavorful taste and texture.
 
"I'm glad you're enjoying your pickle." He said referring to her loud chewing and took a large bite out of his sandwich. "Ahh it's so delicious. Taste yours and see if you like it."
 
"I know I'll like it because I'm hungry. And don't think I'll share any of my food with you once you eat all of yours." She said taking the tomato off her sandwich and set it aside. 
 
"See you don't even eat tomatoes so why won't you let me have it?"
 
"Because it was apart of my sandwich, which means its still mine. Even if I'm not going to eat it." She said adding some sass and attitude.
 
"Okay jagiya, stop getting defensive." Jinki laughed and Zoe stuck her tongue out at him. The couple were so playful and immature at times, similar to how they were when they were a teenage couple. 
 
"Do you want it?"
 
"What?"
 
"My tomato? I'm not going to eat it."
 
"But you just told me-"
 
"I know what I told you, do you want it or not while I'm offering it to you?"
 
"Nope." Jinki said defiantly.
 
"Well fine. Next time don't ask for something you don't want."
 
"Jagiya you're so mean. I don't even know how we got married, because when I met you, you were so sweet and loving; which you still are, but you very blunt can be a bit feisty too."
 
"No you're just too nice sometimes," Which had been true. Jinki never liked to have any confrontation with anyone since he pretty much got along with everyone and was extremely polite. Even to those who didn't give him the same in return.
 
"Well if I said what I really wanted to say it wouldn't be nice. And besides I'd rather not hurt your feelings."
 
"Oh is that so?" Zoe asked wondering what was really on his mind. "Is there something you'd like to get off your chest? If so you can tell me, and be honest."
 
Sighing he began asking, "Are you sure you want me to tell you? And if I tell you, you won't deny any of my statements?" Zoe nodded at his questions. "Well... You're bossy, and hardheaded."
 
"What?!"
 
"You heard me. You don't listen to anything I tell you sometimes and it upsets me. And you're so damn bossy. Don't get me wrong it's a complete turn on, but sometimes when I'm frustrated and overwhelmed because of work and other things I don't like it when you add on to my frustration."
 
"Oppa..." She whined. " I'm sorry." She frowned with her head down.
 
"See Zoe I knew you'd get upset at me, which is why I don't tell you anything. And it's not the way I feel about you, those are just your actions towards me. I just wish you'd listen to me, that's all I ask, especially when it applies to your health. And don't be sorry, it's something to learn from." He said winking at her making her feel better.
 
"Jinki I'd like it if you express your feelings to me more often so I know what I'm doing wrong."
 
"I do express my feelings to you. And I won't say you're doing things wrong, you just have a lot to learn."
 
"When was the last time you expressed your feelings to me?"
 
He contemplated on telling her about earlier that morning so he didn't have to bring the military situation back up. "When I made love to you this morning." Zoe looked confused. "Why, must we do it again so you can remember?"
 
"Oppa beat it! and I meant verbally, pouring your emotions out me." She laughed. "I'm full." She steered her mind away from her husbands dirty thoughts.
 
"Say that again, you want oppa to what?" He smirked at her. Giggling, Zoe begged him to stop playing dirty mind games, as her husband laughed right along with her. "Ok I quit, are you ready to go? 
 
"I'm as ready as can be. I need to burn off these calories." Everything was finally beginning to catch up to her and she felt like she had gained weight over the course of the days they were in Krabo.
 
"You're fine, your is nice and round and so are your perky s, that once used to be nice and small, and could fit into the palm of my hands, but not anymore." He told her paying for their bill, and Zoe playfully hit him for explioting her. "Alright let's go." He helped her out of her seat. "Zoe don't tip over." Laughing and making fun her from being so bloated. They grabbed their bags and continued to look around the markets they passed. "It's only 2:00, so we have plenty of time to get back to the resort. We need to be back by around 4:45." He said checking his watch. As they walked Jinki had his hand wrapped around his wife's waist. He felt the need to keep her close to protect her. 
 
After a few hours of roaming the city again, they caught the bus back to their resort. There Jinki proposed his surprise, for his wife. "Are you ready to go snorkeling?"
 
"Snorkeling? Oppa we're going snorkeling?!" She was astonished, and had been excited about experiencing something new.
 
"Yes, that's what I have planned today. We'll take a boat out from the shore into a coral reef and sight see underwater."
 
"Wow Jinki that's amazing. I'm really excited. You're so sweet." She gave him a peck on the cheek and kissed his full lips, causing him to grin really big.
 
 
"You'r so cute Jinki. So when are we going to go?"
 
"Well first you need on your bathing suit and then when we get there they'll have our equipment, such as our wet suits, oxygen tank and what not."
 
"Oxygen tank?"
 
"Yes since we'll be under water."
 
"Ohh right." She said dumbfoundedly and Jinki just smiled at her. Changing into their bathing suits Zoe stared at her husbands bare body.
 
"What?" Jinki asked as Zoe's eye were filled with concern.
 
"Oppa you need a tan!"
 
"Weh-yo?"
 
"Your little is pale as a ghost!" Zoe laughed as he quickly tried to cover himself up. "Don't worry, I'm sure your fans will like those white buns of yours." Zoe laughed again as Jinki watched her find amusement out the situation. 
 
"Jagiya are you done talking about me?" 
 
She giggled then said, "Yes I'm done."
 
"That's what I thought." He approached her and pulled the string of her bikini top causing to fall down and exposed her. "OOOPS!"
 
"Oppa how dare you?!" She pulled his pants down exposing his pale rear end again.
 
"Yah!" He said lightly pushing her on the bed causing her to land on her back. "You think it's funny huh?" He said playing with her. Then he whipped out his bulge and rubbed it up her thigh as she laughed uncontrollably. "You won't be laughing when this is inside of you and you'll be begging me to stop." He said holding her hands down, not allowing her to move freely.
 
"Hahahaha Jinki stop it!" 
 
"Are you done?" She nodded.
 
"I didn't hear you."
 
"YES OPPA! Did you hear that?" She laughed again.
 
"Yes I heard you loud and clear. Lets get ready to get outta here before we're late." He smiled at her and helped her tie her bikini top again that he had untied. Once her top was tied they grabbed their sandals and headed out. 
 
Walking towards the beach, Zoe felt a bit scared about being far out in the ocean and asked, "Jinki do you the its going to be scary?"
 
"Why, are scared?"
 
"Yeah, I'm scared I'll get bit by a fish, and the cold deep water. Aren't you scared?"
 
"No and it's completely safe, and the wet suits will protect you skin from the cold water so you don't unergo hypothermia." She glared at him not believing a word he said, and completely confused. She remembered when she was younger her brother would lie to her just to get her do something. "I'm serious and if you don't believe me I'll try it first ok?"
 
Laughing and not meaning a word she said, Zoe told him, "Arraseo but if you die I can't save you." 
***