Day 28

2013, Year of Us

Monday January 28th, 2013

“And how are you feeling today.” Joonmyun spoke as Yu-ki sank down into a chair across from him.

“Jongin is being stupid.” Yu-ki responded. He had decidedly dragged her to campus today only to tell her she had to find her own stuff to do as he was going to be in secret dance club meetings all day.

First Yu-ki had decided to look for Kyungsoo and Yixing in the vocal wing, but they were also unavailable. Next, she headed over to the science building to find Chanyeol and Jongdae. The two were easily spotted in the general common area buried in books. Yu-ki tried to join in on their conversations, but they were both too engrossed in their work to actually entertain her. Baekhyun was out of the question as he was nowhere near campus and the pair weren’t exactly the best of friends. So, she had ventured to the library and subsequently found herself in the company of Joonmyun.

It was weird. Yu-ki wasn’t intending on going to the library, but she somehow ended up there anyways. Yu-ki hasn’d noticed where she was headed until he had spoken.

“When is he not?” Joonmyun scoffed. Yu-ki raised her head and looked directly at him. Joonmyun still had his head bent over his work, and if he felt her gaze on him, he didn’t do anything to show it.

“Do we know each other?” Yu-ki asked suddenly. He slowly lifted his head to look her in the eye.

“No.” Joonmyun stated. “Why would we? We run in different crowds.” He finished before looking back at his work.

“I don’t know.” Yu-ki whispered more to herself than to him.

 

“What did you do today? The guys said they didn’t see you all day. Where were you?” Jongin asked later that day as he walked her home.

“Hmm?” Yu-ki looked up at him. “Everyone was busy. I went to the library.” She told him.

“Oh.” Jongin breathed with a trip of his feet. Yu-ki caught him before he could fall.

“You know, for a dancer, you’re pretty clumsy.”