Wishing Upon A Star (Chapter 25)

Wishing Upon A Star

 

okay here's the next chapter everyone!! let me know what you guys think about it okay??? (^^)
 
"Oppa... i've been wondering for awhile now..." 
 
"What is it Hyeong jeong?"
 
"Why are you still clinging to Kyu won eonni? you have vast options of girls you know."
 
"Hm... i've been wondering the same thing actually. But if there's anything.. i guess her kindness.. it's something that you can never find in any other person in this world anymore."
 
"Huh? THAT woman is kind?"
 
"Well... she's sincere. She doesn't wish for anyone's misfortune or anything like that. "
 
"Hm..... you heard everything omma?"
 
"Yup. loud and clear"
 
"Omma? what were you doing?"
 
"Well i guess we were just worried. We just wanted to hear you out for once."
 
"True! you never talk about these things with us! so you often worry us oppa." 
 
"We're woman too you know. We can give you a lot of advices that might help you"
 
"true true! especially for you oppa. You're totally clueless about woman these days aren't you?"
 
"What are you Trying to say?"
 
"Lee shin... tell me the one day where you don't think about yourself"
 
"......"
 
"wait! i know! NEVER! hahahahhaaha"
 
"Hyeong jeong!"
 
"Well... can you prove her wrong?"
 
"I... distanced myself away from her... so that she wouldn't have to blame herself... so that..."
 
"But was that really for the best? Isn't that just your excuse for your cowardliness and selfishness?"
 
"?!"
 
"Shin ah... weren't you just running away? too scared that she might walk away? Afraid that she might drift apart from you? Afraid that you might get hurt?"
 
"but..."
 
"What about Kyu won? have you ever thought about this from her perspective?"
 
"I...."
 
"Oppa.... woman are far more fragile, sensitive, and tender than you thought. Same goes for Kyu won eonni."
 
"Hey.. why're you guys suddenly storming me with such advices?"
 
*both omma and hyeong jeong looked at each other* "I guess we just couldn't stand watching such a pitiful Lee shin?"
 
"Yup! oppa was really pitiful! he really doesn't know how to treat girls properly!"
 
"Yah!"
 
"hahahahahaha"
 
"Well.... we interrupted something really important the other day didn't we? This is just another way for us in saying sorry."
 
"Is this how you apologize?"
 
"Don't worry. You'll thank us later. We just want you to be happy Oppa. I know you're better than that"
 
"In what?"
 
"In 'love'!"
"But then again... everythiing is up to you. Wheteher you want to make a move or not"
 
"I...." *looks at his watch* "Oh no i'm late!"
 
"For what?"
 
"The rehearsals!"
 
"Becareful on the way!"
 
"See ya oppa!"
 
*as soon as Lee shin walked out of the house he noticed Kyu won waiting in front of his house*
 
"K-kyu won...."
 
"Lee shin! you're out pretty late aren't you!"
 
She smiled at me with pure sincerity. So pure... and sweet that i felt like hugging her. But instead i ended up smiling back at her. And to my surpriese she looked shocked by my response. i wonder... is it that strange for me to act nice and sweet? do i really rarely do that? well i guess i do. However... it's not that late to make a change is it? i mean... we use to be really friendly towards each other. so... why shouldn't we do that again?
 
Lee shin just.... smiled? Was i hallucinating?
 
"kyu won? Lee Kyu won?"
 
"H-huh?"
 
"How long are you planning on daydreaming? The bus is right here."
 
"Huh? don't you go to campus with your bike? what happened?"
 
"What happen i wonder?" he said with a grin on his face as he went on the bus.
 
Still confused, and perhaps... haven't catched up with reality... i just followed him on to the bus. I saw him and the end of the passenger seat. Why does he have to go that far back? I saw him moving his hand indicating me to sit next to him. I looked left, then right. There were many available seats. Why should i...? oh forget it... i'll just sit next to him.
 
It looks like she's really obedient today. *turns bright red* somehow... she looks really awkward though 
 
"Pfft!"
 
"W-what?"
 
"Nothing... it's just that... you really are awkward today aren't you?"
 
"Is it that funny though?" *Turns bright red then looks away in the other direction*
 
"No no... sorry i didn't mean to...."
 
"well!"
 
*In that instant. Kyu won decided to look Lee shins way and nearly bumped into his face. The two of them who were surprised looked opposite ways in an instant.*
 
W-wow..... that was too close...
 
an inch closer.. and we could've.....
 
"A-ah! look! we're here! that was really fast wasn't it?"
 
"Y-You're right!"
 
That was really close....
 
The awkwardness just builds up from that point on. We didn't talk at all when we were walking towards the studio. funny... this reminds me of the event 2 years ago. When I followed her on the way to class. hahaha... She's realy cute. i can tell that she feels really awkward, since both her hand and leg movement were in sync. *looks at her with a tender expression* should i kidnap her right now?
 
*lee shin grabs Kyu wons hand*
 
"Huh? Lee shin? where are you taking me?"
 
"Come on! missing one day of a rehearsal wouldn't hurt. Wanna go somewhere?"
 
"...."
 
To be continued...........
 
(Ho will kyuwon react?? hehehehe please wait for the next chapter!)