Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 28)

Wishing Upon A Star

(a/n; If colours are used, it means i'm trying to help you guys to not get confused who's talking :3. Anyway, you know the drill XD Orange is Gyu won, Blue is Lee shin, Green is Hyuuwon, and light purple is Bo eun)

Lee shins point of view:
 
I didn't actually think that Omma would seriously prepare a large buffet for me. I am really lucky to have such a caring family. And a really cute..... girlfriend. *Picks up his phone* I wonder what she's doing right now? i know it sounds ridiculous and unreasonable. But i really want to see her right now.
 
*His phone rings, then Lee shin immidiately picks up the phone. Without checking, he assumes that it was Gyu won who called him*
 
"Anyongseo... Gyu won ah?" he said in a shaky voice.
 
"Nope. Sorry to dissapoint you." Said a monotone voice
 
*Blushes in embarassment* 'Ah... i'm sorry. Who is this?"
 
"Hyuuwon"
 
*Lee shins facial expression changed  immidiately.* "What do you want?" he said in a cold voice
 
"Kangdung nim told me there's gonna bea  rehersal tomorrow. make sure you show up this time."
 
"Arasoh. I'll make sure to show up."
 
"And don't forget to tell Gyu won the message"
 
"Aarasoh."
 
"Well then i'll..."
 
*Lee shin cuts him off* "Hyuuwon-ssi"
 
*Hyuuwon pauses* "What?"
 
"Thank you for covering us today. We owe you one"
 
*Hyuuwon snorts* "Yah... what makes you so sure that i covered for you?"
 
"I didn't. Gyu won did"
 
*Hyuuwon pauses* "Well too bad. i didn't, Bo eun did."
 
"I knew it. There's no way you would, wouldn't you?"
 
"Hm... well just tell her that while you're at it. I don't like it when people think i'm nice to them. I never do those things for free"
 
"How kind of you"
 
"I've got to go now. i did my part. See ya"
 
*Lee shin hangs up*
 
Hyuuwon may be good at acting, but he' definitely bad at lying. I wonder why he told me that? Don't tell me... he's planning on cutting ties with Gyu won? *Lee shin smiled from ear to ear. But then Gyu won and Hyuuwons friendship came to his mind* How will Gyu won feel though? If her good friend cut ties with her... she would be really sad. I Really love her... i would hate it if she were close to any other guy than me. But i hate to see her depressed too!
 
*Lee shin grunts and scratches his head* "Argggh this is driving me crazy!" 
 
"Oppa! what're you doing at this time of night? You'll be disturbing the neighbors!"
 
"Ah, right. Sorry sorry..."
 
"Sheesh" *hyeong jeong closes the door*
 
Right. I should tell Gyu won about the rehearsal tomorrow. before she goes to sleep.
 
Gyu wons point of view:
 
Today... is definitely one of the most unbelievable days of my life. Who would've thought... that Lee shin is in love with me the whole time?? Kyaaaa i'm sooo happy!! *Takes out the Teddy key-chain* Heeey puffy bear! Your owner proclaimed his love to me today! Do you know how happy i was? Haah.... i feel like god gave me an extra lifespan of 1000 years~
 
*Gyu wons cell phone vibrates*
 
"Omo? What is this?"
 
*After Gyu won reads the text, she blushes. She then immidiately puts on her sweater and rushed to her front door. As soon as she opens it, She sees Lee shin standing infront of her lawn*
 
"Anyong~ " He smiled and waved as soon as he sees her.
 
"Shin ah... what's up? Why're you calling me out so late at night?"
 
"I just wanted to tell you..."
 
Oh my, is going to say 'i love you' or 'i miss you'?? 
 
"...that there're going to be rehearsals tomorrow"
 
BANG! or not. hahahaha... sorry for hoping too much... -cries-
 
"Th-thanks for telling me that..." Ah... i'm such a conceited woman...
 
"Omo? Why do you look so dissapointed?"
 
"Hm... nothing"
 
*lee shin grabs her hand* "Do you think i can sleep peacefully after seeing your depressed expression like that?"
 
*Gyu won blushes* "It-it's nothing... really...."
 
*lee shin's still not letting go of his grip*
 
*Gyuwon sighs* "Arasoh arasoh,,, i'll tell you. But don't laugh..."
 
"Why would i?" As he smiled at her
 
"I... was kind a hoping..."
 
"Yeah?"
 
"That.. you came all the way here to tell me you love me. Or something like that" aigoo... telling this straight out is far more embarassing than i thought!       (>\\\<)
 
*Lee shin stayed silent*
 
"Hahaha well... i guess you would call it a girls fantasy. I should learn to appreciate..."
 
*Lee shin grabbed hold of her waist. Pulling her closer, then kissed her. as soons as Lee shin lets go he said* "Thank god i'm not the only one thinking that way"
 
He-he-he... what did he just do??
 
"You can't complain, Lee. Gyu. Won. YOU were the one who initiated it first. I intended on leaving as soon as i'm done with my business. But who would've thought that you can actually seduce me'
 
"se-seduce?? Who seduced you??"
 
*Lee shin leans forward* "You. Who else is there?"
 
*Gyu won steps back*
 
"Now... before my inner wolf comes out... *gazes at her with a deep stare* The little lamb should hurry up and go home" he said as he smirks 
 
"What? Yah! What're you..."
 
