Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 3)

Wishing Upon A Star

and... here's the next chapter! i will do my best to update it whenever i'm free :D and thank you for your nice comment, hongjek and isamost2012 ! you guys were my boost to work hard! *flaming spirit* anyways, without further ado, the next chapter (^o^)/

Lee shin's point of view:

Apparently I arrived earlier than i thought. Kyu won is nowhere to be seen, no matter how many times i turned around to check. So, instead of looking like a weird person who turns every 2 seconds to check whether his friend is here or not,i ordered cappucino.

But just after i ordered, i noticed a figure standing behind the waiteress. So familiar, but the long hair. Hold on. Long hair? then i couldn't be kyu won, can it?

"hey! what are you staring at?" she hissed, as soon as she noticed me staring at her.

"...." i don't know what to say to those type of questions. Normally i would do things to annoy her so that i could flirt with her. But now i have no reason like that. I never intended to. I guess my body is still thinking this way whenever i am with Kyu won.

"Anyway, i heard that Kim seok hyung offered you to compose the song for his upcoming drama right?" She said with her business tone. To be honest was quite sad about her using that tone. "Aren't you going to accept the offer?"

"Why should you care if i accept the offer or not?" 

"Well, i know cause you're smart you might've figured out that i might be in the cast. And i know, if you know that i am within the cast... you might decline the offer for stupid reasons." she said, as her tone lowers

"What are you trying to say?" i said, wanting to end the conversation quickly

"What i am trying to say is... i think you should accept the offer. Don't worry, i'll try my best to never appear whenever you're there. I'll somewhat practice in another room... or" don't say that " i can ask the director to make a schedule to make sure whenever the band is there i won't be there" please don't say that "Overall the only time we will reherse together is the final 3 rehersals, what about it?"

I can't stand this anymore. It pains me to the bone to hear this. "hmph... so you think that my main reason for declining the offer is YOU? don't make me laugh... i have other reasons too. don't feel so good about yourself" It pains me, to see that she's actually trying so hard to avoid me, and on top of that... for MY benefit? 

"Then tell me what is?" she asked

"What is what?"

"What is stoping you from accepting the offer?"

i looked at her for one moment. And then for one second the image of the Lee kyu won that i knew from last year appeared. I got up while covering myself, from embarassment. Because i know, what Kyu won said was a bulls eye. The only reason why i might not accept the offer, may be her. 

"Ya! Lee shin! where are you going?"

"Customer, what about your cappucino? customer!"

I fast walked out of the cafe. While ignoring Kyu won and the waitress who has brought me my cappucino, who has been calling out my name for countless times. I just couldn't stand the fact that i still couldn't get over Kyu won after one whole year. At least i thought i did. 

*opens the house door*

"Ah... oppa, welcome home. where were you? you dressed up so nicely, i thought that you finally found yourself new love"

"No i didn't" *while slamming the door to his room*

"What? So he didn't go on a date?"

"then it is 5000 won for me"

"Wait mom! that's not fair!"

"oh yes it is... fair and square" *grabs the money from her daughters hand* "besides, i don't think shin will forget Lee kyu won that easily, that kid loved her so much"

*in lee shins room*

What was that? i nearly lost control of myself. She changed. Especially that long hair... *Kyu wons image flashes* she grew her hair... and her face... she puts on more make up now. She used to be against it *he chuckles* And her posture, and the aura that vibes from her is different. She is somehow... not the kyu won that i knew. Not the sweet innocent Kyu won that i knew. Somehow... she matured. She matured, and she became gorgeous. ahhhh!!! what am i thinking right now? i am so messed up! you know what whatever! i don't care about her anymore! *Turns around to sleep*

*MEANWHILE AT THE SAME TIME*

*Stares at lee shins house*

"Lee shin, why on earth did you avoid my question?"

*Her phone rings*

"anyong seo? ah! Hyu woon ah! how are you? how's Busan? um! i got a job as soon as i got here! hm? really? you have a job in seol?! no way! i'll meet you up then! um! I'll see you soon then! bye"

*Closes phone, then walks in her own house*

To be continued.......

(And.... Hyu woon appears! let's find out what'll happen in the next chapter! (soon enough!))