Home, Sweet Home!

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: This chapter has a lot of dialogue, it always take me forever to come to a conclusion in each chapter so I apologize if it seems like it's too much dialogue and not enough detail. Enjoy!!

"See this isn't adding up." She took the receipt back and showed the receptionist her error, which is where all hell broke lose from there. "Excuse me, we've been charged for an extra night, and we've on ordered room service twice."


"I apologize let me fix that for you."


Zoe glared at the woman and told her, "I'm glad I checked this myself. I don't see how you didn't catch that." Zoe was being feisty, and the moment Jinki heard her tone of voice, he quickly got up to check up on he problem.
 

"What seems to be the issue?" He asked.
 

"This dimwit can't do simple math and overcharged us."
 

"Baby just relax." He was confused on why Zoe blantantly spoke her mind in a blunt manner out loud.
 

"No, because you didn't even bother to check the receipt and discuss it with me."
 

"Okay it was just a simple mistake, just let it go." He felt her attitude towards him and receptionist was unaccpetable but knew that they way she felt was reasonable because it only meant she cared.
 

"Let it go? There's no telling how many times she's made the same "mistake" while working here. And I'm glad you only gave housekeeping a dollar tip," she said spitting fire.
 

"May I have your credit card?" The woman asked.
 

"Give me your card." Zoe demanded and snatched it out of Jinki's hand.
 

They woman swiped the card again. "Your new balance is, $3,005, and your money has been put back on your card. I apologize for that."
 

"You hear that?! She overcharged us by $495, damn near $500, that's bull!" She turned to tell Jinki and snatched the credit card out of the woman's hand and walked off. "What a basic bi-"
 

"Zoe I will not tolerate that foul language or attitude. I understand you're upset because I am too, but just relax. We fixed the problem and now it's over with," he said in a stern, yet calming tone, as they faced each other. He was very upset that he didn't catch the error made and glad his wife did, but he absolutely hated when she threw tantrums publicly.
 

"But Jinki that was just common sense."
 

Jinki quickly apoligized to the receptionist, although Zoe's reaction wasn't acceptable, Jinki couldn't be upset at her because she was his wife and known her for so long, it no longer bothered him. "Arraseo, let's go." He ignored her ignorance and kissed her on the forehead and went directly back to where they were sitting to grab their belongings and be on their way to the airport. On their way to the to the airport Jinki called home for his parents to pick them up at the estimated time they arrive. For the time being Zoe stared out the window of shuttle with a blank stare. Jinki always knew what it meant when she'd done that; she was in a state of confusion or felt lost. Instead of making her feel overwhelmed and confused, he allowed her to regain consciousness back into reality of her memory.
 

"Jagiya it's okay to be upset." He rubbed her thigh and wrapped his around her shoulders to bring her body closer to his so she could feel his warming embrace.

 

The car ride to airport was longer than expeceted had but had went by quicker going back, than when they first arrived at their resort from the airport. Once they arrived at the airport for an extended period of time, Zoe said out of boredom, "I'm bored let's play a game on my phone." She opened up the Angry Birds app and began playing. "Oppa let's see who gets the highest score!" And once she lost she threw a short tempered tantrum and became competitive. "Damn it, I quit."
 

"Well it's time to board the plane anyways. Let's go!" 
 

"Oppa I want my blanket."
 

"Zoe-yah..." He sighed out of frustration. "The perfect time to tell me while we're about to board the plane and put away out luggage." Zoe frowned about putting him through so much trouble the entire trip. 
 

While they waited to board the plane Jinki searched for her blanket and handed it to her. "Do you need anything else?" He asked before he closed the luggage and zipped it back up. She shook her head no and he asked again, "Are you sure?" She shook her head no again, and closed his suit case and board the plane to be seated in their first class seats. "Have a seat while I put everything away.


Zoe seated herself next to the airplane window, since she admired the scenery during the flight. "Oppa I need something else out of the suitcase." She decided to play a trick on him to see his reaction. Zoe loved to mess with Jinki purposely sometimes.

 

He glared at her, held his breath an sighed. "What do you want now?"

 

"Oppa I'm just kidding, now you take a seat and relax. I have everything I need."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Daddy I'm more than sure. You think I'd be a pain to you purposely?" Zoe intertwined her arm with his and reached over her seat to caress Jinki's face and gave him a peck on the lips. "Oh my poor baby, you're little face is broken out from wearing make-up. They shouldn't make you wear so much, and besides your bare face looks so much better. I have a face mask at home I want you to try so your handsome little face is taken care of." Jinki just sat there and smiled at her.

