I Have Another Surprise for you

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

A/N: There may be a double update tonight since the original chapter is very long. Thank You subscribers I hope you really enjoy this chapter and leave comments please :)

"Jinki thank you so much, I'm exhausted and didn't think I was going to make it, I love you so much."

"No need to thank me, I know you needed it." He said kissing her on the forehead.

"This is so sweet of you. I owe you Jinki."

"You don't owe me anything but the baby I put inside of you." He said making Zoe laugh.

"Which do you want done first the mani or pedi?"

"It's up to you jagiya do whatever you like."

"I'll get my nails done first, pedi, then massage. Ahh I can't wait to relax and have more stress relieved from my body." Zoe said as she was seated to have her nails done, followed by Jinki sitting next to her.

"Why are you stressed?"

"I don't know, I guess because I suffer from this memory loss and I love you so much and I don't show you the right way. I know I act like a brat sometimes and yell at you and tell you I hate you when you don't deserve it."

"Don't stress yourself because I know you don't mean all those mean things you say to me. I understand you, when you tell me you hate me it means you love me. You love me so much that you hate it. I understand because I feel the same way but I only tell you I love you not I hate you."

"Ugh see Jinki! Everything that comes out your mouth and everything you do for me is perfect. You're so good to me even when I'm not to you." Zoe frowned, becoming emotional.

"Zoe don't cry because I can tell you're about to. Didn't I tell you not to cry earlier? I don't want you to cry because of me I want you to laugh and smile. And we're here to take a break from my busy life and relax." While Jinki worked hard for the family Zoe was a stay home wife for the time being, but was with Jinki most of the time when he had really busy work schedule and tours. Before she became a housewife she worked at the Etude shop part time, and before then she worked as a dental hygienist at a dental office in Seoul but Jinki wanted her to stay home before her condition worsened.

"I can't help it Jinki that I love you so much it hurts."

"Baby..." That was all he could say before he became weak hearted. He knew exactly how his wife felt. It was hard on himself knowing that his wife was ill and all he wanted to do was love her to death and give her the world but she didn't accept it all the time and felt like she didn't deserve it. He hated seeing his wife in the state and blame herself for everything that's going."Zoe I understand but don't hurt yourself by thinking you're not loving me enough because I know you do. I know everything is having a toll on you but you have to live with it just how I am. Jagiya it's hard for me to see you like this but I have to be strong for you and our kids. Don't be sad, be happy that you have someone here to take care of you and understand you. Arraseo?" He got up to massage her shoulder to help her loosen up a little. Jinki was more a husband to Zoe, he was like a father as well.

"Arraseo."

"Now give me a smile and turn that frown upside down." Jinki laughed and Zoe smiled at his corny joke but found it cute and funny. He never failed to put a smile on her face.

"Jinki?"

"Yes."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Green, why do you ask?"

"I'll paint my nails and toes your favorite color for you."

"Oh jjinja, I like he sound of that." Jinki smiled at his wife. "Am I getting my nails polished too?" He said giving a big grin.

"Haha, no silly unless you want to. If anything thing they'll paint your nails clear and that's all unless you ask for color."

"I was just wondering since I've never gotten my nails done before. This seems like a girl thing."

"No not really, but you should manage and keep up with you nails too and your cuticles.

Interested in Zoe's response he responded, "Ohh arraseo. So you're saying I should get my hand and feet done more often?"

"Yes, if you want me to have pretty hands and feet then you should too." Zoe smiled at her husband and then focused on her nails.

"Mm well you have a point there. I have another surprise for us tomorrow that I planned. You'll find out tomorrow."

"Humph ok. There was something I was about to say but completely forgot."

"Don't worry it'll come back to you like it always does." The two sat in silence for a while and Jinki sat and watched the woman in front of him do his nails. He was intrigued by the techniques she used to file his nails and what not.

"What color do you want your nails?" The woman seated before Zoe asked.

"Ummm... Jinki what's your favorite color again? I know it's the same color as a watermelon I just can't think of the color."

"Green Zoe, it's green."

"Ahh ok. I want green on my nails?" she asked her husband cutely once again but failed to tell the woman in front of her.

"What color do you want your nails?" The woman asked again.

"Green, please." Jinki replied for his wife. She wasn't paying attention.

"I wanted to video chat with Amie. That's what I was going to say, but I'll wait until my nails are done."

"You told me that earlier but I forgot myself." Sometimes Zoe wondered if Jinki was the one who lost his memory as well. He forgot things just as much as she did. The two would soon be done with having their nails done and moved on to getting their feet done. Zoe took out her phone and called Amie before beginning the video chat so her grandparents knew to answer to the video chat call.

"Annyeong Amie! How are you mommy's baby?"

"Annyeonghasaeyo umma, I'm ok. What are you doing, and where's appa?

"Appa is right here and we're getting our hands and toes done. I should take you to get you nails done when we get back home." Amie cheered and smiled.

"Annyeong Amie!" Jinki spoke.

"Appa! When are you coming back home?"

"We will be home soon just not today. Are you having fun with grandma and grandpa?"

"Neh we have lots of fun. We went to the movies to see the new Monsters Inc movie, to the mall, and paint the room." Amie was full of excitement telling her parents all the fun she had with her grandparents.

