Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 9)

Wishing Upon A Star

here's the next chapter everyone (^o^)/

Hyuuwons POV:

Here i am trapped in Kyu wons house. She's drunk, and it is hopeless to ask from her. And her grandfather seems to insist on me staying here.  I just met him, and i don't want to leave a bad impression. So then in the end i gave in and agreed to stay over. 

Her grandfather laid out my bed in the spare room. 

"please make yourself feel at home"

"Oh , thank you very much... and i've been wondering for awhile... are you possibly, Lee Dong Jin?"

"Oh my, i am flattered that you know me. How did you?"

"Well... my family are quite oriented with traditional arts and music."

"Oh... now that is interesting... we should sit down and talk sometime! for the sake of traditional music!"

"oh, sure! it would be an honour" [ Authors note: tsk, tsk,tsk... hyuuwon-ssi, you just made a HUGE mistake, kekekekeke ^^]

Then he walked out of my room. I then prepared myself for bed. As i lay down i thought 'so this is where Kyu won had live'. It was quite different compared to her apartment back in America. It feels more like, a home. And when i was deep in thoughts, i heard a huge crashing sound. And out of concern i jumped out of my bed and checked up on the situation. I found haraboje lying on the gound with Kyu won on his back.

How stupid can i be? i completely forgot about Kyu Won being drunk! I then dashed to haraboje, and carried her off from haraboje.

"Haraboje? are you okay?"

"I was so much stronger when i was younger that i have completely forgotten about my age"

"yes, um... do you mind if carry her to her room instead?"

"Oh, how kind of you. please do." *turns around*

"um... where... is her room?"

"oh, how silly of me, i thought you were someone that knew her room.  It's the one to the right. You wouldn't miss it"

"Thank you, and... do you know someone who knows where her room is exactly?"

"Well, Kyu Won has a lot of friends you know? Then i know a lot of them who would probably know her room"

"Oh... right, good night" *bows*

"Good night" *bows, then goes into his room*

haraboje: that young man is pretty good looking too. And on top of that, he has orientation for traditional music? maybe he is a better cadidate for Kyu Won? hm.....

I looked at Kyu won who was fast asleep on my back and thought 'how can a girl be a drunkard?' 

But strangely enough, i smiled to myself while i carried her back to her bedroom. I heard her mumbling to herself on the way. But i couldn't careless about it. It must be gibberish that drunk people ususally mutter out when they're knocked out.

So then i finally arrived in front of her bedroom. And then, i felt a sudden nerve. I felt nervous all of a sudden. It is a similar feeling that i felt when i first entered her apartment room back in the US. I kept on wandering why i feel this. But i never get to find an answer.

Then i laid her on her bed. As soon as i am done, i try to walk out of her room, because i couldn't stand my nervousness any longer.

*Sat up all of a sudden* "ya! where do you think you're going?"

*starteled* "huh?" When did she wake up?

*walking up towards Hyuuwon* "Where are you planning on going?"

"um... to my room?"

"Well you can't... cause i can't guarentee that you'll come back..."

what on earth is she saying?

*beginning to tear up* "I finally reached you..." *sob*

"what?" my heart began to thump faster.

"I finally reached you... and got you within my reach..." *Grabbing onto Hyuuwons jumper* "We were... finally together..."

"w-who?" I can feel that my face and my chest is burning up.

"ME and YOU!!"

"me?" And suddely my vision became blurry, and i had butterflies in my stomach

"Yes!! yes you!! you, Lee Shin!!"

I was then dumbfounded. Everything that i felt that time stopped in an instant. Then i lowered my voice and said "Lee... Shin?"

"Yes.... finally, you understand..." *rests her face againts his chest* "Why did you push me away, when i was trying to be there for you?"

"I did?" Suddenly i feel sick.

"Yes you did... you said that it's better that we're not together... you said it was for the best..." *sniff*

"The best? i did?" This time i felt that my chest was being squeezed really tightly.

"Stop lying! you're doing it to tease me again aren't you? you arrogant lee.. shin....zzzzz"

She... fell asleep. Really this girl. Oh well, i'll just lay her on her bed. But then, this time... she wouldn't let her grip off my jumper. I tried to let go of her grip several times. But she wouldn't budge. Just how strong is this woman i wonder?

"....go..."

"what?"

"don't go... Shin ah..." *Tears flowing on her cheek*

I then became paralyzed, and couldn't move. Then i just sat down, letting her hold on to my jumper. Sooner or later she'll let go of her grip. And then i whispered to her

"you are one sly woman, Lee Kyu won"

To be continued....

(until next time! plaese look forward to lee kyu wons reaction, kekeke ^^)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"