Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 16)

Wishing Upon A Star

Sory for the late updates!! here's the next chapter :) (Authors note: orange=Kyu won. Blue=Lee shin)

*birds chirping*

 

Ah.... it seems like morning has finally arrived. And i must say... what a horrible nightmare! staying overnight at lee shins place. i wouldn't be able to do that. I wouldn't be abe to sleep at night! but thank god it was just a horrible nightmare. And it's the weekend, i feel like sleeping in right now. And strangely enough, haraboje didn't barge in my room to wake me up to make him breakfast. Hm... maybe he slept in too?

'Kyu won!'

hm? who was that? ah... is it haraboje? i guess there are some things that never change. Hm... i should stay in bed until he decides to barge in my room and 'order' me to make him breakfast again. Just like old times.

"Lee kyu won!"

Ah... he's coming closer...should i do a countdown?

"Ya! how long are you planning on sleeping in?"

five

"Do you know what time it is?"

four

"Are you some kind of middle aged lady who needs her beauty sleep?"

three

*Knocking at the door* "Kyu won! don't make me come in there"

two

"Well you asked for it" *abruptly opens the door*

one *Jumps at him as soon as he opens the door* "BOO! scared you! didn't i, haraboje?"

*Lee shin on the floor, looked like that his life has been reduced for the next 10 years* "Yah! what the hell was that for? do i really sound like haraboje to you? and even if i really am haraboje, that woul've been dangerous if you did that to him! he would've gotten a heart attack!"

w-what the?why is it Lee shin? wait... then that means... everything that i thought was a dream... wasn't  dream? but... how why? even as a dream, it didn't make sense! this is beyond abnormal! what kind of family would leave their son alone with a woman? even haraboje! why did he?

*Flash back to last night*

"Anyong seo.... is haraboje home?"

"Anyong seo... ah who are you?

"I am Hyeong jeongs mother. Thank you for taking care of my chld this whole time"

"Oh no... she is a wonderful student. i never expected a young generation who would be interested in traditional music an arts."

"Oh i am glad to hear that... well,he truth is,haraboje..."

"yes? what's wong?"

"Hyeong jeong and i... we wanted to thank you for all of your care for the past year. And we wanted to invite you to come with us to Jeju island."

"oh! why, thank you!"

"We're leaving in 10 minutes'

'Ten minutes? why is that?"

'Um... well...unfortunately the only available tickets to Jeju island is today at 10 pm... so"

"Oh alright... i'll try my best to pack up in ten minutes. And i'm taking this that you're also inviting Kyu won?"

"Well, unfortunately, there were only3 tickets available"

"Then i can't go! i can't leave my Kyu won alone! and her father is out of town right now..."

"oh don't worry... she can stay at our place! And she won't be alone! Shin will be with her"

"Shin? the boy who often came to listen to my lectures?

"Yes.."

"Then...i guess there won't be a problem"

*End of flashback*

Aish! haraboje! I wonder what's gotten into him? what could Hyeong jeong possibly bribe him with?

"Ya! lee Kyuwon! Until when are you planning on staring?"

*Abruptly backs away and turned away from him* 

"Hm? ignoring me again are you?" *gets up* Well... alright then, i'll just have breakfast by myself" *tuns away and walks into the kitchen*

Wha? 

"Well... suit yourself"

Ceh... so he thinks that he can take me down with his arrogance does he? well, you're sadly mistaken Lee shin. 

Whoa.... what was that? Does she do that with haraboje every morning? And ignoring me once she knows it's me? well... i guess there are some things that just never change now, does it? her stubborness is always the same. And i don't think it'll ever change.

*Kyu won walks in the kitchen and fixes herself some breakfast*

Oh? she finaly decides to come into the kitchen? hmph! lets see if you know where the ingrediets are

*Kyu won randomly opens different cupboards and cloes them again*

See? you should've at least listened to me and let me fix you breakfast. Who told you to ignore me?

*Kyu won keeps on opening random cupboards, and then she tried to reach one of the cupboards. She then finally found where the cereal is but she couldnt reach it*

who...on earth...places cereal boxes on the top shelf?

oh? i guess our little Kyu won can't reach the cereal box huh? now the only choice you have is to ask help from me, right kyu won-ssi?

Hmph! this must be lee shins doing. Hyeong jeong or auntie wouldn't be able to reach this height easily. So that bastard thinks that this way i am forced to talk and ask help from him? *Kyu won then tries her best to tiptoe nd reach the cereal boxbut then she slips and was about to fall*

*Lee shin then realized that this would happen sooner or later and ran to catch her* 

w-what the?

"Just how long are you planning on being stubborn? all you needed to do was ask? right?"

*Brushes off his arm*

"Yah! you know you could've gotten hurt earlier, right? you should at least thank the person who saved you"

"But you were the one who put the cereal box on the top shelf right? So why should i thank you? You were just trying to make me talk to you right? But stop using such underhanded methods!"

"Then you tell me" *moves a step closer*  "How am i supposed to make you to talk to me again?"

*Kyu won frozes*

"Tell me... Lee Kyu won... What on earth am i supposed to do, to make you talk to me again?!"

"Wh-what are you-"

*realizes that he did something that made her scared* "Ah... i'm sorry... never mind, just...have your breakfast" *Walks away then stops, and turns* "Make sure not to hurt yourself whenever i'm not around" *walks away and enters his room*

*slides down* Wh-What was that? i have never seen that face, or hear that tone before.... He...was pretty angry wasn't he? But i didnt say anything wrong... i just... wanted to make it cler to him that i am not going down easily... but.. somehow, it doesn't feel like that it's his intention to make me admit defeat in the first place? Then why did he?

*Lee shin in his room*

 need to calm down...i need to calm down... aish! i only intended to a little bit, and look where it has led to? it's always like this! lately whenever Kyu won's around i lose my cool and would start acting up  like an elementary school brat. I can't seem to act how i normally would when i'm with her... and it's driving me crazy! i...originay wanted to make up with her..but my ego would take over and tell myself that you must make kyu won admit defeat. You must make her fall for you all over again. But i guess it's not that simple anymore,because i've hurted her. And it seems like i've lost her trust. And you know what they say...once a trst is lost... it's almost impossible to gain it again.

*Kyuwon looks around the living room*

Aish... they really didn't clean up after last nights dinner... did they? well...  guess i should at least organize the living room.

*First she picks up every trash on the table and on the couch. and then she started sweeping the floor.Then, she noticed that the broom had hit a a fairly large object and decided to check what it is. and to her surprise...*

Now that i think about it... *reaching for his pockets* Where's my teddy key chain? i could've sworn it was in my pocket last night.... *Starts to ransack his whole room* Where on earth is it???

" The teddy key chain... with the gayageum on it... why does he.. still have it?" *Hesitating* "Should i ask him? or should i keep this for now? Hm..."