Finale

Wishing Upon A Star

"Here we are" Lee shin finally let the girl down when he stepped in front of a dressing room of a hotel near the church "Go inside and identify yourself. The stylists will know what to do after" he winked and then his heel and walked out of the building.

"What the-" the girl wondered blatantly "Wedding?" She then opened the door only to find 4 people in uniform lined up in front of the door."Omo!"

"Good morning milady, are you Miss lee Gyu won-ssi?" A staff took an iniative to ask since Gyu won had been quiet for a whole 30 seconds.

"Y-yes i am"

"Then please make yourself comfortable and sit here" The lady turned the rotateable chair and gestured her to sit on it.

Gyu won walked unsurely towards her direction and sat as she observed the 4 ladies started to grab different tools. One was holding a box filled with colorful pastels which she identified as different shades of blush, or possibly eyeshadows.  Another was preparing a bucket filled with warm water. Am i getting a pedicure too? She thought in bewildrement. 

"Milady..." one of the stylist politely called her

"Yes?"

"Will you kindly stop moving your head? It gets a little harder for me to style your hair when you move it a lot" 

"Ah... mianhae"

"No need to feel sorry." The woman smiled  "Sir lee Shin predicted this kind of behavior from you too. he even warned us to treat you with care" She then chuckled as she continued to clip different parts of her hair.

He did? She thought in embarassment Aish... he wouldn't stop treating me like a 5 year old she bickered inwardly as she puffed out her cheeks.

"Miss gyu won?"

"ne?"

"Don't puff out your cheeks please... it makes it harder for me to apply make up on you" Another one politely reminded her.

"Ah... hahah Mianhae... again" She apologized with a laugh which made the other stylists laugh to their hearts content Such a bubbly girl They all had thought in chorus.


A few hours after, the church was already filled with relatives and close friends. there's only one-no. two bestfriends that are left to complete the guests. 

"Shin ah!" Hyuuwon called out to him 

The said boy then turned his head around with a beaming smile "Hyuuwon ah!" He said as he stretched his arms 'It's been so long!"

The man halted him before he could engulf the other with a bone-crushing hug and continued, "I heard from bo eun, you're scheduling your wedding today?!"

"Oh yeah i did tell her" Lee shin remembered as he let down his arms "So i guess you know"

"You gotta be kidding me! You just got here, and all of a sudden you bombed us with a wedding?"

The boy then wiggled his index fnger as he shook his head from side to side "It's not 'all of a sudden' " he said with a smirk "I've been planning this wedding for 9 months now"

"Without telling anybody?"

"Did i tell you that i have a hidden talent of being a wedding planner?"

"Yah!!" Hyuuwon yelled. Finally reaching his limits of tolerating his annoying behavior "The least you could do was inform us about this"

The boy then smiled before saying "It's a private wedding Hyuuwon. All you need to do is be there. Literally" he said as he walked to him and clipped a 'Best Man' board on his suit "And maybe say a few words about me?"

The boy looked at him in disbelief as hissed "The only reason you're alive right now is because of my friendship with Gyu won"

The two then chuckled until an entrace of a little boy had interrupted their little reunion "Appa appa appa!" 

The voice then had sent warm vibes towards Hyuun woo as he bent down to pick up the young lad in his arms "What is it Joon ah?"

"Umma umma!" The little boy pointed towards the church door to where Bo eun was standing. "No Joon, your appa is talking with his friend" Bo eun playfully scolded him as soon as she reached the trio and then turned her attention towards Lee Shin. "Hello there Lee shin, returning at a rather random time of the year huh?"

"Nice to meet you too Cha bo eun" The boy smirked as he crossed his arms "Whoa you're a mother now huh?"

"Yes, and it's No Bo Eun now. Don't forget that" She said as she pointed her finger at him.

"Arasoo arasso" He held up his arms in defeat and turned his attention to Joon who's in his fathers arms "How old is he?"

"11 months" Hyuuwon said proudly

"Whoa! and he's already running and talking! what a boy!" lee shin praised him as he pinched his cheeks. "I'm Lee Shin ahjussi. nice to meet you" he then smiled

The boy then smiled brightly back at him as he repeated "...Shin Ahjussi!"

