Wishing Upon A Star (Chapter 42)

Wishing Upon A Star

6 years had passed since Lee shins proposal, and now everyone has busied themselves with their work. Everyone including Gyu Won.After graduating, she had find herself perform more and more musicals. And as she did, her fame slowly rose up. She is now a A-rank artist/actress.

"Gyu won-ah" Her manager called out to her "Wake up, it's your next scene" 

"Huh?" The girl mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes "What time is it?"

"It's 6 AM." Her manager whispered apologetically "Forgive me, i know you've only gotten 2 hours of sleep yet..."

"No, don't worry about it." The girl dismissed the topic as she held onto her ring on her left hand tightly "I have to be strong to suceed"

Her manager then looked at her in awe "You're some woman" She uttered before heading towards the set "I'll let the director know you're ready" And left.

With a sigh, Gyu won grabbed her purse as she pulled out a polaroid photo of her deceased baby. yes, deceased. After Lee Shins departure, the girl had exhausted herself from her hardwork and dismissed any headaches or nausea as a side effect of her exhaustion. It was then one night when she noticed blood streaming out of her body in an unusual amount.

When they had gone to the doctor, it was too late.

It was only 3 weeks old. Hardly a human. But the girl weeped and weeped until she had lost the color of her face. my baby... i'm so sorry She continued to weep and sob at her own failure as a mother how could i not notice?

Then it hit her. The only father possible father of this baby is...He must not know she made sure who knows how this will effect him.. it might make him feel despair and responsible...i don't want him to suffer again She told herself.


"Please don't tell Lee shin" She pleaded bo eun

"What do you mean don't  tell him? I'm calling this bastard to come here and be with you-"

"Bo eun ah...chaebal.... He's had enough on his plate as it is over there. I don't want to be a burden-"

"Lee Gyu Won!" Bo eun yelled "You're unbelievable!"

"Chaebal... my chingu, chaebal" She pleaded "I'm fine really" She assured her

Be eun exhaled as she pitied her friend "You're sure about this?"

"He's gone through a similar pain and still loved me nevertheless, i can do the same"

"Gyu won... this kind of pain is different from his! Yours is much more-" Bo eun stopped abruptly as she saw her friends depressed expression.

"Bo eun ah, he'll come back." She whispered "Not now, but he'll come back. And when he does, i'll tell him myself, please"


"My baby" Gyu won whispered as she kissed the polaroid photo "Wish your umma good luck,  uh?"

As she stood up the door to her dressing room had opened. Her eyes widened upon the figure standing before her. 

"I'm home" He uttered before stroding to her side and engulfed her into a warm hug "I missed you so much" And kissed her forehead.

"Lee shin?" SHe uttered in disbelief

"He told me he was your fiance, so i had to let him in" Her manager suddenly uttered beside her "You never told me you had a fiance..."

"Ah right..." the girl replied absent mindedly

with a chuckle her manager then said "The director is giving you 15 minutes to meet up with your fiance. Take your time"

After she left, Lee shin looked deep into her eyes and whispered "How are you doing beautiful?"

She smiled as she inhaled his scent. Ah how much she missed it "I'm fine. Just a little tired"

"Is that so?" he chuckled as he rocked her back and forth.

"Shin ah.." Gyu won whispered finally

"Yeah?"

"I lost a baby"

Lee shins eyes grew dark upon the statement "You what?"

"Six years ago" She uttered lowly, trying to give him a hint.

"No..." Lee shin calmed down when he realized where this is going "Am i..."

The girl nodded slowly as she whispered "I-i'm sorry that... i couldn't take care of her properly...I-"

Just before Gyu won could go on, Lee shin had silenced her with a kiss. It was such an intense kiss that Gyu won didn't even think of resisting and just went with the flow. After a few moments Lee shin finally pulled away and hugged her tightly "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I.. didn't want to get in the way of your work..."

That moment, Lee shin smacked her forehead once again as he scolded "Pabo. You should;ve relied on me more"

"Mianhae.." 

Lee shin pulled her closer as he gently rubbed her back comfortingly "Gyu won ah..."

"Hm?"

"I know this is not the best reunion anyone could ask for, but..." He then pulled away as he rested his forehead against hers "Marry me?"

Gyu wons face flushed bright red upon his statement as she stuttered "D-didn't you prpose already? i already said-"

"Right now?"

"Huh?" 

"A real wedding" He smiled as he entangled his fingers with hers "Be my wife, and the mother to my children, hm?"

"i-"

"Or are you changing your mind about it?" He asked with a pout

"H-how could i?"

he chuckled for the last time as he suddenly lifted her up bridal style "Then i will be kidnapping you for now!' He said as he dashed outside.

"Mbo- but i have a scene!" She scowled angrily

"That can wait" He smirked mischievously and passed through the exit


A/N: okay... the next chapter really is the last guys :')