My Surprise For You

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

"Jinki don't tease me and make me wait." 

"Jagiya it's a surprise, if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore." Zoe pouted and began to question him to see if Jinki would give her a hint but he didn't fall for it.
 
"Is it clothes? You know I love clothes." He shook his head no. "Is it shoes?" He shook his head no again. She sat there and thought what it could be. "Mm some y lingerie and hot ?!"
 
"Maybe it could be, I like the sound of that but I'm not telling you. Jagiya you'll find out when the time comes arraseo?"
 
"Aniyo I want to know so tell me." Zoe got upset.
 
"Baby no I'm not telling you, and stop getting upset. If you stay upset I'm going to take it back." Jinki began to laugh at how cute his wife was when she was mad.
 
"Jinki!!" She whined.
 
"Zoe!!" He whined mocking her.  "Let's call to see what my dongsengs are doing." He said changing the subject and picked up his phone and dialed Key's number. "Yeobsaehyo?"
 
"Yeobsaehyo? What's up?"
 
"Nothing I just wanted to call to see what you were doing since I haven't talked to you all since we left."
 
"Nothing much as of now. We had Ami with us the other day, we took her to the kids cafe. The same place we took Yoogeun and actually we had a little play date set up for her with Yoogeun. The two had lots of fun together."
 
"Oh jjinja? That was nice of you I'm glad you guys took her out and let her have fun. She didn't tell us you took her there she just told us that she played with you and Minho. And I wonder if Yoogeun misses me." Jinki laughed.
 
"Of course he does he asked about you."
 
"Aww I miss little Yoogeunnie and my Ami. Take good care of her while I'm gone although she's with our parents."
 
"Neh I will make sure we have lots of fun each you guys are gone. Oh how's the vacation going so far I didn't ask?"
 
"Who are you talking to hyung?" Jinki heard Taemin ask in the background.
 
"It's Onew hyung."
 
"Oh annyeonghasaeyo hyung, how's everything going?"
 
"Hey Tae everything's going fine we're having fun thanks for asking."
 
"Tae?!" Zoe asked. "Put Tae on the phone I want to say hi to him." Jinki put the phone on speaker. "Annyeonghasaeyo Tae baby."
 
"Oh hey noona!" Taemin laughed shyly at the name Zoe called him.
 
"I miss all of you, have you been taking care of my Ami?"
 
"Neh she's been having fun with us but she misses you."
 
"I know I can't wait to get back home to her. What have you all been doing?"
 
"We haven't done much we-" Taemin was cut off by Key.
 
"Taemin I was on the phone first I was trying to hear about what they did so far." Key whined and complained.
 
"Yah Key?! You stop that nagging before I come through the phone and hurt you! I was talking to my Tae baby and you cut him off!"
 
"Ugh Zoe I was talking to Onew hyung before you interrupted our conversation." Key sighed not wanting to argue.
 
"You know what Key I'm going to put my foot up your-"
 
"Yah you two cut it out!"Jinki interrupted. "And Zoe watch your mouth. Key I'll tell you both what we did when you two stop quarreling."
 
"Fine I'll stop but she started it." Key said and waited for Jinki to tell about their vacation so far.
 
Soon after they were done discussing how well their vacation was going so far Jinki took Zoe to walk the strip of the small city where they had lots of stores. The two walked hand in hand down the side walks and often stopped for small portions of food at the food stands.
 
"Ooh grilled squid, I think I want to try some. Do you want some jagiya?"
 
"Ick Yuck! No way Jinki!"
 
"You don't even know what it tastes like but fine, more for me." He waited for his food to be done then he sat down at a small table to eat. "You sure you don't want to try it, it tastes good?"
 
"Shireo!"
 
"Do you want to try something else?"
 
"Neh, I'm thirsty I want a drink. I'm not sure what the drinks are like but I'll try one."
 
"Mm what do you have in mind?"
 
"A smoothie like drink, with a fruity taste. Something cold preferably."
 
"Oh that does sound delicious right now lets go find some drinks." He finished eating and got up. Instead of walking hand in hand, Jinki wrapped his hand around Zoe's waist, slowly but surely sliding it down further to her . She didn't seem to mind it and didn't care if people stared.
 
One the way looking for smoothie drinks they stopped to look at some small candles that were being sold. The two looked at them and picked them up to smell them.
 
"These smell really good, don't you think?"
 
"Mm yeah they smell really good. I like scented candles but I've never been big on lighting them up and using them." Zoe said.
 
"Well we buy these I think they'll be good for our mom."
 
"Yeah you're right, my mom love candles. She has so many at home, it's ridiculous." She laughed.
 
"Well lets get them both some I'm sure they'll enjoy it and like it."
 
"Appa, what about appa? I don't know what to get him."
 
"We'll find something on the way. I'm sure we'll see something before we leave." 
 
"I don't know what he likes or what he would like." Zoe tried thinking about what her father and father in law likes but soon forgot why she was thinking.
 
While they were buying candles, Jinki had purchased a variety of scented candles for both his mother and mother in law, he realized how much it costed. He didn't expect to spend so much on the candles.
 
"How much?" Jinki asked.
 
"It's $45."
 
"Discount?" Jinki pointed at the candles.
 
"I already gave you a discount on the candles you bought. It was buy 2 get one free."
 
"Can I have another?" The man had a hard time understanding what Jinki was saying but eventually gave in and gave him the candles at a cheaper price. He paid $15 for all six candles . "Thank you!" Zoe laughed at how Jinki tried to get a bigger discount than what he already had and thought it was cute when he spoke English. 
 
"Jinki your accent is so y when you speak English."
 
"What does it sound like?"
 
"I just told you, y." Her husband smacked on the giving it a tight grip. She quickly pushed his hand away feeling embarrassed. Then he kissed her on the forehead. The couple had been walking for hours and Zoe was beginning to become tired and her feet began to hurt.
 
"Jinki I need a break my feet hurt and I'm tired."
 
"Ok but let's stop by here first." It was the place Jinki had planned to take Zoe. 
 
"Jinki no, my body is aching."
 
"Zoe please I think you'll like it."
 
"Ugh! It better be worth it Jinki." They entered a nail salon.
 
"Hello!" They were greeted as they entered. "How may I help you?"
 
"I'm here for a pedicure, manicure, and a full body massage." Jinki signed in. This is what he had planned for Zoe earlier that afternoon. He knew that she was in need of a body massage and considered setting her an appointment each month back at home. She was growing bigger day by day and he knew the baby would be causing her some discomfort.
 
"Jinki thank you so much this is definitely going to be worth it. My body hurts."
 
"This is the surprise I have prepared for you today. I hope it works out the kinks in your body before I do it myself." Jinki smirked at his wife but she didn't think it was funny. Sometimes she liked his naughty side but when she wasn't happy, feeling well or tired she didn't like it.
 
"Jinki thank you so much, I'm exhausted and didn't think I was going to make it, I love you so much."