The little reunion was then soon interrupted as a man in a black suit entered the church "The bride is ready"


"Alright Gyu won ssi" The stylist had told her to wait behind the closed doors. "Wait here until your father comes, alright?"

"Aboji?" The girl beamed all of a sudden. but of course, how could she forgether own father?

20 minutes had passed, but there are no sign of her father coming anytime soon. the girl soon begun to worry, is her father coming at all?


"What's going on?" everyone begun to wonder, "when is the bride coming out?"

Lee shin then called on his phone as he asked the staff "What wrong?"

"The father of the brde is no where to be seen" The staff replied worriedly "What should we do?"

lee shin was shocked to hear that. he didn't expect his father in-law to not attend the wedding. Did something perhaps go wrong?

"Ah wait" The staff said from the other line "He's here! he's here!"


"Appa!" The girl sighed in relief "Where have you been?"

"I went to the wrong church!" The man chuckled awkwardly as he linked his arm with his daughter "Mianhae, did i worry you?"

"You sure did" the girl pouted as she scolded him "You had me thinking really bad thoughts!"

After one last chuckle, the two then straightened up their posture as two of the staff members posotioned themselves to open the door.


Lee shin then sighed inwardly upon the news thank god he sighed. As soon as he closed his phone, the wedding song begun to play and the door was soon opened. 2 figures, with arms linked together walked gracefully down the aisle. Everyone stared in awe at the gorgeous bride right in front of them.  Dressed in pure white along with the long white veil to cover her beautiful face. Half of her hair was done in a braided bun, which had let the other half of her hair fall loosely at her back. 

"So beautiful" someone whispered unconsiously

"Like an angel" another followed up

The pope who had seen the bride coming closer gave a knowing smile to the groom, which had then made him turn around. For a moment, lee shin had thought that his heart stopped beating.

"Aren't you going to take her hand?" Her father joked when he saw the gaping Lee shin. He blushed after he had realized his obvlious reaction towards the drop-dead gorgeous bride in front of him and immediately took her hand.

The girl then returned the grip gladly as she smiled back at him.

The pope then coughed to get their attention as soonas their done. 

Like any other wedding, they had madetheir vows, and smiled inwardly when they remembered their pre-wedding 6 years ago. Where they had madetheir own vows as a student. Lee shin then leaned closer to his bride as he whispered "A happy wife, a happy life" whispered playfully tickling her earlobes.

"Now" the pope announced " You may kiss the bride"

It didn't take long for Lee shin to do as he was told. The moment the pope had finished his sentence, the boy swept Gyu won off her feet and kissed her passiontely. or rather... he was actually attempting to make out with her in front of everybody. if it hadn't been for Gyu wons smack.

"We're in a church" She scolded.

"I've waited 6 years for this" He pouted, referring to be legally his parter, Literally in everything.

"Well that'll have to wait till later" She then smirked and stood up in her feet again, ready to throw her bonquet. Bewildred, Lee Shin just shook his head as he smiled and stood beside heras she begun counting.

"3...2... 1... go!"


5 years later...

"Omma! omma!" A tender voice echoed throughout the hallway of that 2 story house. "omma~" The voice echoed again this time, along with some sniffles.

"Yes dear?" A figure came out from the kitchen. She was wearing an apron that was smudged with several marks and stains as she was baking a birthday cake for her precious daughter. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

The girl sniffled once again as she pointed towards the door "Joonie was pulling my hair again" She sniffled.

Gyu won scrunched her brows together as she questioned "Do you know why?"

"I-i don't know.... He was happy just moments ago. But then when i asked Donghaennie to play with us he became upset and started pulling my hair" the girl cried in her moms embrace as she told her story. Upon her tale Shinhye begun to smile. She knew exactly what was going on.

"Well, next time, you should ask Joon first before asking others to play with you" She smiled

"W-wae?"

"Maybe he just wants to play with you" Another voice echoed through the hallway as the front door opened.

