Last Day In Krabi

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

Morning arrived abruptly and Zoe rose out of bed first to use the restroom to wash her face. Usually when she woke up first she always made a bunch of noise around the house back home, although she tried to keep quiet from waking up her husband. Each time she tried to avoid obstacles in her way, she'd be clumsy enough to stub her toe trying to make sure Jinki was still asleep instead of watching where she was going. Jinki considered her to be quite clumsy and careless sometimes, and wish she'd pay more attention to what she was doing. Finishing up her business in the restroom she quietly picked up the hotel phone and dialed for room service. It was the last breakfast they'd be eating at Krabi alone together before they went back home. She had hoped she'd never forget this special couples retreat as well as their honeymoon, alone. During this retreat she learned about her husband, things she never knew about him. He was patient, loving, and mild mannered when it came to facing a dilemma when Zoe felt in despair due her illness that hindered her from having the same personality traits. But despite that, Jinki always gave her hope, hope that won't hinder her from living her life enjoyably.


She remembered today would be their last day in Krabi so she packed most of her belongings except her clothes and undergarments she wanted to wear back home. She picked out a v-neck t-shirt with a pair of fitted maternity jeans. She wanted to dress simple but not plain, so she picked out a pair of her open toed heels. According to Jinki, Zoe was always right on with her appearance. She had a sense of style and was never too simple, and even when she dressed down in sweat pants and a t-shirt, she always managed to make the outfit look appealing, even while she's pregnant. According to him, his looks didn't matter until he met her, but Zoe being the person he is accepted him for who he was and didn't mind it, although she still loved to go shopping for him on occasions for new wardrobe.


Once her wardrobe was situated, she organized the room so when it was time to depart, the room would be tidy. She began by picking up Jinki's belongings, which had been dispersed throughout the room from last night. "Oppa is so messy." She whispered to herself while she picked up his dress slacks off the floor and looked over at Jinki who'd been buried under the sheets sleeping like a baby. He took in a deep breathe and releasing it. Zoe continued cleaning until she was interrupted by room service with their food.
"Thank you!" She accepted the food and set the tray down on a food tray stand that was provided in their room then opened up the curtains to allow the bright sun to illuminate the room. "Wow it's so pretty out, I can't believe today is our last day here." She said out loud as she gazed at the beautiful scenery outside the window and soon her hunger senses kicked once baby Yumi began to move. Zoe walked over towards the bed and got in it to wake Jinki up. She lightly shook him and said, "Jinki wake up." His back was facing her and he had been in a deep sleep. "Jinki." She whined softly while she hovered over his body and landed a kiss on his cheek. "Daddy wake up. Yumi is hungry and the food's here." He turned around to face her but was still lying down. She kissed him a second time but this time on his soft pouty lips. 


"Mmm." He groaned and tried to pull her body close to his so they could cuddle but Zoe didn't feel like it, she was hungry and anxious to eat.
 

"Oppa the baby is hungry. Wake up please." She got up and brought the food the food tray over to the bed. "Sit up." She demanded.
 

"Mmm..." He whined and groaned like a baby once again. "Spank me first and I'll get up," he mumbled with his eyes still closed.
 

"Jinki I have no time for these games, wake your up now." She sat on her feet and waited for him to slowly rise and sit up. 
The first thing he had done was kissed her and slip his hands up her thighs and underneath her night gown to feel her bare skin. "Are you wearing ?" Zoe's immediate response was a slap across his head, which he ignored and rubbed her stomach for forgiveness and sealed it with a kiss.

 

"Are you ready to eat now?" Her tone was feisty, but yet so sweet to his ears on such a beautiful morning.
 

"Yes we can eat now. How about we watch some tv? We haven't done that since we got here."
 

"We won't understand what they're saying."
 

"It's okay, just turn it on to have some entertainment. By the way, are you ready to return home?"
 

"Although I loved our time together here, I miss being home with Amie and our parents. Plus, I'm excited for the baby shower and everything else that is planned in the days to come."
 

"Ah arraseo..." He said and picked up his phone to check his planner. "Zoe you have an appointment tomorrow for another ultrasound."
 

"Ultrasound?" She was confused and have seemed to forgotten what it meant.
 

"Yes to check the babies health and growth."
 

"Oh right..." She lied because she had completely forgotten. "What time is it?"
 

"It's in the morning, so as soon as we arrive home this evening we need to have dinner and be ready for bed."
 

"Ugh I hate being on a schedule, I'd at least like to rest." Zoe complained as usual. "Jinki I need my nails done again." She changed he subject and showed him her nails.
 

"No you don't, they look fine." He told her while he continued watching the television.
 

"How would you know, you didn't even look at them." She complained again while he continued to watch tv. She pinched him on the cheek leaving a red imprint. "You're ignoring me?" 
 

"No, I'm not...I'm listening." Zoe became upset because Jinki proceeded watching tv and stuffing his face, instead of paying her attention. When she was talking, the attention must be on her, and if no one was listening when she talked she became quite irritable.
 

"Whatever..." She rolled her eyes got up and went to use the restroom again.
 

"Where are you going?"
 

"To take a piss. Why're you concerned now?"
 

"Zoe please stop it with the attitude." Her mood swings had been unreasonable as well as unpredictable lately.
 

"I wouldn't have one if you listened to me." The bickered like the married couple they are.
 

"I think you just want daddy to spank you one last time."
 

" You!" She yelled from the bathroom.
 

