Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 20)

Wishing Upon A Star

 

To my fellow readers and subscribers~ i shall present to you the next chapter! (Authors note: Orange is Kyu won, Green is Hyuuwon, Blue is Lee shin, Red is Kim suk hyun/ kangdungnim, Light purple is Professor Yoon soo)
 
It was a loooong trip to the studio. Walking down the pavement to the bus stop, and then waiting for the bus, then from the bus to the other bus stop. It seemed like the trip could go on forever. What couldn't get out of my mind... was my little quarrel with lee Shin. When was the last time, that we quarreled like that? well... i guess it's been awhile. And strangely enough... i couldn't stop myself from smiling whenever i start thinking about it. But then... i feel like crying whenever i remember what he said to me straight after...
 
Kyu won-ssi.... She's been smiling and crying  to herself eversince we departed from Lee shins house, and then randomly shifts her emotions back and forth. And to be honest... its kind of creepy. Though its understandable. She just had a great time with the love of her life, but then he just decided to and say cruel things to her. Well... he was already a jerk to start with. But,  how do i know that Kyu won loves Lee shin? simple. Its written all over her face! all those really light blushes she had whenever she talks, or even thinks about him. And her blissful expression when she had a quarrel with him earlier. Only an idiot wouldn't notice how lovestruck she is. And... i am happy for her.. that she.. finally gets to meet with "Shin" again. 
 
I remember those times in America... where she would always sleeptalk his name in her dreams, and shed tears. And it was really painful for me to hear and watch that scene, every single time. But its okay now... for now, she's okay. but that shin! what is he doing? pulling her, but then pushing her back again? what does he want with her? Is it fun for him to actually witness a women in love breaking down? what would happen to her... if she gets tired of being in love? and decides to never... fall in love again?
 
"Hyuuwon! Hyuuwon ah!"
 
"H-huh?"
 
"What are you doing? this is our stop"
 
"R-right"
 
Well.. i'll deal with that later i guess. Right now, what really matters is...
 
"Hyuuwon, i want to buy some coffee in the store nearby, wait for a bit will you?"
 
"Oh.. yeah sure"
 
Looks like she's tired from the ride. Oh well. Hm? *notices voices from the studio* it looks like some people are talking.. isn't that... Lee shin? ah.. that's kang dung nim.. and... who is that lady? what are they talking about?
 
*Hyuuwon decides to listen to the conversation* 
 
"No way... so that guy..." *Laughs to himself* "What kind of resolution is that?"
 
*Kyuwon comes up to Hyuuwon who was mumbling to himself*  "mo... what resolution are you talking about?"
 
"Ah... Kyuwon-ssi"
 
*Lee shin, kangdung nim, and prefessor yoon soo turned around when they heard Kyu wons voice*
 
*Hyuuwon and Kyuwon feels awkward with the three of them staring so intensely at them* 
 
"W-whats's wrong? why are you guys staring at us like that?"
 
"Um.. nothing.. it's just..."
 
"When did you guys come in?"
 
*Lee shin is starting to look away*
 
"We just came in. Were you guys in a middle of an important conversation?"
 
"No.. not really... "
 
*An awkward silence starts to build up*
 
"Um... Hyuuwon-ssi... is it? i heard Kim sukhyun scouted you, since you were a scholarship student from the US?"
 
"Ah.. that's true. I went around the same time when Kyu won went."
 
"Oh....?" *professor yoon soo smirked at Lee shins direction and hissed* "Is that so?"
 
"Yup"
 
"We got to know each other during our stay there."
 
"hm... it must've been nice. Staying in America by yourselves"
 
"Well... since we had each other.... it wasn't all that hard. Ne? Kyu won-ssi?" *Turns to Kyu won with a cute smile*
 
*Instinctly Kyu won blushed* 'W-what's wrong with you? suddenly throwing that kind of smile...."
 
"OH? you had each other?" *Professor Yoon soo turned immidiately to see lee shins reaction. And She was about to laugh to tears. because she can tell how angry he was, because he had a killer like gaze which is directed at Hyuuwon*
 
*Kim sukhyun immidiately notices the tense atmosphere that was building up and decides to change the topic* "Now, now... we forgot why we came here, don't we?"
 
"Ah... right... it was about Lee shins ending song.. isn't it kang dung nim?"
 
"True" *Turns to lee shin* "Now, lee shin. Would you please play it?"
 
"I'll get the dvd player" *Turns to get the dvd player* "here it is"
 
"Then what are you waiting for? go ahead and play it!"
 
So this is Lee shins song... *closes her eyes and listens to it quietly* as expected of him... He really can write such beautiful music. Perfect harmonies. and wonderful combination in instruments. I feel like moving my shoulders with the beat of the music. But... something feels off....
 
"Alright then. That's the end of the song. So how was it? Kyu won? Hyu won?"
 
"well...."
 
"I see the problem"
 
"Oh? that was quick hyuuwon-ssi. Then tell us what it is"
 
"This is supposed to bea romantic song right? About two university students who found love and such."
 
"uh-huh. Go on"
 
"This song. It just sounds flat to me" *lee shin looks like he was about to cut him off* "But, don't get me wrong. It was a nice tuneful melody. You just need to think over on how to express it better"
 
"Alright then, that's Hyuuwons part. then... how about you? Kyu won?"
 
"Um... i was about to say something similar"
 
"See Lee shin? we already comfirmed it with 3 people now. So... are you admitting that i'm right?"
 
"ALRIGHT. Arasoh... i get it. i'll modify the song." *Turns away to get his bag but then hyuuwon stops him*
 
"Now, now... this is not the time to get over-emotional. It's nothing personal"
 
*killer stare* "Let go of me" *Hyuuwon immidiately lets go*
 
"Ah!" *Everyone's attention is turned to Kyu won* "That was why it feels off!"
 
"What is it Kyu won-ssi?"
 
"Well... instead of the romantic feeling.. it's more like a 'depressing' 'sad' and 'i give up on love' kind of feeling. In other words......"
 
*Hyuuwon cuts her off* "Is that so? play it again, kang dung nim"
 
"No problem"
 
*Professor Yoon soo then smiles at Lee shins direction*
 
Lee shin... even after hearing Kyu won saying that, are you sure you'll be able to give her up?
 
Kyu won... how did she..? now that i think about it.. it really does sound like it. Despite it being my own song, i didn't realize the feelings that i input into my song. Kyu won... how could she notice something so faint?
 
Hm... This might be problematic. It seems that Kyu won is not that insensitive about love afterall. Should i make the first move? *Looks at Lee shin* Before Mr. i -am- doing- this- for- her- happiness decides to think differently? *looks at Kyu won*
 
Funny... this song.. somehow makes me feel nostalgic... And my heart is beating faster as i am hearing the whole song. 
 
Oh? it looks like a battle is about to start in this room? hahahahha....Yu-ri ah... i thank you a thousand times for bringing this Hyuuwon kid to me. Cause... *looks at Lee shin*
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
"oy, oy... Lee shin! i heard from the other students that you broke up with Kyu won? what's happening?"
 
"I just simply got tired of her"
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
But during the whole year when Kyu won was gone.. he hasn't even dated once. i've been worrying over that boy for awhile.. and it seems like he wouldn't take any first step about his relationship with Kyuwon. That boy... if only he opens up a little... everything should be solved... But then again, i'm just creating a spark. It's totally up to him whether he wants to blow it in order for it to become a fire, or leave the spark alone and not start the fire. I just hope that... with whatever decision he's making.... it's the best decision for them... a dicision that he won't regret in the future.
 
To be continued...... 
 
(It seems like professor Yoon-soo is really worked up about this? is she seeing her past self in lee shin and decides to help him? does both Kim suk hyun and professor feel that way? But hyuuwon is not backing off either! well... good luck Lee shin! and until next time! p.s please don't forget to subscribe and commment if you like the story ^^ i would really appreciate it!)