Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 13)

Wishing Upon A Star

theee next chapter! enjoy! ^^ (authors note: for this chapter green is Hyuuwon. orange is Kyu won. blue is lee shin)

Hyuuwons POV:

okay... so, i met the rest of the cast and greeted everyone.And i figured out that this is may be one of those studios where the prinsip 'doing the play as a team' still lives. Now that really brings back to the old days. 'playing as a team' huh... The me who haven't met Kyu won would've laugh at that prinsip and proof their cozy happy little world wrong. But, there are some things that can't be obtained just by pure practice. Sometimes, that are things that are obtained by getting to know the actor, and practice together. I learned this from Kyu won.

And if i know think about it... My world lately has revolved around her. I have changed my ways of life since i met her. I don't care if it sounds cliche, but... there may be some things that only certain people posses. The ability to affect people. The ability to move other people's heart, just by simply playing a role in your life. And without a doubt, Kyu won is one of them.

"Hey, Hyuuwon is it?"

"Yes, kang dungnim?"

"I was expecting you to be a little more arrrogant. since you're a student who just returned from the US. But i guess i was wrong..."

"Did i dissapoint you?"

"NO... not at alll, it's just... unexpected"

"Well, i guess you have to thank Kyu won for that. If it weren't for her, i might've as well ended up as an arrogant jerk."

"Well, well, well, what is this? i never heard this before from Yu-ri ah. Is this why she recommended you to play the antagonistic role for Kyu won?"

"Sorry?"

*kangdungnim suddenly realizes that Hyuuwon doesn't understand what he means and then decided to keep quite about it*

"No... nevermind. Anyway, i am looking forward to your performance" Yu-ri ah... this might turn out to into some interesting turn of events.

"Hm? i wonder what's with kangdungnim?" *realizes Kyu won walking out* "Ya! Kyu won ssi! i'm coming with you!"

"What? but i have an appointment..."

"I know that"

"So then why're you following me?"

"Because i'm tagging along with you!"

"Ya! didn't i tell you to go back to your place?"

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to have homemade cooking before i leave right?"

"Wh-?"

*Bus stops*

"Oh look! the bus is here! perfect timing right?"

"But-"

"Kyu won ssi... don't make the other passengers wait any longer... that's rude~" *Pushes her into the bus*

*Bus stops at Kyu wons place. Then Hyuuwon steps down from the bus, followed by Kyu won*

"Hyuuwon ssi... please... i beg of you... just leave..."

"Why? do you hate me that much that you want mw to leave?"

"Well... it's not that i hate you, it's just..."

"Well, what're we waiting for then? let's go!" *Drags Kyu won with him*

"Wh-! Hyuuwon! slow down!"

*Arrives at Lee shins place*

"Is this the place Kyu won ssi?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then... let's go!"

*Grabs his arm* "wait! before we go in! i need to clarify to you, you're just here because your car broke down, and you didn't know anyone else in seol, so that's why you had to stay with me. Got it?"

"What's with that long explanation? why can't we just..."

"GOT. IT?"

"Yes ma'am!" *Staightens up, and gives an awkward salute*

"Good" *exhales, then knocks on the main door* "Anyong seooo! hyeong jeong? are you home?"

*Sound of running steps* "Ah! Kyu won eonni! you're finally here! come on! come on in!"

*pops out of nowhere* "Anyong seo! i'm a friend of Kyu won!"

*Jumps back* "Whoaaa! who're you?"

"Like i just said, i'm..." *looks at Kyu won who's giving him deadly stares*

"A friend of Kyu won. And i kinda broke my car, and had nowhere else to go. So i tagged along."

"Oh... i see..." *Looks left and right* "Wait here... omma!!"

*Hyeong jeong comes back while dragging her mom along* "Why hello Kyu won... it's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"Hello!" *bows down* it really has been a while. how're you?"

"Oh just fine... " *looks at Hyuuwon* "a friend of yours?"

"Yes! and he had no other lace to go to... so..."

"Pleased to meet you ma'am!" *bows down* "My name's Hyuuwon"

"Oh... yes... pleased to meet you too..." *Gave a worried look to Hyeong jeong* "Please do come in..."

*Whispers* "Hyeong jeong.. what're we gonna do? i thought you only invited Kyu won alone!"

*whispers* "I really did!"

*Whispers* "Anyway, we'll manage somehow... Just get your oppa here"

*Whispers* "Got it!" *runs to lee shins room*

"Well... the food isn't exactly read yet. So why don't you two have a seat?"

"Thank you"

"Thank you"

"Oppa! come on! the food is almost ready! you should hurry up and get here!"

"Ya! can you please calm down sis? Can't you see that i'm walking-" *realizes kyu won in the living room* "What is she  doing here?"

"Oh. i invited Kyu won eonni for dinner. It's sort of like a welcome back party for her! and as long time neighbors and classmates you should join in to!"

*realizes Hyuuwon in the livingroom* "Then, what is he  doing here?"

"um... that..."

"He's with me."

"Oh. i see"

*looks at lee shin then kyu won* *Whispers* "hey, what's with this tense atmosphere?"

*Whispers back* "Nothing of your concern"

*Hyeong jeong runs to the kitchen* "Omma!"

"What's wrong hyeong jeong?"

"Bad news... there's cold war in the living room"

"Cold war?"

"No one is talking at all! it's really suffocating to stay there!"

"hm..... this might actually work"

"What?"

"Just wait and see. You'll understand what i'm talking about"

 

To be continued...

(please wait for the next chapter!! (^^)/)