Doctor's Appointment and Another Dispute

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

"Argh!!! Lee Jinki!!" I couldn't help but to let out as Jinki tried covering up my mouth and muffle my moans since Amie was already crying. 


"Shhh..." He told me looking me in the eye while we both breathed heavily. Jinki slowed pulled out of me causing me to twitch from sensitivity. While he pulled out, had overflown onto the floor. He quickly covered his manhood before tending to Amie. "Gwenchanayo appa's here." He said trying to pick her up but she refused to allow him and backed away.


"Shireo! You hurt umma!" Her whines became louder.


"Amie-yah come here," I spoke to her softly and she listened. "Don't cry. Appa didn't hurt mommy at all he was just hugging me because he loves me." I said not being able to explain to her in detail. 


"Remember what umma said last night? When umma and appa love each other we have a baby?" Amie nodded. "We hug too because we love each other. Arraseo?"


"Eung..."


"Don't cry mommy feels better when you're not crying, okay?" I smiled to show her everything was fine and kissed her on the cheek."Now go let appa put some clothes on you, while I finish getting ready." Amie agreed to allowing Jinki pick her clothes it and decided to stop crying. While Jinki left the room I decided to wash myself up before heading out and I put on clean underwear and Jinki was willing to reassure me which fruit was okay for us all to eat.

Once we're settled in the car I wanted to hear some music but hadn't seen any of my CD's lying around. "Oppa where's my Taewan CD?"

 

"Taeyang?"


"Aniyo, Taewan."


"I don't know, I didn't know you had a Taewan CD."


"Well where's my SHINee CD?"


Jinki pulled out the collection of all of their CD's from the glove compartment. "Which one do you want?" 


I picked up a random one played it. "It's been so long since I've heard this CD I can't remember the last time I listened to it." Jinki told me it was their first CD. "Amie do you remember any of appa's songs?"

"Eung I remember ALL of appa's songs!"

"Aww so cute!" Jinki said while watching her dance through his rear view mirror.

 

***********

 

Once we arrived at the Doctors Office I was curious about why no one had recognized Jinki and I. "Oppa why doesn't anyone know who you are here?" 


"This is a private office and people knew that we got married years ago they just don't know we have kids. It's honestly none of their business," He spoke truthfully.


"Ahh I see. You're right it's no ones business but ours."


"And the netizens can be ing losers."


"Watch your mouth!" I popped him in the mouth softly for using vulgar language in front of Amie, and if she began using explicit words then we'd be the blame. He sighed heavily at my response to his vulgarity. "Zoe you didn't have to hit me."


"Well you need to watch your mouth." We began to bicker but quickly got over the small quarrel over me being physical. We sat in sat silence and he pulled out his phone and began scroll through his browser.


"Zoe are you ready to come back?" The synographer came out and asked us.


"Neh." We followed the same procedure as we did the last appointment, except this time I was asked about my health and well being.


"So how are your eating habits?" I was asked while she allowed me to hear Yumi's heartbeat.


"Appa umma's going to have Yumi today?!" Amie asked Jinki loudly.


"Shh not so loud. And no umma won't have Yumi no time soon."


"When will she have Yumi?"


"In February, 3 months from now."


"I've been eating fairly healthy. Lot's of... is it organic food?" I asked Jinki.


"Yes we've been eating organic foods lately."


"That's good. Have you been having any weird cravings lately?"


"Not that I can think of." I lied, I'd been wanting to have a lot, but that was not something I could share with her. Besides that, my cravings were being satisfied.


"She seems to have a steady heartbeat, she moving around a lot in there." The woman told me while she tried to get a picture but Yumi couldn't be still.


"Lately she's been moving more than usual. And I get hungry more often."


"Hopefully we can get some good pictures like last time." 


"I hope I too. Yumi be still for mommy please." I told her and that made it seem to have made it worse, she moved even more.


"Woah!" Jinki said as he saw my stomach moving.


"I know, tell her to be still please."


"Yumi-yah, be a good girl for umma and appa, eung?"


Yumi didn't be still, it seemed that she was excited at the sound of our voices. I couldn't wait until she got here. "Maybe she's hungry. I ate really lite this morning so maybe we should eat afterwards. She's gonna be a fat baby."


"No she won't at all, you're quite healthy, and so is she. Besides, the chunkier, the healthier. She's just growing and that's what comes to pregnancy is eating more frequently." The synographer went on took the photos although they weren't as clear as before.