"Jjinja did you like it Amie?" Zoe asked.

"Neh umma. I miss you and want you to come home." She pouted.

"Me too, I miss you a lot. Mommy will bring you something back home, ok? Aigo, your're cute!"

"Neh." She nodded.

"Where's grandma and grandpa?"

"Making food in the kitchen."

"What's for dinner? I hope you've been eating all I your food." Jinki added.

"I don't know!" Amie shrugged and began walking to the kitchen taken the phone to her grandparents. "Halmoni what's for dinner?"

"Pasta, are you still on the phone with your mom and dad?" Amie nodded and handed the phone over to her grandmother.

"Annyeonghasaeyo umma!" Jinki said giving a really big grin.

"Annyeong Jinki how's the vacation going so far and how is Zoe doing?"

"It's going great so far, we're at a spa right now. And Zoe is doing just fine, took her here because we've been walking all day and her feet were hurting."

"Oh Jinki you made her walk all day? She's pregnant and she shouldn't be walking for long distances. Are her feet swollen?" Zoe overheard Jinki's mom scolding him.

"Oh umma-nim gwenchanayo. I can use the exercise at times like this when I'm relaxing or have nothing to do."

"But you shouldn't be walking long distances, and your feet can swell up."

"Mm you're right about that, my feet are a little puffy but they'll be fine in no time after this pedicure."

"Well if you're not complaining about it I guess I shouldn't be."

"Where's my umma and appa? Have they come over yet?" Zoe asked confusingly wondering where her mom and dad was.

"They'll be on their way shortly. They both had to work today and your mom went and bought you some things for the baby."

"Oh jjinja?! I can't wait to come home to see Yumi's room. How's the room coming along so far?"

"We're almost done painting it, we just have to add detail and decorations."

"I am so thankful you're doing that for me. I'm glad we're getting that out the way."

"Oh it's no big deal its our job to help out. You know you're not supposed to be painting and lifting your arms above your head."

"Yeah I know, I'm just really thankful that we have help."

"Oh it looks like your mother arrived." Jinki's mother said as Zoe's mom walked the house their house door and handing the phone to Zoe's mom so they could video chat as well.

"Annyeonghasaeyo umma! I'm having a great time here and I have something for you when I get back."

"That's great I can't wait to see what you got me. Today has been a long day. I had to work, and go shopping for the baby. I bought her some clothes. I can't wait to show you what I got her."

"Me either! You're always buying something. Did you shop off of Amazon.com?"

"Yeah and Macy's and Dillard's, you know the usual. Hi Jinki!"

"Annyeonghasaeyo umma-nim. I heard you went shopping for baby Yumi. I appreciate it a lot. And me and Zoe bought you something as well."

"I heard I can't wait to see what it is. Thank you that was sweet of both of you." Zoe's mom smiled and Jinki smiled back.

"Umma I was tired today since we've been out all day, so me and Jinki are at a spa now me feet were hurting."

"Sounds great, and aww I hope they aren't swollen."

"They are just a little since I've been walking around."

"Jinki you should rub her feet." Zoe's mom laughed.

"Neh umma-nim I'll take good care of your daughter. She's getting a foot massage right now. We're at a spa."

"Ahh sounds great. I'm not going to hold you two up, call me before you go to bed. And have a good time. Saranghaeyo."

"Arraseo saranghaeyo." Both Jinki and Zoe said before they ended the video chat. After they got off the phone their foot pedicure was starting after their feet soaked. The woman before Jinki and his wife began to scrape their feet to get the dead skin off after she applied a foot cream.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha." Jinki laughed and whined at how much his feet tickled. "Ahh it hurts but it feels so good." He giggled as the woman massaged feet and up his legs.

"Jinki it doesn't hurt it feels so good."

"You know when I was younger my father used to tell me to massage his back and I thought I was hurting him but he actually said it felt pretty good. I guess I'm becoming like my father right now." Jinki laughed at the mini flashback he had.

"Jinki you're so cute." Zoe reached across his chair to caress his cheek. Soon after their feet was done Zoe had her toes polished her husbands favorite color. "Appa what are we going to eat for dinner?" Zoe liked to call Jinki her appa.

"Umm I don't know, I think back the resort they sell Korean food we can eat that if you want." Zoe agreed with him. After their feet were done the couple went to back of the shop and in a changing room. They stripped down out of their garments, including under garments and put on robes, then waited for the women massuese to enter. While waiting they laid on the messaging beds lying face to face. Shortly after the wait, the masseuse entered and placed a sheet over the lower half of their bodies. Since Zoe was unable to lye down on her stomach she laid on her side facing her husband.

"Jagiya are you comfortable with having your s exposed?" He asked feeling uncomfortable himself as he saw his wife half . Her lower half had been covered by a white sheet.

"Neh, it's just you and me. And they're both ladies and I'm sure they've seen far more than s since they do waxing. But you're not comfortable I won't do it."

"Jagiya I want you to cover up please."

"Arraseo." Zoe pulled the sheets over her s and waited for the massaging to start.

"Ahhhh it feels so good I don't want it to end." Jinki spoke as the massaging began.

"Ohh yes it does." The both moaned and sighed at the relief of tension on their bodies.
~