That's Not Good for the Baby

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: Guys I'm literally pouring my heart our and showing you how I'd love to be there for Jinki, I'm being sincere and I'd do my best to keep our leader healthy and well taken care of. Anyways this chapter is based off Jinki's vacation in Krabi, I hope you enjoy :)

"Jagiya would you like some pineapple parfait with granola on top of it?" He waited for a response but she didn't answer. "Zoe?" Jinki checked around for her and didn't see her, so he quickly searched each aisle for her until his eyes made contact with hers. When their eyes met, Zoe tried increase her speed to get away from her husband who made her upset minutes ago.

"Jagiya get back here!" Jinki shouted while walking after her but making sure not to run after her because he knew if he did she'd be clumsy enough to run into someone head on from not watching where she's going and he didn't want her to get hurt.

"Shireo!" She told him but finally came to a stop when her husband grabbed her by her arm. "Ouch Jinki!" Zoe whined from the tight grip he had on her arm and then rubbed her slightly red bruise.

Aigo! I reacted too soon and hurt her. Shibal.....I didn't mean too I just didn't want her to get lost and my reaction was way too quick.

"Jagiya I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I won't do it again, but you can't just be walking off by yourself. We're not home anymore and I don't want you walking off by yourself. It's extremely dangerous." All Zoe had done was pout at him rubbing her bruised arm. Suddenly afterward she began to sob.

I can't believe he did this, he's never hurt me before.

"Shhhh I'm very sorry baby. I really mean it, I really do." He gently brought her head to his chest and allowed her to softly cry. Her hormones were causing her sudden emotional spasms every now and then. Soon he began rubbing her bruised arm and looked at it.

"Oh my gosh Jagiya I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." He continued apologizing and rubbing her bruise. He didn't notice how bad it was until he looked at it.

"I- want- water-melon. You're so mean to me!" She whined between deep breathes from sobbing. Jinki wanted to laugh at the fact that she wasn't whining about the bruise he had given her, it was the watermelon but he decided not to and acted in a serious manner because he had hurt his wife and made her cry, which was something he never wanted to do.

"Jagiya it's not good for you, you'll be sick if you have an allergic reaction. And it's certainly not good for the baby. Do you want the baby to be hurt?" He lifted her head from his chest.

"Aniyo." She frowned, and he wiped away her tears.

"Well let's find something else you'd like to eat, ok. Something that's safe you to eat. I have pineapples, do you want those?"

"Neh." She silently whispered followed by sniffles.

"Ok let's get everything else we need and we can be out of here. Arraseo?"

"Arraseo."

The couple went on and bought items for their afternoon lunch that they would eat on the beach. To get back to the beach, they two took a bus. Along the bus ride Jinki spread his limbs across the seats on the bus while trying to sleep, and his wife was sitting in the seat across from him. Zoe didn't say anything she just watched him. She was still holding a grudge from him bruising her arm and not letting allowing her to get her way. She was in disbelief at what he had done although he said he wasn't going to do it again. She tried distracting herself by looking out the window.

"Jagiya do you want to lay down with me?" He got no response, just a blank stare and she went back to looking out the window again. "Are you still upset with me?" She nodded not feeling the need to speak, and he sat up, went to sit next to her and spoke to her. "Please don't be upset, I knew I shouldn't have reacted so quickly. I was worried that you'd wander off somewhere and get lost and forget where you are. Just please forgive me, and don't be upset or mad because it's not good for the baby. It's only going to make you feel even more overwhelmed and stressed and it's really not good for the baby. And it's nt good foe me either. It hurts my feelings when you're upset and ad at me."

"Arraseo."

She tried to be understanding and considerate of his feelings and knew he was right. She realized shouldn't have walked off by herself like that. Anything could've happened besides her getting lost she could've been kidnapped for all they know. She had to be more cautious since they were in another country and needed to stay close by her husbands side. Eventually she forgave her husband because Jinki was very sensitive when his wife becomes upset at him. He blames hismself for not doing something right and always strived to do better, when he couldn't doing any better than what he was because everything he had done was perfect. He hated it when she was upset at him, but he only did this for her own good although he went about it the wrong way by bruising her arm although it was an accident.

"Po-po?" He asked for a kiss and she offered to give him a peck on the lips and somehow Jinki caused a smiled to appear across her face. He always had the power to make her smile and she was never able to stay upset at him for long. "You're not upset at me?" He asked once again pouting making an aegyo.

"No."

"Give me another kiss to let me know you forgive me." She kissed him again, but this time it wasn't a peck. They were more passionate and she seemed to be more forgiving than before. "Saranghaeyo."

"Nah do, Mianhae. I've been a bad girl and made you worry about me."

"Gwenchanayo I'm sorry for hurting you."

"Stop Apologizing it's not your fault. I'm the one who caused you to become so frantic by walking away from you. Please don't apologize you've done nothing wrong."

"Jagiya I seriously mean it I'm sorry for bruising your arm. I don't want you to be afraid of me and think I'll do it again."

"Jinki it's ok. Rememer what you always tell me? "Don't be too hard on yourself." You always tell me that because it's not good for the baby but I'm telling you this because it has an affect on me. I see that you're always doing your best to take care of me. I don't want you to feel like your not being a good husand to me because you're an amazing husand and father. You don't even have to say it to me because I can read you Jinki, I know who you are. I love you so much, don't apologize, I know you did it because you want to protect me." She began to cry again because she knew she shouldn't have been a brat and understood why her husband had done what he did.