 

When everyone boarded the plane Zoe and Jinki put on their seat belts and napped through the flight. Through the nap Zoe dreamed about what Yumi's room looked like when finished. She even dreamed about what she would look like when she gave birth to her. Zoe thought Yumi would look like her but instead she had most of Jinki's features, such as his small eyes, round face and tiny button nose.

                 

  ******

 

"Did you sleep well?" Jinki asked as they arrived at their destination. He had been curious about her well being since she slept through the entire flight.

 

"Of course, I feel rejuvenated! And I had a dream about what Yumi would look like. She was so adorable, she had all of your features. I can't wait to see what she'll look like and I miss my baby Amie. Oh Jinki I miss her so much," Zoe exclaimed.

 

"Well that's great, our parents should be here in no time. And so you mean Yumi looked like me right?" Jinki asked as he began grabbing their luggage.

 

"Yes, she had your small eyes, a cute round face and a little nose. Aren't you curious about what she'll look like?"

 

"Of course I am. I know she'll be beautiful like her mother."

 

"Jinki you're so sweet. Oppa next time I want a boy and I hope he looks exactly like you."

 

"Why?"

 

Zoe had been confused by his question. "Jinki I'm not understanding. Why not, is the question? Are you asking why I want a boy, or why do I want him to look like you?"

 

"Both."

 

"I really don't like that question. Why do you think I want was boy and want him to look like you?" She asked him back to hear his response. She suddenly had a flashback of the time when they first began dating and he was a trainee getting ready to debut and he felt in competition with s because they were so good looking. Everything had jarred her memory. Her feelings were immediately hurt by the thought of it. She was wondering why he didn't see what she saw. His smile brought joy to her heart and made her world a better place.

 

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you."

 

"Well oppa I really want a boy so he can be like you. I want to have your personality as well to grow up as handsome as you are. You're so handsome. I just want another little Jinki. What did you have in mind?"

 

"I don't know."

 

"Jinki tell me?"

 

"Not right now, we'll talk about it later. Please don't press the issue okay? I promise will talk about it at home." Zoe listened because Jinki always kept his promises.

 

Meanwhile, when they entered the airport they noticed it was snowing when they reached home and Jinki became quite frantic about Zoe becoming sick from the change of weather. "Where's your blanket?"

 

"Here!" She held it up and showed it to him.

 

"Come have a seat and wrap yourself in the blanket since its snowing out. I'll call mom and have her bring our coats."

 

"Jinki why didn't we bring our coats in the first place?" Zoe was curious and thought it was common sense but even Jinki was forgetful sometimes. It was a rhetorical question, so Jinki hadn't answered, instead he made the phone call. "Mom will be here soon. When she gets here I'll load the with our luggage an wait in here until I bring you your coat."

 

"Oppa you won't be recognized by the fans will you? You don't look like much of a disguise."

 

Jinki began to laugh at the fact she remembered the time they were noticed at the mall by his fans and went on to tell her, "Jagiya it's quite late and getting dark outside so I hope no one will notice me but thanks for wanting to protect me."

 

 ~~~~~~~~~

 

Minutes after waiting Jinki received a phone call from his mother stating she arrived the airport. Zoe and Jinki grabbed their belongings and Jinki loaded the car while Zoe waited for him to finish and bring her coat. "We have someone else in the car waiting for us!" Jinki told Zoe while he assisted putting on her coat. She assumed it was it was Amie and quickly exited the airport and was enthused to get in the car.

 

"Amie!" Zoe called out her daughters name while she was slumped over in her car seat sleeping. Zoe quickly got into the back seat to sit with her. "I miss you so much!" Zoe kissed smooched her cheeks which caused Amie to wake up and whine.

 

"Umma." Amie reached for her.

 

"I'm here, do you miss me?" Amie nodded and rubbed her sleepy eyes. "Mommy can't take you out of your car seat." The moment she told Amie that, she kicked her feet and whined and Jinki was already preparing himself to put up with being a dad again.

 

"So how was the vacation? I'm sure you two had a beautiful time." Jinki's mom asked.

 

"It was great, just beautiful! From the scenery down to the food, it was very wonderful." Jinki replied.

 

"Yeah, and the city and night life was very lively, and the nights remained warm after sundown," said Zoe.

 

-"That's wonderful."

-"Sounds nice." Both of their parents said.

 

"Umma-nim we'll have to go again but together as a family next summer."

 

"Of course!"Jinki's mom said.

 

"Umma we brought souvenirs for you and dad. I hope you like what I brought you." Jinki added.

 

"Aww my little sweethearts, you didn't have to. We have a surprise for you when you both return to the house. Dinner is already prepared, so get settled quickly when we arrive."

 

Zoe was in for the surprise and couldn't wait to get home. It was already a surprise to her that Amie was there on their return back home and she wondered what more could be in store.