"Thank you so much."


"No problem! All you need to do is reschedule which will be in 6 weeks. Oh and before you go I remember you asked about during pregnancy, I just wanted to know if you two have tried, if it's comfortable or if you have any complaints."


I hesitated for and said, "It's been comfortable for me. I don't about for him but I don't have any complaints so far."


"Alright and are you two practicing safely? I don't know if I mentioned this before but if you two are into oral , you should definitely be careful because bacteria can travel into the birth canal, and blowing is a definite no since it can cause a rupture in a blood vessel."


"For the most part, we're being safe. Thank you very much for informing us!"


After I rescheduled I said to Jinki, "Let's get something to eat."


"I know you're hungry but not yet, you have another appointment with the doctor downstairs."


"Ugh what the hell?! Why're they scheduled on the same day!"


"Now you watch your mouth." He smacked my after scolding me.


"Oppa are you upset at me?" I asked there was a sudden change in his attitude after I scolded him for using foul language in front of Amie.


"Not at all why do you ask?" 


"We'll ever since I scolded you for saying bad words in front of Amie you seemed to be upset."


"I was but I had suddenly remembered I have to be back to work tomorrow and it's going to be a long day." 


"Aww." I frowned knowing the long hard hours he worked were strenuous on his body. "Daddy just take it day by day. I need to occupy myself while you're away."


"Well Jagiya I'm going on tour and with you being pregnant I don't know how you feel about that."


"What do you mean?"


"I don't want you in the hotel by yourself, and lonely while I'm out doing a show and other work related things."


"Oppa why can't I come with you?" I begged him so I didn't have to be bored at home.


"Jagiya I didn't say you couldn't but I don't want you to be up all night when you should be resting. Besides I honestly don't want us taking too many flights while you're pregnant."


"Jinki I'll be fine and this time let's take Amie." I was excited about traveling again although it was exhausting for him, I wanted to cheer him on and motivate him to get through his tour in Japan.


Once we reached my doctors office, he checked my well being and told me to continue eating healthy and get in the habit of exercising for the benefit of my health. He also made sure I was taking my prenatal vitamins and iron pills everyday. I had been checked to see if I was dialating and I had been 1cm dialated. He also told me to gain 3lbs by my next visit. Although he told me I was growing well and seemed to be healthy, I didn't know how I was going to manage gaining 3lbs. On the way to the car I was thinking of how I could gain more weight. Maybe eating more small portions of food would help. "Oppa I have to gain more weight," I frowned but only knew it was because Yumi was growing.


"Don't worry it'll be fine."


"You don't think my butts too big do you?" I asked him while walking to the car.


He got a good look and said, "Nope, looks like a nice to me. Let's put it this way, the bigger it gets the more I can grab onto of you know what I mean." He didn't want Amie to understand what they talking about.


"Oppa you're so naughty." I gave him a y gaze then smiled at him. We got into the car and Amie complained she was hungry. 


"I know Amie we'll eat soon. What would you like?"


Since Amie knew English well, she decided to use certain words in English. "Appa I want pancakes!" She said while kicking her feet in excitement.

 
"Amie you're so cute!" Jinki told her looking through his rear view mirror. "What would you like to eat?" He asked directing his questions towards me.


"I want to go to a cafe where they serve hot chocolate and lattes. More like Starbucks but I know Amie says she wants pancakes."


"Amie do you want pancakes or something else?" Jinki asked to make sure Amie would agree to open her options.


"Pancakes!"


"Amie what about a cinnamon bun?" I asked her to convince, at least that way we wouldn't eat a heavy breakfast since it would be going into to noon soon so we could eat lunch.


"But you told me I can eat sugar for breakfast." 


"I know but today I'll let you."


"Wah, awesome!" 


Jinki and I smiled at how cute she was. "Oppa we've made a beautiful child. Just look at her, as happy as can, although she's a brat."


"I know, I guess we're both the blame for her behavior, but she'll grow out of it. Besides, you're a great disciplinarian."


"Yeah hopefully Yumi isn't the same and Amie can understand us having another baby since we'll have to tend to Yumi more often." Jinki agreed with me. We were young when we decided to have Amie and raised her the best we could and still now as growing adults we're still learning what's best for her and continue to be good parents. "Oppa?"


"Eung?"


