What Are You Doing?

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

He looks so y with this outfit on, I wondered why he was wearing it and why he was on stage dancing with those other guys. He looks as if he's a great singer and dancer by the way he was posing. A lot of things had crossed my mind at this point, making me wonder what was his occupation and why does he have to dress y in this picture while singing and dancing. I began to get jealous thinking of how other females may like seeing him dressed this way so I decided to ask Jinki what was going on in this picture before I came to any wrong conclusions, and forgot about the other guys that were in the picture with him.

Zoe had quickly forgotten already that her husband is a singer and dancer. She concentrated really hard on the picture waiting for a red flag to go off, but nothing signaled to her that he is a singer and dancer.

"Jinki, what are you doing?" I said showing him the photo.

"I'm at my concert in Singapore, waeyo? You don't rememeber that I'm a singer and dancer do you? I'm apart of the K-pop group called SHINee and I'm the leader. You have all of our music on your Ipod. What did you think I was doing?"

"Oh, neh, jwoehsonghaeyo oppa. I had the wrong thought and idea."

"What were you thinking about?"

"I thought you were doing it to look good for other women, miahnaeyo."

"Gwenchanayo, no need to be sorry. Also I don't like dressing like that when I'm not on stage or working because it draws too much attention."

I liked that he didn't want to draw attention to himself, although he's drawing my attention now with his unique personality.

I feel so bad that she would think such things. It only makes me want to be a better man and father for her and Amie no matter how hard it gets, or if she doesn't remember me. I'll only have eyes for her and here only. I could never leave her because she and Amie need me. I just wish I could make her remember, I'll try my best to refresh her memory. Jinki thought.

"Would you like me to show you some of my dance routines?"

"Sure!" I said without any hesitations. Something about him was very cute, and at this moment I couldn't figure it out, I guess It'll come to me later. He got up and began to show me the routine, and he moved very swiftly. He also began to sing which took my breathe away making my heart stop. Amie and I just looked at him and watched him dance in amazement.

I was very amused by his talent, he had a very unique voice that I'd love to hear sing to me everyday. He then ended he routine with what it looked to be a signature pose I found to be y.

"Aigo! y!" I yelled out like a fangirl, well I am a fan. I was in awe until he somehow tripped over the remote that was on the floor. I was scared that he had hurt himself but I all I could see was

`

(Kekekekekeke naughty)

I wanted to smack him on his cute , but instead I went to go check on him. How could he be so clumsy to do such a thing.

-"Oppa, are you ok?" I asked kissing him on the cheek then the lips.

-"Appa are you ok?" Ami asked as well.

"Neh jagiya, don't worry about me I'm fine, really don't worry." He chuckled and I giggled. My thoughts of why I found him to be so cute and him being clumsy had hit me. I didn't think I would remember, but I did so I shouted,

"What ever he does it's Onew Condition!" I said playfully, and then I kissed him again as we both laughed.

"Ahhh Jagiya you remember Onew Sangtae!" he said prouldy and squeezed me but was sure to becareful because I was pregnant.

She makes me so happy I'm glad to see her smiling like she always did before all of this came along. I felt hurt that she was in this condition but glad that she was smiling and laughing. I love her so much there's no way in the world I could just walk out and leave her and Ami. They need me and I needed them, and I hope to keep a bright smile on their faces everyday no matter how much worse her condition gets.

"Zoe, Saranghapnida."

"Nah do Jinki-oppa."