Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 38)

Wishing Upon A Star

I have finally gotten over my writers blok for this story! YAay! Well.. i was thinking really hard for a not-so-cliche ending (But if some of you here think that its still cliche much... please forgive my lack of creativity! hehehe

anyways, thank you for those who are still patiently waiting for my random and slow updates! You people are the best! And i would like to apologize as an author for my lack of responsibility as an author... Ans though i've said that his'll be the last chapter, i just had to break it down again, because i find it too long ^^'

Any whooo without any further ado! i present you.... the nextchapter! :D

 


From that moment on, Lee shin never even brought up the topic whenever he is with Gyu won. They still meet up, however, they never discuss the topic of him ever leaving for the U.S. Somewhat, Gyu won couldn’t bring up the matter as well. She thinks that it’ll be an awkward topic to discuss, and it’ll ruin the nice atmosphere that’s lingering between them, which she values the most.

Bo Eun and Hyuu won who have been watching over Gyu won now seem worried about her. They can tell perfectly how down she is. The two then exchanged glances then nodded and marched their way to Lee shins practice room.

“Yah Lee shin!” The two exclaimed as they barged into the practice room. “How long are you going to keep your decision to yourself and let Gyu won worry about it?” Hyuuwon started off.

“Every time look at her, it is as though the dark circles around her eyes become darker and larger each day! I doubt she has slept for the past week!” Bo eun followed up.

Lee shin stared at the two friends and then looked over at Joon hee who is now already frowning.

“Hyung, I have to admit that you are being a little cruel” Joon hee stated. “I feel sorry for Gyu won eonni, for the past few days, I couldn’t even tell the difference between her and a zombie!”

Lee shin sighed deeply, then called every single one of them to huddle over while handing them some small pieces of paper to each one of them.

“What is this?” The three exclaimed

“Just do as I say.” He said then paused “For now, distribute all of these papers to other people until the papers run out, I don’t care who it is” He continued to explain.

Bo eun read the content of one paper then smiled. “You’ve thought really hard about this haven’t you?” She answered him with a grin. Lee shin just shrugged, averted his gaze from her and blushed slightly. Not long after, Joon hee and Hyuu won did the same thing, and left the practice room to distribute the papers.

“They better distribute every single one of them properly…” He whispered to himself

 


Many nights passed, and It was not long before sixth night had passed, and the 7th day was about to start. Sooner or later Lee Shin had to make his decision.

During the 6th night, Gyu won couldn’t even get a wink of sleep. She turned right, left, and then finally sat up while she anxiously scratched her head. “Aish… No matter how much I tell myself not to over think it and forget about it, I really can’t do it afterall…” She said sullenly and softly, almost a whisper. She then gazed over her shoulder and walked over to her window and peeked through the white fluffy curtains of her bedroom and saw the dim light that illuminates Lee shins room.

“That pabo… how come he makes me worry this much?” Gyu won bickered. She was sad of the fact that Lee shin is not willing to discuss this matter with her.

 After a few moments of sulking she finally turned back and cuddled herself up in bed. And still with a frown carved on her face, she went off to sleep.

It is the day of the truth. Lee shin will have to answer that lady by 8 PM tonight. Gyu won arrived in school with an expression full of worries, that it couldn’t be described by words. When she arrived in her lectures room, she had found Bo eun, Hyuu won, and Joon hee sitting in a circle with a few of other people in a corner.

Interested with what they’re up to, she walked up to them and called out to them in a bubbly manner. However, as soon as they noticed her existence, the party had dispersed and everyone went back to their seats, except for the trio.

“Omo? Did you guys finish your conversation already? Why did everyone walk away when I came?” Gyu won questioned sadly

Joon hee eye contacted Hyuuwon, trying to tell him to do something about Gyu won. Hyuu won responded by saying “Um… The teacher told me to give out some handouts to those students…. Afterall… their grades are quite worrying, haha…” Hyuu won ended his sentence with an awkward smile, knowing that the students that he referred to were giving him death glares.

“A-anyway Gyu won ah! Di you finish the assignment that was due today?” Bo eun tried to divert her attention away.

“Isn’t it not due until next week?”

“Ah! Kure! Hahaha how silly of me! Right, haha…” Bo eun said while awkwardly turning her head away from her and faced Joon hee while mouthing ‘help me’.

Joon hee rolled his eyes and the pushed Bo eun away “Eonni, can I copy your notes? I missed some of the notes from the previous lecture, since I dozed off…” He said while tilting his head a little to the side, and showed his sparkly begging eyes.

“Hahaha sleeping lazily as always I see! Come here! Let eonni help you!” GYu won exclaimed while taking out her notes from her bag.

Hyuuwon and Bo eun sighed in relief as soon as her attention was completely diverted from the main topic, but noticed Lee shin at the end of the room glaring at them. The two then apologized by bowing repeatedly to him and quickly walked off to their seats.

Lee shin shook his head and said to himself “How can those two not pretend well? Have they never lied in their entire life?”

“Shin ah! Are you awake?” A cheerful bubbly voice then perked him up from his thoughts. He smiled at her and then stood up to give her an affectionate kiss on the forehead and whispered “Morning sunshine” Leaving her stunned.

She held onto her forehead that is now burning and looked at him with wide eyes.

“At 6 PM, make sure you come out in front of my house kay?” He said to her while sliding his fingers with hers.

“Wh-what do you---“

Before she could continue, he put his index finger on her lips and said “Just come, and I promise you, you’ll know what to do”

The moment he finished his sentence the lecturer just had to walk in and disturb the conversation. Gyu won walked back to her seat, with her face flushed bright red. It was all too sudden.

“6PM…” she typed in her phone to remind herself, then locked the screen with a smile carved onto her face. Finally, since her last smile in the past 7 days.  

To be continued.....