Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 24)

Wishing Upon A Star

To my readers and subscribers... thank you for your infinite patience with my slow updates Xp and so... here's the next chapter! hope you enjoy! (Authors note: Blue s lee shin, Green is hyuuwon, and Orange is Kyu won)

Where did he go? left? right? Just where are you? No Hyuuwon!! just wait until i get my hands on you... *Continues to dash forward*

*Hyuuwon then peeks out to check whether Lee shin has passed*

Man... who would've though that that Lee shin guy can be so hot-headed? *looks at Kyuwon then grins* looks like you were the reason for his boiling anger huh? *gently lays her against the wall then stares passionately at her* i never took a proper look at her before. I never noticed that she was this beautiful. Wavy brownish-black hair.. long eyelashes... a small cute nose... and raspberry red lips. * her wavy hair* hey Kyu won-ssi... is it already too late for me? Is it?

um... lee shin... *sobs*

......

*in Kyu wons dreams*

Kyu won: *sniff* *sob* *sniff* *sob* *sob*

(?) : What's wrong little girl?

Kyu won: I... i.... just broke up with a guy that means the world to me... i.. i.. *looks at the stranger* I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!

(?): Well as far as i am concerned... 'big girls don't cry' *laughs*

Kyu won: Isn't that a song?

(?): Yup. It's a nice song, in my opinion.

Kyu won: Mister... do you like western music?

(?): Yes. yes i do. So much that i gave up on my inheritance for the family traditions.

Kyu won: Meaning?

(?): I came from a family who highly respects tarditional arts and music. So the moment i said that i wanted to study western music... they kinda disowned me. hhahaa

Kyu won: That is no luaghing matter!

(?): Well... its better than getting depressed about it.

Kyu won: But...

(?): Sometimes.... in order to move on you just have to face it head on, and go forward without any regrets. Or laugh it off, and enjoy life, you know.

Kyu won: *looking at him with eyes full of admiration*

(?): Did that cheer you up?

Kyu won: um!

(?): *ruffles her hair* now that's a good girl. Do you know how to solve your problem now?

Kyu won: Um... i... have to face him... head on?

(?): *Giving her an 'ok' sign while smiling, and then walks away*

kyu won: Um! thank you!

(?): Anytime! little girl! *waves while walking away facing the opposite direction*

* end of the dream*

uh..... huh? wh-where am i?

Oh? you're awake?

Lee shin? weren't we in the studio just now? why are we back at your place?

You were sleeping so soundly that i just couldn't wake you up.

i-i see... thank you. *looks at lee shin and then the strangers advice kept on ringing in her ears* you must face him head on.... Is this... a good yime to confess, i wonder? *Heart beats faster* Ugh! why is it beating faster now! oh od... please slow dowm.. i wouldn't be able to talk properly....

Kyu won...

Uh! yeah? my heart nearly stopped there for a second.....

Did you remeber before you woke up just now?

I... only remember falling asleep while listening to your composition. Ah!  but i never meant that your composition was boring or anything! it's just...

*Flash back from lee shins POV*

Where is he? curse it! i couldn't find him anywhere!

*Hyuuwon appearing right infront of him* Yo! you've been running a lot haven't you?

No Hyuuwon! You ! You're gonna...

Now, now... chill out bro. It's not like i did anything indecent to her.... maybe? *with a sinister look*

You! are you messing around with me?

Funny... i was about to ask the same thing.

What?

Let me make this crystal clear. if you keep beating around the bush, i won't hesitate and steal her away.

?!

But for now.. *looks at Kyu won with a really sad look. then, while having his head down he handed her over* You'll take care of her.

*recieved Kyu won and carried her in his arms* What the? she's not a 'thing' you know. We'll let her decide....

But you got really pissed when i kidnapped her earlier.

Th-that's different. you were cheating

*laughs* Then  in that case you were cheating as well

How?

Meeting her, knowing her... you did all of that far before she met me. We both didn't start at the same time. So to begin with... it wasn't a fair race.

But that was fate! there was nothing i could do about it.

That's right. God isn't that generous to me. I can't wait for things to happen my way and hope for a miracle. So i had to make it happen myself. But just now.. *starts tearing up* i  realized all of my efforts were in vain.

Yo.. dude....

No matter how hard i try... it's too late already... as long as you're here... *Looks at him with eyes full of envy and hatred* If i knew this would hapen... if only i knew... i could've take advantage of her situation in America! where you weren't there....

*Lee shin stood silent. Unable to counter anything that Hyuuwon throws at him*

But.. i guess it's no use to frett about it now. In any case..... i wouldn't hold back on stealing her away from you if you keep on beating around the bush! *Then hyuuwon turns around and walks away*

*End of Lee shins flash back*

Lee shin! what's wrong? you've been spacing out for a while now....

Kyu won... *takes a deep breath* I wanted to tell you... that....

*Hyeong jeong and auntie bursts into the house* WE'RE HOOOOOME!!!!!!

Hyeong jeong!

Omma!

The trip ended sooner than we thought!

yeah.. we couldn't find any other flights than this....

Oh yeah! Kyu won eonni... haraboje was looking for you! he said something about massaging?

Oh dear... then i'll go over to him immidiately ! oh yeah... what were you going to say just now?

Huh?

You wanted to say something before Hyeong jeong and your omma came in right? what was it?

I... wanted to tell you that they informed me that they're coming home earlie than planned.

I see. Well then i guess i have to go... see you!

Sure

*as soon as Kyu won left the house Hyeong jeong and auntie pops out from behind the couch* Oppa! we didn't tell you that we're coming home early... did we?

well...

Hyeong jeong... i guess we interrupted something important...

What the? is that so oppa?

*Lee shin turns bright red from ear to ear* It's nothing! *Then rushes into his room*

What the? tch... no fun...

*meanwhile at Kyu wons place*

*she turns around to look at Lee shins house once again* Hm.. i didn't get the chance to tell him how i feel. Well i guess there's always a next time.

Haraboje: Lee Gyu won! i know you're out there! hurry up and give me massages already!

C-coming haraboje!

 

To be continued.............

(and the next issue! the first rehearsal! please anticipate!)