Author's Note

When Jinki Takes Care of Me {Precious Life Sequel}

 

 I want to let my readers know beforehand that I do not want to offend or upset anyone before you read my next chapter. As you all know that Jinki and Zoe are an couple, so Zoe is NOT Korean. I'd rather not reveal a race for Zoe either since its quite diverse here on AFF and I want everyone to be able to relate to Zoe. Not everyone here may agree with relationships and that's fine and if you don't encourage them, I advise you not to read this story.

 

Also we know that there is a cultural clash when it comes to dating outside of your race as well as having children. In MY opinion and perspective, it's not always easy for both families and others to accept the couples children when they are biracial. Since live in America I get to experience diversity (Many of you may as well) and there happens to be a wide range and variety of couples. And I honestly despise seeing people treated differently because of their ethnicities, whether biracial or not. So in this chapter, Zoe is still not very understanding of the Korean culture and she and Jinki both have a dispute about it. Once again if you don't agree with this scenario, please do not read. Thank You!