Promise Me You'll Never Leave Me

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: To be honest, lately I've been very forgetful, entering a room and forgetting what I came there for then remembering minutes later I'm starting think I have demetia or something. Lol Anyways enjoy and Thank You Subscribers <3

The next morning the sun rose brightly, peaking through the shades and curtains of the couples suite. They were sound asleep like infants. Jinki had his legs wrapped around Zoe's body, while her face had been buried into to his clavicle. Neither of them made a subtle move. Just the contraction and relaxation of their chest as they breathed the same air. As the couple continued their sleep peacefully, they were disrupted by a sudden loud phone call.

"Yeobsaeyo?" Jinki answered sleepily without checking who called. Jinki had been awoken by the noisy phone call but Zoe continued her deep sleep.
 
"Appa! Are you sleep?" Amie asked anxiously. She begged her grandparents to call her mom and dad early that morning, and they didn't wanted to disappoint Amie, so they went ahead and made the phone call.
 
"Not anymore, what are you doing up so early? Appa misses you very much."
 
"Nah do appa, you told me you were coming home. I'm waiting!" Amie said in her sassy tone causing Jinki to laugh.
 
"Yah Amie-yah I will be home, just not today. Umma and appa are on a vacation right now. We'll bring you next time, I promise. And we will bring you something back home ok?"
 
"Arraseo, what did you buy me?"
 
"I can't tell you it's a surprise. Do have something you want me to bring home to you?"
 
"Neh!"
 
"What is it?" Jinki was curious about what his daughter was going to ask for.
 
"It's a surprise!" Amie said, repeating what her father told her, which caused him laugh again at her cuteness, wishing he was there to kiss and hug her. He missed his daughter although she gave him a hard time by throwing tantrums at him when Zoe is busy doing what not.
 
"Aww! Amie-yah nomu kyeopta!" Jinki squealed through the phone, and caused his wife to wake up.
 
"Jinki..." She groaned out of exhaustion. 
 
"Jagiya, Amie is on the phone, do you want to speak to her?" She nodded lazily and reached for the phone weakly.
 
"Good morning Amie." Zoe tried to sound cheerful through her grogginess, trying to wake up.
 
"Umma!! You sound sleepy. Were you sleep?"
 
"Eung, I'm sleepy, but I want to talk to you. I miss you so much Amie, I can't wait to come back home to you."
 
"I miss you too umma, and appa. Appa says he will buy me something."
 
"You're right, he is. Are you excited about what it may be?"
 
"Neh. Umma I want some sand from the beach." Zoe laughed at the bizzare statement.
 
"Oh, Amie-yah, we can't bring you sand."
 
"Weh-yo?" Amie was confused.
 
"It's not meant to be brought home as a present, it should stay where it is, and that's on the beach."
 
"Humph." Amie had an attitude and crossed her arms but her mom couldn't see.
 
"Umma and appa will find something better than sand, ok?" Amie agreed and afterward Jinki and Zoe spoke to their parents about the possible plans they'll have later on that day in Krabi, as well as their parents discussing their plans with Amie that day. When the conversation was over with, Jinki and Zoe lied in bed lazily for several minutes before making plans to eat breakfast and so forth. 
 
"Jagiya, she asked for you to bring her back sand?" Jinki asked when they got off the phone.
 
"Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into her lately. She got upset because I told her I wasn't going to bring her any."
 
"Ah jjinja?" Jinki chuckled.
 
"Yeah. We have to visit so more of the markets to see what we can get her, and the members a souvenir."
 
"My members don't need anything."
 
"Why not Jinki? That's not nice."
 
"Because we didn't take a vacation just to bring them back a souvenir."
 
"Jinki that's not nice, and I'll get them souvenirs if I want."
 
"Arraseo." Jinki said pulling Zoe's body closer to his and wrapped his legs around her once again. The couple lied under the sheets in their bare skin from the night before. Cuddling under the sheets, Zoë felt Jinki's dubulge rubbing against her upper thigh. She paid it no mind until her husband began to caress her entire body.
 
"Jinki get off." Zoe took his hands and removed them.
 
"Weh?"
 
