Wishing Upon A Star ( chapter 29)

Wishing Upon A Star

Here's the next chapter (>w<)/ okay ,my dear readers, please do enjoy! oh and to the new readers and new subscribers, welcome! pleasure having you guys here :) hope that i won't be dissapointing your expectations~ (And do keep in mind that suggestions and critiques are welcome! i'm quite an open-minded author ^^)

Hyuuwons point of view:

The First rehearsal is finally here. But it seems like it didn't start off in a good start. First off, Gyu won and i are paired up specially by kangdung nim. I don't know why he insists , but he demands us to rehearse privately in another part of the room. And believe me, i can almost feel the menacing aura coming out of Lee shin. It gives me the chills down my spine. 

"Hyuuwon ah... what wrong?" she asked worriedly

"Ah... ani..." i said as i slapped back to reality. This is her third time asking me the same question. Have i been spacing out a lot? Gyu won and i have line-bashed for the past 4 hours. But, there are no slight of hint from her that shows she's tired. These are one of the traits that i admire from her. She never feels tired when it comes to practice

"Hyuuwon ssi, should we take a break? You seem tired" 

I faced her and said "Ah what's this Gyu won ssi? trying to act motherly?" i

"Well... you always treated me like this back in the U.S. I feel like i need to repay you somehow" she said with her pouting mouth.

"Omo? Repay? Yah! do you think i'm that cheap? there's absolutely nothing that you should worry about. you owe nothing. NOTHING you hear me?" i pointed out. I can't believe that she thought that i would want her to repay me someday. do i look that un-sincere to her....? *pauses* well... i use to be, but i changed!

*Gyu won noticed Hyuuwons annoyed face* "arasso, arasso... i don't need to repay you" she sang while nodding her head. "But.... there won't be a second offer!" she  pointed out.

"De de... i got it, there won't be a second offer" i say while patting her head. And like a child, she smiled happily from the pat i gave her. aigoo... these are one of her dangerous traits that i should worry. She's too adorable, that it is really tough for a man to hold back. So, in order to save my life from Lee shins piercing glares, i backed away and went off to buy some drinks. "Gyu won ssi, i'll get the drinks instead. You stay here and take a break"

'Eh? then i should come with you!" she half-screamed as she stood up

"Eh? ani, ani it's okay! i can go and fetch it..."

*Gyu won cuts off* "See you're doing it again!if you don't want me to feel anymore indebted to you, you should at least let me help you" She pouted

"Um... that is... what i'm trying to say is...." feeling uneasy of lee shins presence Hyuuwon tried his best to make up an excuse so that Gyu won won't have to come with him. But just then....

"i'll go" said a deep husky voice 

*Gyu won turns around* "Shin ah!" she cried in surprise. "When did you get here?"

"The band decided to take a half an hour break. So i thought i could check up on you?" 

"Ah.... yeah... of course!" she sang with a smile

"Anyway, i'll go and buy the drinks instead. Why don't YOU go and REST Hyuuwon ssi?" Lee shin said in a low yet threatening voice.

he's smiling.... but i feel like there's more to that smile that meets the eye... "well, of course... i should. THANK YOU for your CONSERN" I just smirked back in response to him. i'm not going to lose in domination. I am afterall.... somehow, similar to him.

'ah... NO PROBLEM" Lee shin smirked back in response. There is a small hint of anger expressed in his face. but of course the only one who is sensitive enough to notice was Hyuuwon.

Then straight after, Lee shin grabbed Gyu wons wrist and dragged her out the room. "And you're coming with me" he commanded

"mbo? Yah! Lee shin! slowly! walk slowly!" Gyu won whimpered as she walked out of the room

I laughed at Lee shins immature act. I have to admit, even though we have many things in common, i wouldn't have acted as childish.But... i guess you couldn't help it, can you? Those 4 hours of practice must've been torture for him. 'what is she doing right now?' 'Is that guy making any moves on her when i'm not near her?" those kind of thoughts must've stormed into his mind. Aish.... poor guy

Lee shins point of view:

I dragged her out of that room from my uncontrollable jealously and anger. My emotions were so messed up, that the first thought that came to my mind was to get out of there. I have to get Gyu won out of there. I couldn't stand the sight of those two rehearsing together any longer. Why can't she join the band? that way i can spend more time with her. And she's right next to me... 