The woman in her apron smiled warmly upon the return of her beloved hubby and walked towards him "Welcome home" She greeted him with a warm hug.

"I'm home" The man returned the hug and kissed her cheek. "How was your day?"

"The usual" She replied as she let go of her hug.

"Welcome home appa!" The girl cheered with open arms, intyerrupting her mother and fathers' romantic moment, asking her dad to lift her up.

Lee shin smiled knowingly as he kneeled and opened his arms wide for his little princess to jump into and sweep her off the ground with a spin "I missed you so much, my princess!" He chuckled as he spun her around.

"Me too appa!" The girl chuckled as she tightened her hug.

Gyu won chuckled upon the sight as she walked back to the kitchen "Dinners' almost ready, hurry and change into your home clothes you two" The woman ordered as she dissapeared into the kitchen.

"Arasso umma!" The girl saluted as she sprinted upstairs, leaving her dad downstairs.

The man smiled mischievously as he made a turn towards the kitchen instead of his room. When he spotted his wife chipping some vegetables he doesn't know why, but he finds it really attractive that she wears that apron.

After 5 long years, i still can't believe she's mine he thought waermly as he strode behind her, and gave her a back-hug. The woman, knowing who had initiated the hug rolled her eyes as she smiled "Lee shin, Go upstairs and change before i make you"

"Make me then" he chuckled as he nuzzled into her neck.

"Y-yah! S-stop that tickles!!" The girl squirmed about

"Appa? umma?" A sudden voice interrupted, ad made both of them turn their heads abruptly towards the source of the voice "What are you doing?"

"Soonmi, this-" Gyu won begun explaining in panic. How could they explain something like this to their pure and innocent daughter?

"Appa was just showig affection to your umma" Lee shin begun

"Affection?" The girl repeted blankly, and received her fathers nod in response. Soon after, her eyes started sparkling as she uttered "then when i want to show affection to joonie, i can do that too?"

His eyes widened in horrir upon that statement as he shouted "OH HELL NO!" which startled the young lad. "I-i mean-"

"What your appa is trying to say is..." Gyu won cut him off "The only reason why your appa can do it to me is because we're already married" She smiled

"Married?" 

"Yes, married" The woman smiled

"Then... i'm going to marry Joonie!" the girl announced  which had left two of her parents speechless. 

"but didn't you hate Joonie just now soonmi?" lee shin tried to change her mind.

"Nuh-uh now i don't. Just now he gave a signal from his bedroom sayingthat he's sorry" She said with a content smile.

"Let them be yeobo" Gyu won calmed her husband down "Can't you see how happy she is?"

"She's only 5!"

"Love can bloom at anytime" Gyu won defended.

"Aish"

The three then had their everyday dinner like usual as they talk to each other about their day. It was then they realized that it was time for sunmi's bedtime. Gyu won lifted her daughter up as she made her way to sunmi's room, asking her husband to clean up afterthe dining table. As lee shin cleared the table he can see a quick flash of white light outside.

When he walked near the window, he saw a beatiful meteor shower which had awed him. how beautiful...the boy thought and then suddenly remembered a talk with Gyu won during ther MT years ago.

"What would your wish be?"

"My wish is for you to like me again" 

The boy then smiled knowingly as he whispered to himself "My wish now... is for you to love me forever"

The End


That's it folks.... the series ended!

First of all, i would like to thank you all who have stayed with me in this fic for so long! I know, since this is the very first fic that i've ever made, there are lots and lots of errors grammatically, or even the story as a whole. Therefore i apologize for any wrongs.

Putting negativity aside, i would like to state how much i've learned from writing this fic. Different writing styles and ideas and many more! including the great friends that i've made along the way :) I've gained so much from this fic that i couldn't be any more grateful! really thank you all!

And lastly, as an author, i would love to hear your comments about this fic! Be it praise or criticism, feel more than welcome to comment in the box below! and yes silent readers, you too! :) It would be nice to see the areas where i'm lacking so that i can improve as an author and hopefully write much better stories in the future ^^

Oh well, that's it... thank you for taking up your time to read this long athors note kekeke and happy reading! :)

Other fics by me: