Wishing Upon A Star (Chapter 26)

Wishing Upon A Star

Here's the next chapter! i better write it down before i forget it! (^^)

"Let's miss the first rehearsal!" Or so i said. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of campus. She didn't say anything nor do anything. She just willingfully followed me wherever i took her. I held her hand firmly but gently. Because i have this feeling that i might lose her if i let her go. I may look like know where i am going, but in truth... i don't even know where we're really going. I just randomly walk down the streets and look at sceneries, without really looking at her. because i am so embarassed by my own actions right now. but then suddenly, my moms advice popped back in my mind "What about from Gyu wons perspective?" oh .... she must've thought how selfish and pushy i am. I didn't even wait for her answer! regarding ditching class and all... *Slowly turns around  to check on her*

*Gyu wons face facing downwards*

"Kyu won?"

"....'

Oh no.. she's not answering back... what should i do? *Looks left, then right" And to make it even worse... i just realised that there are no restaurants or what-so-ever sources of entertainment purposes.... *Scratches his head* should i just try talking to her?

"Uh... kyu won.... are you okay?" What the hell was that? Lee shin why can't you come up with something more... 

"i-i'm fine......"

"mbo?"

"I- i said i'm fine."

I looked at her for a moment. Waiting for her to actually lift her head up.

"Yah... Kyu won... if you're really fine.. can you at least lift your head up?"

*She shakes her head*

"Why not?"

"c-cause... i don't want to..."

"What kind of ridiculous reasoning is that? c'mon... lift your head up!" *while holding her cheeks and slowly lifts her head up*

*Kyu won who was surprised by this, immidiately covers her face with her palms*

"W-what? why're you covering your face?"

"Cause i want to!"

"C'mooon....open your face"

"No!"

*Lee Shin then grins, then he tickled her*

"Hahahahahaha st-stooop! okay okay! i give up! i give up!"

"About time too..."

*As soon as Lee shin stops tickling, Gyu won dashes off to the opposite direction*

"Yah! Lee gyu won! what's wrong with this girl?" *Then dashes off after her*

No! no no no no! He can't see this face! he just can't!

*the chase went on for a while. Gyu won led Lee shin circling around the city.  She hid behind statues, in shops, and sometimes behind people. but Lee shin would always notice her. They could've been running aroung for half a day. Then Gyu won got cornered in an alley*

*heavy breathing* "Okay..." *pant pant* "Lee gyu won... You better have.....*pant*  a good... reason... *pant* For making me run around the city!"

*Kyu won slowly moved backwards but then stopped because of the wall, that indicated it was a dead end. Lee shin then leaned towards her with one hand on the wall to make sure that she doesn't escape. Kyu won is still covering her face*

"Alright... this has been getting on my nerves for awhile now... why do you have to cover your face?"

"B-because.. you can't see it"

"What?"

"You can't see the face... who couldn't forget about you... you can't see this face who is really happy to be with you right now...'

'kyu...'

"you can't see this face who is not ready to confess to you and say...."

*lee shin gently rmoves her hand palms from her face as she is talking*

*With a trembling voice* "I still love you...." *Her eyes showing that she was on the verge of tears*

*Lee shin who noticed this hugged her instantly. And that girl who just went through the most embarassing yet beautiful confession, shakes like a little animal in his arms.*

What did i just make her do? i must've have forced her to confess... her face was so red... "Kyu won?"

".... yes?"

"I'm sorry... i'm sorry that i was so insensitive... i shouldn't have forced you to say that"

"N-no... it's okay... i was planning on doing that at the end of rehersals today too... i just never thought that this would happen. I didn't prepare myself...'

*gently wiiping her tears* "Then.. please don't cry... it pains me to see you like this.'

*She then looks up to lee shin whois still hugging her with surprised eyes and a face which turns to a brighter red* :Wh-wha?"

*Lee shin then smiles sweetly at her and said....* "I still love you too...."

*Her teras started to build up in her eyes*

"So much that i wanna hug and even kiss you right now"

*Her tears started to flow down her cheek*

"May i have the honour of doing so?"

*Sniff* "Just incase you haven't noticed... you're already hugging me" *Then she giggled*

"I was asking for the second one"

*She smiled. Indicating a 'yes'. Then he slowly moved closer to her giving the sweetest kiss any girl could ask for*

*sudden;t Kyu won got really embarassed and pushed him slightly back, telling him that it was enough* "S-should we check up on kangdungnim?"

"Hm? he didn't call you did he?"

"Actually.... i left my phone at home...."

"What the? me too!"

*Both of them had the worst punishment for them in mind*

"Sh-should we call him?"

"Should we?"

*MEANWHILE AT THE STUDIO*

"Unbelievable! those two! ditching the very fisrt day of rehersals!"

*Hyuuwon who roughly know what might be happening walks up to him* "Why don't we postpone it to next week? Afterall... we can't really rehearse without the main character right?"

"well i guess we have no choice..." *Claps* "Alright.. you all hear that? same place and time next week!" *Turns to Hyuuwon* "And you..."

"yes?"

"Nothing... nevermind"

Well... i guess they made their resolve...

 

To be continued.........

(it looks like Hyuuwon covered for them! (Oh i love him) but what does he really feel when he did that? anticipate the next chapter soon!)