"Do you think it's a good idea we go out to eat in public with everyone recognizing you?"


"I was wondering the same thing but I didn't want to tell you no. Everyone already knows we're married but not with kids. If people end up taking pictures, let them. I'm not ashamed of my marriage, and if a press conference needs to be held then so be it. Who said I'm not allowed to have a personal life? One thing I don't want you to do is go on the Internet and search anything under SHINee. I don't want you to read hurtful comments or articles about us being together. It was already a huge controversy we're an couple, so there'd be more to come in the future." He explained truthfully but he wasn't upset about it. We had been recognized by a few people but not bothered.


"Ohh arraseo..."


Once we arrived at the cafe we seated ourselves and ordered our food. "What can I get for the both of you?" The waiter asked.


"I'll take a Carmel latte and a spinach egg on a bagel."


"Jagiya I thought you were going to eat lite." Jinki questioned my order of request.


I twisted my lips at him and responded, "Oppa this is lite, I'm hungry and will be hungry again later."


He shook his head and went on with his order. "I'll take a chocolate latte and a... Hmm I'm not sure, I guess a cinnabon."


"And what can we get the little one?"


"She can eat with us." I told him and gave him a friendly smile before he walked off.


"Must you do that?"


"Do what?!" 


"You seem like you were flirting with the waiter."


"Really oppa?!" I was surprised he even said that. "Are you getting jealous I'm being nice to another guy?" Jinki didn't reply he just pouted his lips. I liked the fact he didn't want to share me with anyone else just how I didn't want to share him with the rest of the world but I had no choice but to. "Aww, Amie tell appa not to jealous."


"Appa is jealous? Weh-yo?"


"Appa doesn't want me being nice to another man."


"Appa you should be nice to everyone. Umma loves you a lot." What Amie really meant was, 'I only had eyes for one man, and it was Jinki'.


"Jjinja?"

 
"Eung."


"How do you know?"


"Umma and appa are having another baby."


-"Aww neomu gwiyeoweo!" 
-"Aww!"


I was so touched by Amie's response, and smooched her cheeks with a kiss. She hated it sometimes but I couldn't help that she was cute and her cheeks were still fat. Since I knew Amie was getting older, I couldn't "baby talk" to her like I would when I have Yumi. I just couldn't wait until she got here but what I really wanted was to recall Amie's infancy. "Oppa you said we had videos of or wedding and Amie when she was a baby, right?"


"Eung, we can watch them when we get home."


"Oh I remember something I want to talk to you about."


"What is it?"


We were interrupted by the waiter serving our food. "Let me know if I can get you anything else." He said looking directly at me.


"Kamsahapnida!" 


"I don't like the way he's looking at you."


"Oppa how is he looking at me?"


"Zoe-yah you know how men look at you. Should I even have to explain?"


"Well I can't help that I'm attractive to other men, but no matter what you'll always be daddy. No one could ever take your place."


"Damn right I am, and I let be known this morning."


"Okay Jinki no need to get jealous again." I snickered knowing it would piss him off. "Now, what I was going to say to you earlier was, we need to look into a yoga fitness class when you're busy."


"Who're you going to go with if I'm not with you?"


"I don't know Jinki, I don't have any friends." I felt sad that Jinki was my only friend and I had no one else.


"I'm sorry baby, maybe I can set up on date with some of my colleagues. You remember Luna and Victoria from f(x) right? Victoria's really good at that kind of stuff."


"Your ex-girlfriend?!"


"Jagiya we weren't dating. We were just friends, and at some point of time she did like me but it's not like that anymore."


"I don't want anything to do with her. Who knows if she still has feelings for you."


"Jagiya be nice, she's actually seeing someone else right now."


"And what does that mean to me? She could still have feelings for you even if you moved on."


"And you a Luna were best friends at one point of time, but now you despise her? She's not like that. Do you want friends or not, because if you keep this up you won't have any."


"Shireo, forget it."


"How about...hmm I don't know, I'll have to ask Key and Jjong if they know anyone who'd be willing to go out with you when I'm not around. You remember Min, from Miss A? You two were really good friends then too. Or maybe you should you talk to Luna again to remember what kind of person she is. She hasn't been busy lately so you two can catch up." She's so damn bossy and quick to make assumptions, especially since she can't remember anything.


"Fine! I'll do it, but under one condition!"


"And what is that?"