"Because I said so." She commanded and he didn't bother to caress her again. He respected her wishes but he thought her response was rude. Having so much was overwhelming for her at times, especially since she lost her memory from time to time and couldn't remember who he was, let alone having with him on the daily or multiple times a week, it just overwhelemed her and she was falling more in love with him everyday. She thought it was impossible to love someone as much as she loved him.
 
I wonder why she doesn't want me to touch her. Maybe she's not feeling well or just tired. Jinki left it at that with his wandering thoughts.
 
"Gwenchanayo?" He asked her.
 
"Weh-yo?"
 
"You told me to get off of you. You don't want me to touch you?" 
 
"I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry, I'm just exhausted and I don't want to play right now. Last night was enough, and it's left me extremely exhausted." She felt remorse after telling him off in such a rude manner.
 
"Oh arraseo. Mianhae jagiya I'll let you rest but you'll have to get up so we don't miss breakfast." Zoe nodded then began to sleep lightly until she fell back into a deep sleep as before. She took a deep breath and all you could see was her chest moving as breathed. As she slept Jinki watched her and pulled her hair away from her face to analyze her features. 
 
"Saranghapnida." Jinki whispered using formal language, then kissed her lips. She twitched at the touch of his lips on her. He kissed her again then closed his eyes to continue sleeping until his wife had woken.
 
After an hour passed Zoe woke up hungry and groggy as before. "Jinki I'm hungry." Zoe whined.
 
"Do you want to go out to eat for breakfast?" She nodded. "Ok, do you want to shower before we go?" She nodded again. Something about bathing was relaxing to her. He got up and turned the shower and then returned to the bedroom to give her her house shoes. "Are you ready?" He asked as she sat up and swung her legs on the side of the bed. 
 
"Neh. Are you getting in?"
 
"Only if you want me to." She sat and stared at him. Something told him that she wanted to make love again. "Weh-yo?" He asked staring back. She didn't say anything, but brought his lips to his for a passionate kiss. No words were spoken in between, they just continued to kiss as Jinki disrobed himself from the robe he wore while the their shower water ran. Still in a deep passionate kiss, Zoe wrapped her legs around his waist as he leaned into her body.
 
"Are you sure you want it? You complained you were hungry and need to eat." He didn't want her to wait any longer to eat because of the baby.
 
"Yes, please." She wanted him more than ever like always. She could never stop herself when she felt like she needed him the most.
 
"I'll go slow."
 
"I don't care just do it." She moaned as he kissed her neck and on her s. Soon after he went in for an easy penetration gliding inside of her body, slowly ing his hips back and forth. 
 
"JINKI!!" She expressed loudly pulling his body closer to her. In the background the shower water ran.
 
"Jagiya! I knew you wanted me. Stop denying it." He glided deeper into causing her to over flow on the sheets. "Tell me you love me." He moaned as he wanted her to confess her lover for him.
 
"JINKI!.....LOVE....YOU!" She spoke unclearly according to him.
 
"Say it again." He wanted her to refuse so he could purposely give her more.
 
"I-I..." She tried to catch her breath as he put his entire length inside causing her to whine. "Jinki, oppa! Too much." He continued to slowly with every wanting her to feel everything.
 
"Zoe say it." He begged her to tell him, "I love you." 
 
"I- love- you." She breathed heavily. "I love you." She said once again.
 
"I love you more." He told her causing her to reach her and gave her another deep passionate kiss. 
 
"Jinki I can't take it anymore." 
 
"Jagiya what's wrong?"
 
"Jinki..." Zoe paused and began to wail hysterically. "Promise me you'll never leave me."
 
"Jagiya..." Jinki hesitated not understanding why his wife would say such a thing to him. The sound of the shower running continued during the moment of silence. "Jagiya why would you say that?" 
 
"Jinki I just can't imagine life without and our kids. I would be miserable. This all too good to be true."
 
"Jagiya I promise I won't leave you. Stop thinking like that." Apart of him felt guilty because he knew he had to serve two years in the military service. "Jagiya..." He paused. "There is something that I need you to understand." His heart pounded as he was about to begin, and felt like his heart was going to be ripped into shreds.
 
"Jinki, I'm scared. What is it?" Zoe was up for a rude awakening after making love to the one she loved the most.