Exploring the Underworld pt. 2

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

I apologize for not updating lately. School has been hectic and I decided to take a little break from my fanfics, and I've been having writers block. I f you have any suggestions about the next chapter leave a comment so I can come up with a few ideas and use them. Thank You and Enjoy!

Stepping foot on the beach the boat arrived pulling up on shore. Zoe boarded the boat first with the help of her husband and the men who were already boarded upon the boat, followed by her husband. They took a seat were directed on what they'd be doing and how things worked. After everything had been explained to them, they were to read over a contract and sign it, just in case of an emergency occurred.
 
"Um this is in English, it may take me forever to read it." Jinki said
 
"I'll read it for you honey." Zoe was fluent in English since it was her primary language. She took the paper and read over it then translated it to her husband. The two agreed to sign it making themselves responsible for risking the slightest danger of their lives.
 
"Before we take go, is your wife comfortable doing this while she's pregnant?" The man asked.
 
Jinki looked over at his wife and questioned her himself. "Zoe are you comfortable doing this while you're pregnant, and are you sure you're not too scared to do it?"
 
"Yes I'm fine. I'm actually excited, just a little nervous, but I'll be fine."
 
"Ok I just wanted to be assured." When they were reassured that Zoe felt comfortable going through with it and didn't want to change her mind, they decided to take the boat out for a ride after they explained the use of the equipment and distrubuted their wetsuits that Jinki had bought for them.
 
"Alright so, here are your wet suits, and the other equipment you'll be using, which I'll direct you on how to use but as of now, put on the wet suits and we'll take the boat for a ride." As they took off Zoe began to feel uneasy the sudden speed of the boat when it took off and held on to Jinki's hand tightly.
 
"Can we not go so fast please? She may get sick." Jinki instructed the man, making him slow the boat down. "Do you feel okay?" Jinki asked scooting closer to her so their bodies were in contact with each other, wrapping his arms around her, Zoe felt protected.
 
As the boat came to a sudden stop, the couple had been educated and instructed about the equipment they'll be using. When they had a clear understanding, they were loaded with equipment. Goggles for their eyes, an oxygen tank to breathe underwater, flippers on their feet. Once they were loaded up with the equipment they were reminded on how to breathe through their mouths by using the oxygen tank. From there on out they were to begin their journey of sight seeing underwater.
 
"This is a lot of equipment." Zoe moaned and groaned as usual when she was too lazy to do anything, and Jinki ignored it.
 
"Are you done complaining?" He asked, causing a pouty expression to come across her face, but she neglected answer him. 
 
When Zoe was done making her complaints Jinki dived inside the cool, deep blue water which surrounded him with a numerous species of fish. "This water is freezing! Are you going to get in?" He asked as Zoe sat down on the edge of the boat allowing her dangling legs and feet to touch the water.
 
"Shireo." She said disappointed and kicked the water. "I'll have to adjust to the water." 
 
"Ppali we don't have all day." Jinki nagged at his wife.
 
"Oppa I'm going to take my time if you insist that I hurry up." Zoe sat there for a while with her feet still in the water, then finally decided she was ready to submerge her entire body under the water. "Jinki come get me." She called out, reaching her arms out towards him so they could explore the underworld together. He came from under the water and swam his way back to her. 
 
"Come here." Holding out his hands, he reached for her and gently pulled her body into the water but kept a firm grip on her so she wouldn't drift away.
 
Panicking Zoe yelled, "Jinki it's cold! And the water is too deep. I can't-" She panicked because her feet danlgedand she couldn't feel the floor of the ocean.
 
"Zoe cut it out and relax. Stop panicking or you'll drown." He frightened her a little purposefully, but he wouldn't allow her to drown. "Just relax, and kick your feet." Listening to him, Zoe knew he was right. When she stopped panicking she felt at ease. "Here, put this in your mouth. We're going to go under, ready?" She nodded. "On the count of three. Hana, duel, seht." As he said three she closed her eyes and them opened them back up once they were submerged underneath the water. Holding hands, they swam closer to the floor of the ocean, to view the lively species of fish that lived in the coral reef. 
 
Zoe and Jinki felt nothing in the world felt better to have such an expericene with the one you. It was a memorable moment for Jinki but temporary for Zoe. Even if Zoe couldn't remember tis experience 10 years from now he would always remember the precious time the spent together to dwell upon.