Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 7)

Wishing Upon A Star

Lee Shin's POV:

Eversince my meeting with Kyu Won in the cafe, i've been locking myself in my room. My mom, and little sister Hyeong Jeong have persuaded me to come out of my room since it's been two days straight. And i haven't eaten anything. Truth is, eversince that day, i've always seen Kyu won in my dreams. Calling out my name, and reaching out her hand to me. However, whenever i try to reach out towards her hand, i would always end up waking up. 

Very annoying indeed. Especially since it has been happening frequently eversince. 

"Oppa... please come out. Mom made your favorite meal."

"Shin ah... it's not good to lock yourself in your room for 2 days straight..."

Feeling guilty, i decided to come out. Hyeong Jeong then took me out to the movies because mom asked her to do so. As i strolled down the streets of seol, there were many, many, many places that reminded me of Kyu won. 

When i stare at the busy road, i would remember when we rushed together to school on my bike for her audition. And whenever i see couples holding hands, i would remember our first time holding hands. I used such a ridiculous excuse just to hold her hand back then. Come to think of it, i've always .

Then i stopped for a moment when i saw a very familiar bench. 

"oppa? do you want to sit down for a while?"

"sure"

then we both sat down. I tried really hard to remember why this bench is very familiar to me. Then it strucked me. This was the very same park where Kyu won and i listened to my composition for the ending song for the 100th school anniversary. As soon as i learned that, i jumped.

"Oppa? what are you doing? jumping all of a sudden?"

This is bad... more and more Kyu won related stuff are coming into my head. i need to cool myself down.

"There is an ice cream shop nearby. wanna grab some?"

"sure"

I need to distract myself, or else i'll end up thinking about her again. And i don't want that. 

Or so, i say. When i saw a guy on the line for ice cream, the flavour of ice cream that he had caught my attention. It was Kyu wons favorite ice cream flavor. Oh god... i tried everything to forget about her, and i can't. Not even close to forget about her,

"Oppa, we better hurry! the movie is going to start in... 20 minutes! it takes a  while to get there too!"

"Alright, alright, let's get moving"

As soon as we arrived near the zebra cross, i noticed that there seems to be a little fuss, that is caused by two people? a couples quarrel i figured. There are many couples lately. And everytime i see one it keeps on reminding me of... hold on. I think i am imagining too much. Am i seeing things? Isn't that.... Kyu Won. What is she doing? And the guy beside her... was the guy from the ice cream shop earlier... So the 'friend' he was talking about was...

"Oppa? where are you going? The light is green now! we can get accross..."

"Sorry Hyeong Jeong... suddenly i don't feel like watching a movie anymore..."

"Wait! Oppa!! i really wanted to watch the movie with you too... Oppa! Sheesh... what's gotten into him?"

Kyu won... She was... Laughing... With someone, that... i don't even know. Wait, do i even know the present Kyu won? i doubt i do. The Kyu won that i saw two days ago, and the Kyu won in my dreams... they were not the same person. Not anymore.

(oh god... this chapter was pretty sad... anyway, please anticipate the next chapter!!)