Who Are These People?

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

They all got out the car and Jinki carried Amie in his left arm was holding Zoe's right hand. Jinki had planned to meet up with his donsengs this morning. He wanted them to have a breakfast together as a family, which is why he didn't tell his wife. He wanted to have her meet them to see if she remembers them, if not he'll just introduce them to her again as if she had never met them. It would be a burden to her to ask her does she remember them and have her try to name them one by one. She had no patience with herself and always became frustrated. As they entered the restaraunt Jinki lead his family to the table where there were 4 other guys sitting. Zoe looked at Jinki with confusion.

We came a table where 4 handsome boys sat. Each of them were a different type of handsome though. One had a familiar face, and had cat eyes that I thought were really cute and a beautiful facial structure. Another one had a cute baby face with really big eyes, as well as the guy who sat next to him who appeared to be tall while sitting and was very handsome. They both had full lips. The last guy was just y with puppy eyes, nice lips, but looked abnormally shorter than the others...Anyways, I should stop my eyes from wandering. Who are these people?
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo!" They said in unison with bright smiles on their faces. They appeared to be even more handsome when they smiled.
 
"Neh, annyeonhasaeyo!" I replied shyly. While they greeted me I saw Amie making her way over to one of them and sat on his lap.
 
"Key oppa I miss, will you come play with me today after we eat?" Amie asked as I took a seat and looked at them in confusion.
 
"Neh Amie I'd love to play with you."
 
"Yah! What about me?" The one with the baby face pouted.
 
"You can play with us too Taemin." Amie told him.
 
I was waiting for Jinki to introduce me to these strangers that I didn't know. I seemed to be familiar with only one of their faces. I think his name is Key, that's what Amie called him. Was that really his name? Key? As an car, or house key? Hmm I guess it fits him.
 
"Jagiya these are my dongsengs, Key, Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun. We all work together, those are the people who were on stage with me in those photos we looked at earlier." 
 
"Ahhh neh. You all look familiar to me now, especially you Key." He smiled at me warmly while still holding Amie.
 
"Amie, sweetie come sit next to mommy so Key can eat." 
 
"Aww now I'm lonely, Jjong come sit next to me," Key pouted.
 
She listened to me, and I was glad she wasn't talking back. Jinki had already had our food ordered and he ate chicken of course and I decided to eat pancakes, eggs, sausage, porridge, and everything else under the sun, with a cup of raspberry iced tea. A typical Amerianized meal I'd eat back at home. I was really hungry and didn't leave any food on my plate either. Looking over, I saw Jinki eating his chicken to the bone. Wow he must have been hungry. Seeing how well he ate makes feel like I should cook dinner for him tonight. He needs a healthy meal instead of eating fried chicken for breakfast.
 
"Did you eat well?" Everyone asked noticing I finished all of my food.
 
"Neh, kamsamnida! I'm glad we met up together, we should do this again. I'm thinking about having lunch and dinner at my place today do you guys want to come over?" Zoe said invitingly to strangers she had just met, not asking if they had plans, and not having a care in the world what plans she and Jinki may have had before.
 
"Yes that would be great we could watch movies together and play games," Taemin said with excitement like a little kid.
 
Minho just gave Taemin a blank stare and making Taemin feel uncomfortable. After we ate breakfast they all followed us to our house and played in the snow except Key since he was allergic to snow. I felt like I already knew them, they were like family to me and I wanted them over often to keep us company.