Wish Upon A Star (chapter 8)

Wishing Upon A Star

And i finally updated another chapter! ^^ sorry guys, school has accupied me -_-, and i'm going to have mock exams soon!! (I'm an examinee) anyway, before i start reminincing about my suffering life ( like kyu won's granpa p.s i love him!) let's start!!

Hyuuwon's POV:

Today i spent the whole day with a good old friend, Lee Kyu won. She didn't change that much, eversince i last saw her in the airport. However, those 2 days felt so long. I guess because we were so glued together back in the US. That day that i spent with her were fun. It had always been fun around her. I know that she's a nice person and all.

Infact, she is the first person to actually get along with me, as i am. Normally, people will get closer to me because of my family status... but Kyu won is different. She got close to me... just for the sake of it.

"Hyuwoon-ssi... don't you think we went a little over the top? i really am tired now..."

"Really? it's still 9..."

"Still?! what time do you usually sleep?"

"Well... i still have jet lag"

"Really? i can sleep peacefull once i get back though"

"Since it's you, you can sleep everywhere. Even on flat floor"

"ya! be nice!"

I really am not kidding. There was once where Kyu Won was very late for a meeting, so Yu-ri got worried. So she gave me a spare key to her apartment to check up on her. 

At that time, i thought that she was a really irresponsble kid, to actually overslept from practice. So then i first knocked at her apartment. No onswer. Then  i knocked again. Still, no answer. So then i opened her apartment door with the spare key which Yu-ri gave me.

The very first thing i noticed, was Kyu won's shoes, scattered near the doorstep. Then straight ahead i can see a small kitchen. Then on the left there were two doors. I opened the first door, and i saw her bathroom. The lights were on, and i can see the childish design of her bathroom. there were stickers of tedy bears that were swimming with rubber duckies and one of the teddybears were snorkling. Then i laughed to myself. Also, there was a a pink toothbrush, and an opened toothpaste. I could stand opened toothpaste's so i closed it. And her bathroom somehow smells of... strawberries? a typical girl thing.

Anyway, without further ado, i quickly opened her bedroom. For some reason, i am too nervous to actually walk in carelessly to a girls bedroom. Why on earth didn't Yu-ri do this herself??? 

yu-ri (at the same time at that time): hee hee hee... that brat Hyuwoon, this will be my revenge for being rude to me the day before! ha! take that you abnoxious, snobby brat! let's see you try and go in the bedroom of the girl you LOVE... hee hee hee which i doubt you even realize this yourself! hee hee hee

really, i don't understad Yu-ri... how can she be this irresponsible as our manager and caretaker? Anyway, i finally had the courage to actually open Kyu Wons bedroom. And to my surprise i found her fast asleep on the floor! like she was only inches away from her bed, how did she end up here? Then i saw her holding a bundle of paper. I figured that she has been studying the dance routines. She really is a hardworking person. And not so far from her, i can see and ipod and earphones. So she must've been practising her vocals as well? 

I just smiled at her... and somehow... my chest felt warm, and... so does my face?i'm not sure... Anyway, practice is practice. I still need to wake her up.

"Kyu won... Ya! Lee Kyu Won!"

When she moved a bit, i little teddy bear fell from the other palm of her hand. It was a Teddy bear holding an electric guitar. Without paying that much attention, i just picked up that teddy bear and continued to try and wake her up.

"Ya! Lee Kyu won!! how many times do you want me to wake you up?!"

"um... shin...?"

"What? who's shin?"

"H-huh? *gets up* hyuuwon? what are you doing in my apartment?!"

"Well, somebody overslept. So Yu-ri sent me a spare key to wake you up. And here i found out how childish Lee Kyu won is. Right little mister teddy bear?" i said while holding up the teddy bear up to Kyu wons face. 

Then for some reason, she panicked and swipes the teddy bear from my grip. 

"Alright, i'm awake now. Let's go"

"Sure" 

Back then, even until now... i still can't figure out this guy 'shin'. i wonder why i even care about this in the first place.

"ya! Hyuwoon! you tell me to not daydream, now what is this? *sighs* anyway, we're already at my place. Thanks for taking me home"

"Ya Lee Kyu won, i told you to not comeback late! we were actually planning to celebrate on your return"

"Oh! i forgot! i'm sooooo sorry hanapochi... is it okay if we have it tomorrow?"

"aiya... this kid... still acting like this, even though... *notices Hyuuwon's presence* and who is this young boy here?"

"Anyongseo... my name is No Hyuwoon"

"Anyongseo... *looks at Lee kyu won*"

"Um... he was also a scholarship student in the US"

"oh... i see. Do you want to come in and have a cup of tea?"

"um..."

"hanapochi... i don't think that is necessary... right Hyuwoon?"

"Um.. yeah, it's kind of late. i Don't want to cause any unecessary disturbance"

"oh not at all! come on Kyu won, take this young lad in"

"But hanapochi!"

Then her grandfather walked in, leaving the main door open. 

"you know... you don't have to come, i'll just tell him that you're busy..."

"why are you so against me visiting?"

"no... it's just..."

*grandfather shouting from inside* "Why are you slow youngsters still outside?!"

"c-coming hanapochi!"

"y-yes!"

Then we both laughed and went inside. Then we had a little drink and few cakes to spare. Her grandfather asked me a lot of questions, like how was she in the US... and stuff. We often laughed and all, but then it was getting really late. I realized that i have to go home soon. So then i asked for Kyu wons permission to go home. However, she was too drunk to even listen to me. So then i tried talking to her grandfather.

"What?! you're leaving? oh no... such a handsome youngster as yourself... i wouldn't mind that you would stay over"

"eh?"

"it's dangerous at night, so spend the night. I can take out another bed for you, and you can sleep in the spare room that we have at that corner"

"oh no... it's completely fine..."

"No need to be polite, just stay over"

Okay... i don't think there's a way out of this. Should i stay?

To be continued...

(aaaaand until next time! (^o^)/)

 

 

"