"...shin! Lee shin! Shin ah!" Gyu won squeeled

"Huh?" i turned around in shock, finding gyu won panting from exhaustion

"are you okay? keinchana?" i asked worriedly

"How am i upposed to be alright?! How many times do i have to scream to tell you to slow down!" she snapped at me

"Biyane... i didn't notice..."

She stopped screaming, then covered . She looked like she regretted her actions. "Biyane shin ah... i didn't mean to yeall at you..." she apologized with a half-panicked face.

I snorted and smiled at her adorable way of apologizing. But i felt like teasing her for a bit. So then i wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me, then moved my  face close to her ear i softly whispered "you'll pay for acting so close with Hyuuwon"

"Wh-what?" she said surprisedly, while her face gradually turned into bright shades of pink. 

Then i moved closer and gave her a light kiss on her cheek, and slowly moved to her lips. At first she closed , refusing to let my tongue in. But then she opened it, indicating that she's acepting me. Quite a shock actually. But who cares, what mattes right now is we're accepting each other. And without us realizing, the half an hours break longed passed.

Gyu wons point of view:

he gave me such a deep and passionate kiss.... *blushes* This is a first. He never gave such a kisses before. To be honest i'm really happy, so much that it brings me to tears.

Bo euns point of view:

Ah there's Gyu won and Lee shin! *realized that they're in a middle of something* Ah! but i shouldn't disturb now... or Lee shin will kill me. That guy really hates it whenever i disturb their 'love-love time'.... even from 2 years ago! *She smiles to herself* But, Thank god Gyu won... you finally got back with your lover. *Bo eun remembered how Gyu won was before she got back together with Lee shin, then compared her with the Gyu won today* Yup, she's definitely happier. Oh well.. i'll pretend that i didn't find them, and tell everyone to carry on with whatever they're doing... *walks off*

"Kangdung nim, i couldn't find them anywhere~" i lied 

"What? aigoo.. these two.. after ditching last time, how could they..."

*Bo eun cuts him off* "Oh don't worry, they'll be back soon" She smiled

"Why are you so sure?" He asked suspiciously

"Well... Gyu wons not exactly the type to ditch. And lee shin doesn't repeat mistakes. Am i wrong?" i asked innocently

"Well... you're not wrong. But it's just past the break. And..."

"I understand your concern kang dung nim. But let's just trust those two and get back to work. okay?" i said half-pleading

"Arasso. we'll do that" he finally agreed

"Okay~ then i'll go..."

"Ah! bo eun! can you tell Hyuuwon that?"

"Sure, no problem!"

*Bo eun walks into Hyuuwons practice room* "Hello chingu!"

He jumped back from surprise, then pointed at me with his index finger 'Y-you? what are you doing here?" he said with a staggered voice.

"hey, it's not 'you'. It's bo eun.How can you forget your friends name?" i

"i remember what i want, and say what i want. It is none of your concern" he said arrogantly

I never understood Hyuuwon. But somehow... that's what made me interested in him. Something like...getting to know him better, and unlock his secrets (kind of?) It feels like i'm looking for a key to open his heart. Like a treasure hunt! and i like treasure hunts~

'Yah! what business do you have here anyway?" He snapped at me coldly

"I'm just here to inform you what kangdung nim told me to tell you" I said while pouting

"Well, get on with it!" He half-shouted

 "Yah! why do you sound so pissed! it's not like i did anything..."

"Can you please just get on with kang dun nims message?" He asked coldly

"He told me to tell you to rehearse on your own until Gyu won comes" i obeyed him. Since his glare scared me to the bone...

"that's all?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, thanks. You can go now" he said while waving his right hand telling me to leave

Well, excuse me, but what am i? his servant? god... i just can't understand him... *But bo eun walks away anyway* Ah! i forgot to tell him about the place that we're going to! i was actually planning on inviting Gyu won too! well... the more the merrier! i wonder if he'll agree? *pauses to think* Ah... of course he will. he is close with her since their stay in US right? there shouldn't be any problems~ *Skipping carefreely back to the practice room*

 

To be continued.......

(Are we expecting a double date coming up? kekekkee please anticipate :D hahaha i dunno why, but i'm so happy today~ i might end up uploading the next chapter soon <3 please stay tuned on you laptops/phones/whatever gadgets u use :D)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"