*lee shin steps forward* "I'm warning you. Once i start, i wouldn't be able to hold back"
 
*Gyu won can tell from his gaze that he's being serious* "I get it, i get it! Don't you dare move another  step forward!!" *Then Gyu won slams the door and immidiately locks it*
 
Ahhh!!!!! what was that?? *Blushes and smiles to herself* What a way to threaten a person.... but i have to admit. I was kinda happy... when he said that. That means he sees me as a woman? *She smiles to herself then skipped back to her room to go to sleep*
 
"Aigoo.. that girl... her denseness is over the top..." Seriously... if she doesn't learn to controll that adorable character she has, any man wouldn't be able to stop himslef. *Giving himself a pat on the shoulder* You should be proud lee shin. You did a great job on holding back. *Lee shin then walk back home to get some sleep*
 
Hyuuwons point of view:
 
Haah.... Even saying her name pains me. But i can't cut ties with her. Not now. We have a performance coming up. i musn't let my personal matters interfere with my work. 
 
*Hyuuwons phone rings*
 
Aish... who on earth is calling in the middle of the night?
 
*Picks up his phone* "Anyongseo?"
 
"Hey chingu! How are you??"
 
This voice.. "Cha bo eun?"
 
"Yup! so~ how's my chingu doing?"
 
"Why on earth are you calling me in the middle of the night?"
 
"Well about rehersals..."
 
"I already know about it."
 
"Oh. then you should tell Gyu..."
 
*Before Bo eun can finish saying Gyu wons name Hyuuwon cuts her off* "I already told Lee shin to inform her"
 
"Oh i see. then..."
 
What else does she have to say?
 
"Do you wanna hang out  tomorrow, after practice?"
 
"What?"
 
"A broken heart should be healed! i'll take you to a super-duper fun place tomorrow!!"
 
How.. did she know? "Yah... what makes you think i had a broken heart?"
 
"Um... i'm not so sure myself... i guess you would call it... 'a womans intuition'?"
 
"What the?" *laughs to himself*
 
"Ah! you laughed!"
 
"Huh?" he exclaimed in confusion.
 
"I'm glad i get to hear you laugh! i hope i can see  it tomorrow! Well, make sure that you're wearing comfortable clothes tomorrow!"
 
What on earth is this girl saying? "Yah! don't just decide..."
 
*Bo eun immidiately cuts Hyuuwon* "Bye chingu! have a good rest!" *Bo eun hangs up*
 
What the? What's wrong with this woman? *without him realizing it himself, he smiles* She's really weird, and thick-headed. But she's kind, and believe it or not, pretty sharp a some areas.*climbs onto his bed* Oh well... I hope, that the rehearsals will proceed smoothly tomorrow.
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
*Kangdungnim claps his hand* 
 
"Alright! i'm glad that EVERYONE turned up today. So we should proceed with the rehearsal. *Looks at the band* You guys should practice in the other room until i tell you guys otherwise. *looks at the background dancers* "You guys are also perfecting your dance routines in the other room, until i tell you guys otherwise." *Looks at the actors* And you guys should line bash your lines. understand?" (a/n: Line bashing is when actors memorize their lines without acting it out)
 
"Yes!"
 
*Turns to Hyuuwon and Gyu won* "Ah that's right! lead actors!"
 
*Gyu won and Hyuuwon turns around and answers simultanuously* "Yes?"
 
"I want you two to line-bash together. This is to get into your characters easily as well. It's always better to line bash with your co-actor who interacts most with you in the play"
 
"Okay kangdung nim!" Gyu won replied energetically
 
"Uh... actually.. i..."
 
*Kangdungnim cuts Hyuuwon off* "No excuses. Now, go on and get to work!" Sorry hyuuwon. I know you're heartbroken right now, but the show is always first priority to me
 
But.. i still..
 
"Hyuuwon-ssi~ let's work hard together" as Gyu won smiles sweetly to him
 
"Ah..." i know i shouldn't let my personal feelings interfere with my work but... this is too early! i need more time to pull myself together!
 
"Huh?" Kangdungnim is asking them to rehearse alone? *Gyuu* I wonder why my chest is hurting so much... And... i feel like i don't want to leave this room!
 
"She's as thick-headed as ever..." *looks at Hyuuwon who's in a troubled situation* I don't know if i should feel sorry for him, or i should be feeling jealous right now. Oh who cares! i really can't stand leaving them alone!
 
"hm?" Is it just me... or the atmosphere suddenly bacame... tense?
 
To be continued.......
 
(4 feelings inter-twined~ (though Gyu won and Bo eun has completely no clue of what's going on :p) How will this rehearsal turn out?? anticipate the next chapter!! If you guys love this story, don't forget to comment and subscribe! critiques and suggestions are always open to me! and, maybe... juuust maybe.... an upvote? My mood will skyrocket if you guys upvote for me~!! (and i might update more often?? kekeke  jokes jokes, i'll still update as frequent as i can even i you guys don't :3) hahaha but it's okay if you guys don't want too... my top priority is for my readers to be happy! \(-v-)/ anyhow~ saranghae my readers~ many hugs, kisses, and loves for youu :D)