Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 10)

Wishing Upon A Star

Theeee next chapter! and to all of my readers and subscribers, thank you very much for all of your lovely comments! saranghaee :*

Kyu wons POV:

*In Kyu wons dream*

Lee shin: Kyu won..... i'll be going for a bit

Kyu won: ya! where do you think you're going?

Lee shin: Why do you care?

Kyu won: Why? do you ask... i'm scared that you might never comeback...

Lee shin: What? it's not like i'm going anywhere far, or dangerous...

Kyu won: That's not it! i'm scared that you won't come back to me! as MY Lee shin!

Lee shin:.....

Kyu won: Why aren't you saying anything? i was right wasn't i?

Lee shin: well, since you put it that way... there are many FAR batter girls that wants me...

Kyu won: But we were finally together! why? why.....? *sobs*

Lee shin: i guess, i'm getting tired of you?

Kyu won: ! *drops to the ground, crying*

Lee shin: *walks closer* stand up...

Kyu won: stay away from me...

Lee shin: *squats down* you're really easy aren't you? *grins then moves closer to kiss her forehead*

Kyu won: *shocked*

Lee shin: *wraps her around his ams* such an easy prey to tease, how on earth can i get tired of you? you idiot.

ah... this is the Lee shin i know... The teasing, arrogant, narcisstic... but very kind prince, that i once loved. No... i still do... wait. what?

*wakes up* *blinks*

Am i... in my room? but, how? how did i get here? i remember drinking with Hyuuwon and haraboje last night... but i don't remember getting in my room.

*turns left left, then right. then finds Hyuuwon, with his upper body asleep on her bed*

"K-K-KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

*Hyuuwon fell over and bumped his head on the floor. haraboje woke up from shock*

"W-W-What the hell are you doing in my room??!!"

"What?" *saying that while half asleep*

*Haraboje rushed in still in his pajamas while holding a slipper on his right hand and a frying pan on his left* "WHERE IS IT?!"

"w-where is what?"

"The cockroach!! there's a cockroach in here right? the only thing that can make Kyu won scream that loud..."

"N-no.. there isn't any cockroach... it's just i was surprise to see Hyuuwon in my room..."

"This young lad?! what were you doing in here?" *haraboje's killer glare*

*Hyuuwon senses chill down his spine, and death is near* "N-NO!! i didn't do anything! i swear!"

"really?" *moves closer*

"I give you my word!"

*haraboje grabs gim by the collar, pulls him to his height level and then whispers* "if you want to do those things with my one and only precious grand daughter, you should at least ask for her hand in marriage first"

*Hyuuwon dumbfounded* "M-marr-- OH NO!! nothing of that sort!!"

"When i was around your age, i..."

Then before haraboje could continue, i interrupted and said "haraboje... wouldn't it be better if you talk with him in your room? that way it's more comfortable"

"Oh that's right! i promised to tell you about my story right? do you have free time?"

"um..."

Oh don't worry haraboje... Hyuuwon-ssi has PLENTY of time.Right Hyuuwon-ssi?" *while sarcastically smiled*

*Hyuuwon felt a murdrous intent coming out of her* "um... i do, some time..."

"then what are we waiting for?! let's go in!"

"Um... please do.." *closes the door*

Ha! serves you right! who told you that you can enter a lady's room, without her permission? hmph! you should lnow that at least! Anyway, back to the topic... how did i get here? Ah.... Hyuuwon must've carried me back here... did i get too drunk last night? oh well... but, wait! if it were true... i must've said some stupid things when i was out! i always do! when it was with shin... even now...

*sound of someone knocking on the door* "ya! Lee Kyu won!"

Ah! that's a voice that i haven't heard in a while... i should hurry up and open the door.

"Hyeong jyeong! how're you?"

"Seriously Kyu won? you only came for few days and now you're trying to wake uo the whole neighborhood?"

"Sorry... there were reasons for this..."

"What is it?"

"um... personal reasons" i have to becareful, this is Lee shins sister for crying out loud! and she gossips too.. a LOT

"Hm......"

"A-anyway, i heard from haraboje that you're taking lessons from him now?"

"Ah... i do! i never though that traditional music can be so cool!"

"Really? that's good..." thank god i distracted her

"Anyway, Kyu won, my mom wanted to invite you to dinner. Thanks to your scream earlier, she remembered again"

"W-was i really loud?"

"Well... you were loud enough to wake my oppa up. You know how much of a 'not morning person' oppa is. So i guess you were pretty loud"

ah... so Lee shin is home too? i wonder how he's doing? what. wait. here i go again, occupying my thoughts with Lee shin.

*Hyeong jeong notices a pair of shoes that she never saw before*

"hey, Kyu won-ssi. do you happen to have a guest over?"

"Huh? why do you ask?" suddenly i got a REALLY bad feeling

"I've been over to your place countless times. So i know that these are not haraboje's shoes. They're waaaay too stylish for him"

Oh god... why does this girl have to be so observant. "Is that so? well, recently i've made haraboje into fashion, so that might be the case"

"hm... anyway, don't forget to come over! it's tonight!"

"What?"

"The dinner! you idiot..."

"o... right!"

Well... thank god that i handled that brat. She's quite a handful, and pretty smart too. Despite her looks. Then i walked pass haraboje's room and heard him talking. For one second i got creeped out because i thought that he was talking to himself. and thought 'did haraboje lost it?'

But then i remebered, Hyuuwon! how long has he been in there? o god, how could i forget about him? then i eavesdropped to check up until where has haraboje gone up to.

"when i was 25, i got my name famous across the world, and had my album released globally..."

oh dear... 25? that's even more that lee shin! 

*slides the door open* "haraboje! i just got a call from Hyuuwons manager! it said that he needs to rush over immediately!"

"Ah... yu-ri did? then i'll be going haraboje, your story is really interesting, i'll come by again" *stands up then bows*

"oh i that so? well then... please do!" *stands up then bows*

what? how can he stand up normally? normally, people would get numbs all over their feet when he only got to the age of 20.

"Then i'll be leaving haraboje..." *closes the main door*

"Hey... how did you...?"

"What?"

"Normally... people would get numb all over their feet after hearing at least half of what you heard..."

"oh, so even after knowing that you still sent me to him? that's soooo cruel of you Kyu won-ssi" *while he leans over to her and grins sarcastically*

i am dumbfounded. he must be the only one, except Hyeong jeong to actually not get affected by haraboje's lecture.

"Do not underestimate me... my grandparents lectures are waaaaaaay longer than his"

"What?" i asked in confusion.

"In other words... i'm used to it" he said lightly, while putting his hands inside his pockets

"oh i see..."

I guess Hyuuwon is a lot tougher than i thought.

"by the way, i heard that you were invited to a dinner tonight?"

"uh...yeah, but how--?"

"Do you mind if i tag along? it's been a while since i've eaten home-made korean food.."

"What... why?"

"Can't i?"

"um... well...i don't know..."

"Let's just say, that this is for the compensation for me, for carrying YOU back to your room"

"I knew it! you were the one who carried me in my room! you horrible---!"

"ya! ya! aren't you going to thank me? why're you hitting me?"

"Not a single man has been in my room, not even Lee ..." *covers * Oh no... did i just slip...

Then suddenly Hyuuwon grabed my hand and looked deep into my eyes for the first time. then he asked... "Hey... it's been bothering me for a while now... who is this Lee shin?"

What? but i didn't say shins full name! then... how on earth did Hyuuwon know his full name?!

To be continued...

(and that's it for now folks! ^^ please anticipate the next chapter! and don't forget to subscribe!!)