"Jagiya gwenchanayo. Sarangjusehyo." Jinki was lost for words. And although Zoe was much younger than Jinki, by six years, he always used formal speech while speaking to her because he was that kind. While she was crying Jinki just held her in his arms. He himself became teary eyed and allowed the tears to flow down his face. She was understanding and considerate of his feelings although she was spoiled and a brat at times but never admitted it. Minutes after their heart felt coversation Jinki broke the ice by saying,

"Don't cry anymore and be happy and have a good day. I'd hate for this vacation to be spoiled by the memories of you being upset at me. I want us to remember it as a time we can fulfill memories of us being happy together. Arraseo?"

"Neh arraseo." She smiled and they kissed passionately once again expressing their love for one another.

The couple shortly arrived at the beach after their small dispute they overcame together by talking. It seemed as if they were going to enjoy the rest of their day without being upset towards each other. The bus came to a stop and the two picked up their belongings and made their way to the sandy, sunny beach.

"Wow the weather is really nice. It feels really great out." Jinki said as a cool breeze swept passed his face. "Are you enjoying the warm weather?"

"Neh feels great." His wife said reaching for his hand. The couple walked hand in hand along the beach until Jinki heard the melodic sound of a flute being played. He stopped amongst a middle aged man playing a strange Instrument that took Jinki's interested. He walked toward him and asked,

"Can I?" Asking to play the instrument and the man handed it to him allowing him to play. Jinki began to play as his wife and the man watched. As he blew into the flute like instrument the slightest sounds came about from it but it didn't work as he planned. The man was fluent in making those melodic sounds that captured his interest but since he couldn't seem to figure out how to work the instrument, he eventually gave up and returned the instrument back to the man and thanked him for his time.



"That was more difficult than what I thought." He said to his wife as they continued walking along the beach.

Soon the couple walked their way to a wooded area with a sign that warned them about the monkey's that were going to approach them. Jinki quickly grabbed a banana and began peeling it. On the watch for the small creatures, he held out the banana waiting for them to come to him. He soon found himself waiting and decided to take it upon himself to take a bite out of the banana himself.

"You bought those for the monkeys not for yourself. Stop eating it!"

"They're not coming so I bit it."

"Jinki you didn't even wait long enough for them to come to you. Lets try another area where we can locate them."

They left the wooded area behind and spotted a small crowd of people surrounded by many monkeys.

"Oh Jinki look!" Zoe spotted the monkeys and pointed her finger. "Take a picture of them." He got out the camera to snap a few pix and put it back.

Slowly approaching the cute but yet wild animals, Jinki took out another banana and held it out in front of him. Down below a monkey reached for the piece he offered and one from above unbelievingly pounced on top of Jinki snatching the food from his hand scaring him.

"Ahh!" Jinki yelled fearfully then laughed which caused his wife to laugh.

"Haha Jinki be careful they're coming after you." She said once the crowd of monkeys grew and surrounded them. "Give me a piece so I can feed them too."

"Are you sure? They're pretty wild."

"Neh I want this to be something I can remember and we can send some pictures to Amie."

"Arraseo.... Son of a bi-" he yelled after being bit on the finger by a monkey.

"Omo! Jinki watch your mouth, gwenchanayo?" She rushed over to him reaching for his hand to soothe the pain.

"Aniya! Ugh, that stupid little!" He raised his other hand toward the monkeys.

"Let me see. I hope you're not bleeding." Luckily he wasn't but his finger was red.

"Jagiya I'm fine. You just need to be careful. Don't break off small pieces and feed them out of your hand because they'll bite you. Just let them bite little pieces of instead of breaking it." Zoe did as Jinki directed and they were fairly more friendly to her than they were to her husband.

"Ohh Jinki they're so cute take pictures of them. I want pictures of me feeding them too." Her husband pulled out his camera and snapped several pics.

"Are you done or do you want to take more pictures?" She nodded but hesitated.

"Jinki what are we going to do with the rest of the bananas? Can we come back tomorrow and feed them?" She looked at the surplus amount of bananas that were left over.

"Neh if that's what you want to do, we can come back tomorrow. But right now lets go take a walk and eat some lunch."

They walked back near their hotel. And found some lounge chairs to sit in to eat their lunch. Jinki had to move the chairs so they could face the ocean water as they ate. For lucnh they had eaten a spinach chicken salad with strawberries, grapes, mandarins and fetta cheese on it, with a raspberry vinegarette dressing. Along with a pineapple parfait and iced green tea which was Zoe's favorite beverage to drink.

"Mmm joha-yo. It tastes really good, maybe we should eat salad more often on a regular basis." Said Zoe.

"Yeah you're right it tastes great and it's a nice healthy meal for us." The two rambled on about what not until they finished their lunch. Jinki was on his phone surfing the net half the time trying to surprise Zoe with something later on that evening.

"Jinki what are we going to do this evening? I don't want to spend the rest of the day in bed being bored."

"I have a surprise for you later on?"

"Oh jjinja? What is it?"

"You'll have to wait and see."