Day 114

2013, Year of Us

Wednesday April 24th, 2013

Kyungsoo had called Yu-ki out for lunch suddenly. After being left alone for the past few days, she was more than happy to except his invitation.

“So what’s up, what sparked this impromptu lunch date?” Yu-ki asked after they had ordered and their waiter was out of earshot.

“I wanted to get out of the house, talk to someone that wasn’t my parents or their many business friends.” He shrugged taking a sip of his water.

“Awww, so you called me to be your buddy for the day? How sweet.”

“I called the other guys, but you were the only one available. Jongdae is still sleeping and I don’t think he’ll get up until the weekend. Chanyeol is still studying for his last exam and you know Baekhyun would never agree to a lunch like this. Jongin, I didn’t want to bother, besides he probably wouldn’t want to be out anyways.” As if to punctuate his point, a bunch of camera flashes went off nearby. The two had gathered at a semi-fancy restaurant frequented by many members of upper society and therefore also crawling with reporters and photographers. Instinctively the two smiled as if they were not just talking about their friends’ current mental states.

“Nice to know I was your fifth choice.” Yu-ki responded still smiling as she gave his shoulder a shove across the table. With her one action the cameras went wild again filling the area with flashes. Other people may have worried that being seen together in such a location would be cause to create a scandal, but not Yu-ki and Kyungsoo. At first, there were a few articles questioning their relationship status and whether or not the two were together, but those stopped once their fathers announced their two companies were signing a contract with each other and the media accepted that the two were just friends.

Of their little friend group, Kyungsoo was the one she went on the most outings with. The two would go out to eat, to hang out, to shop. If you were to go through Yu-ki’s paparazzi shots, a majority of them would have been taken when she was with Kyungsoo. When Yu-ki was with Kyungsoo, she felt most like a girl her age.

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: Because I don't know what to do with ksoo's character (or jongdae for that matter....) I've had three years to think on this and I still don't know....