Mmm that's a definite yes. "You can me all you want until it's time to depart."
 

"Absolutely not Jinki!"
 

"How about on the plane? I've never done that before," he teased. 
 

Zoe quickly cleaned herself and washed her hands, then stormed out of the bathroom and asked, "Oppa are you done, because I'd like to know how we're going to spend out last day?" She had her hands on her hips and noticed he was lying in bed . "Put some clothes on...your...your...stuff is hanging out everywhere." She watched his manhood move about freely.
 

"You know, I didn't think about that. What do you want to do?"
 

"Hmmm... Eat lunch on the beach one last time before we go. Just something romantic." Although it was only morning and they just had breakfast, she thought about more food.
 

"Is that all you think about is eating?"
 

"Of course, but you should be asking yourself that. You're always eating but yet so thin. And here I am gaining weight day by day."
 

"Well nothing's wrong with that you still look healthy, besides pregnant women are supposed to gain weight. It makes you look cute and you still have a nice figure. Have you noticed how much bigger you has gotten? And I can't forget those milkers... Mmm they've gotten larger." He quickly got up and walked over to where she was standing, pushed her up against the walls and ran his hands under her night slip to squeeze her and s, while he pressed his manhood up against her.
 

"Ugh Jinki, I'm not a cow." She referred back to his comment about her s.
 

"Aww mianhae, I know this won't make you feel better,  but can you put one in my mouth?"
 

"Shireo!" She told him and he whined like a baby. "Why're you so fascinated with my s anyways?"
 

"Because they're pretty and small. Please, can I?" He begged while he massaged her .
 

"Jinki why're you always so ? Can we go one day without ?" She asked while he was already popped one of her s out and began like an hungry infant.
 

"You know that is a great form of exercise? Therefore we should do it often, especially while you pregnant. It gives you that nice figure you have now." He made an excuse just to do it.
 

"Not necessarily, and besides, we can find another form of exercise that's not so exhausting and more appropriate when we're not home alone. It's a bit overwhelming."
 

"I'm sorry I'll take it slow then since you feel it's overwhelming. So what kind of exercising did you have in mind?" He wanted it to require touching her.
 

"Maybe yoga, it's quite relaxing. You think we can look into that when we get back home?"
 

"Sure not a problem, so you can work more on you're flexibility. You're already flexible but I want to do more tricks with you in the bed room, but I'm not sure how much you can do the further along you go in your pregnancy, but we'll discuss that for certain tomorrow with the doctor. I think exercise is a great option. I really don't want you to have a painful delivery." 
 

"Jinki cut it out. Did I have a hard time with Amie? I can't remember if I did or not."
 

"Just a little difficulty since it was our first baby, but I want us to take better safety precautions this time."
 

"Now I'm scared."
 

"Don't be, I'll be there with you and we have many ways to go to prepare you. Don't worry, staying healthy will definitely ease the pregnancy and delivery." He rubbed her baby bump and Zoe felt at ease listening to Jinki speak to her and made her believe everything would be fine as long as he was there. They cuddled for a while before they went into town for the last time and returned back to their resort.
 

~~~~~~~~~
 

Before the time came for departure, they spent the last day of their honeymoon on the beach enjoying the scenery and the soft melodic sound of the waves crashing onto the shore, as well as the warm breeze. Zoe wasn't prepared to leave quite yet but she looked forward to being with her daughter. Before they checked out of their resort, Jinki made sure that he and Zoe didn't leave any of their belongings behind, especially their passports. He knew how forgetful she was so he kept up with most of her things more than his. When it came time for them to check out Jinki checked to make sure they had all of their belongings for a second time. "Is that everything?" He spoke out loud to himself.

"I don't know you tell me." Zoe pretended to act cute and he smiled at her.
 

"Well I think we have everything. I have your passport, our plane tickets and both of our luggage. You just carry your teddy bear and flowers." He left a dollar tip for the housekeeper.
 

"Oppa are you sure all of this stuff is going to fit on the plane? And why'd you only leave a dollar? You're being cheap." She laughed.
 

"I paid to stay here and for room service, so at least I left something." Zoe ignored him and struggled to carry her belongings. "Can you carry that?" He asked with concern afraid she'll drop everything.
 

"No I can carry it, the shuttle should be here soon right?"
 

"Yes but in the mean time go take a seat and rest." He paid their bill for the week they spent at the resort including their room service fees down at the front desk in the lobby.
 

"That'll be $3,500. How would you like to pay?" The woman the front desk told him.
 

"Cash...how much again?" He pulled out a stack of money.
 

"$3,500," she repeated. He wasn't exactly sure how much that was so he decided to pay with his credit card and took his receipt.
 

"How much did she say that came up to?" Zoe questioned Jinki, although she heard what the woman said, she just wanted to make sure Jinki understood how he just spent.
 

"I don't know... The total is right here." He showed her the receipt. 
 

"Daddy you can't just be spending money like this and not even know what you're paying for honey. She said the total is $3,500, are you okay with that?"
 

"Sure why not?"
 

"Ugh that's not my point, after this we need to be saving money. We have a lot of stuff to buy before the baby comes and it's overwhelming." She looked at the receipt and calculated the math herself making sure they weren't being overcharged. It was just a habit she had. "See this isn't adding up." She took the receipt back and showed the receptionist her error, which is where all hell broke lose from there. "Excuse me, we've been charged for an extra day and night, and we've on ordered room service twice." Zoe had been fired up and what was about to come, Jinki and the receptionist were not prepared for.