Wishing Upon A Star (Chapter 27)

Wishing Upon A Star

 

Okayyz here's the next chapter everyone! Hope that y'all will like it! (Green is Hyuuwon, Purple is Bo eun, Orange is Kyuwon, and Blue is Lee shin oh! and Red is Kangdungnim)

Suddenly rain came pouring down.I didn't bring an umbrella with me. hahaha... it's as if god is announcing my defeat. Do you hate me that much? Not only my family... but even my love life? why is everything so wrong for me? but... strange enough... seeing her smile.. was enough. Well... enough to give myself a reason to call myself a 'good guy'. Andtell myself 'You made her happy. You were her hero' but then again... why did i do that? Since when does somebody else's happiness matters to me? Huh...Lee Kyu won... you really can affect your surroundings. kyu won... *Then stopped walking then looked down* You really did change myself. The me who didn't need anyone's existance before i met you, is no longer here. I can no longer live alone. 8Tearssarted falling down* You selfish woman... Come back.. comebak! and take responsibility! how dare you... mess me up and then left me! threw me away....

"Um... excuse me... are you alright?"

*turns around*

"Omo...you're soaked..don't you have an umbrella?"

*looks away*

"Mbo? Where are your manners? *Takes out a handkerchief* You know the director will never forgive you if you get sick and miss practice.. *takes a proper look at him then realized his red eyes* were you... crying?"

*slaps her hand* "mind your own business!"

'Um..well kangdungnim told me to go after you"

"mbo? he did?"

"Yup. he said that there might be chances that you'll suicide."

"Hahahahaha. don't worry. A broken heart is not enough reason for me to kill myself. but i have other reasons as well, so it was possible?

'Yah! you shouldn't talk about suicide lightly!"

"You were the one who brought it up... um.. whats your name?"

"What's this? i already introduced myself earier."

"Well i forgot."

*gnaws* Bo Eun. Cha Bo eun" 

"Bo eun, huh?" *extends his hand* "Nice to meet you"

*shakes his hand* "Yup. nice to meet you too"

*MEANWHILE AT KYUWONS PLACE*

"Sorry for intruding..."

"Yup it's okay. make yourself feel at home."

"Oh Gyu won. You forgot to bring your umbrella! are you okay?" *Then notices Lee shins presence* 'Oh... you.. haven't seen you around lately?"

"It's been a while haraboje" *Bows*

*Bows back. Then moves closer to Gyu won to whisper* "Hey.. what happened to that Hyuuwon guy?"

"Huh?"

'I thought he liked you?"

"ah haraboje! you always assume that every single guy i bring over likes me!"

"Well... To be honest i kind of liked that Hyuuwon guy... even though one morning i find him in your room and all..."

'Shhh! haraboje you're too loud!"

*Lee shin looking relly pissed* "Ooohh.... so hyuuwon has visited once?"

"Ooh... you know him too Lee shin?"

"Know him? We're like buddies!" *with a sarcastic tone*

"Oh really? Well..i understand.. he's a good boy afterall..."

*Gyuwon just facepalms herself and tries to find a way to escape* "Um... i should make tea." *Looks at haraboje* "Haraboje... apparantly his mom and sister are out. So he'll stay here until they return"

"Oh sure, sure... i don't mind. but you see... i have a massive headache today...so i won't be able to chat with you like i usually do"

"Oh no, no...i don't mind. Actually...i'm very sorry for disturbing you"

"oh no no... make youself feel at home" *walks into his room*

Hm... it ooks like Hyuuwon had visited. *Feeling irritated* it's kind of pissing off... where's Gyu won? *walks into the kitchen* 'Yah! Gyu won"

"Shin ah! what're you doing in the kitchen? you can talk with...'

"Haraboje is having a massive headache. So i think he should rest"

"Oh is that so? well... you can wait in the living room. i'll bring the tea soon"

"No i don't want to" *Hugs her waist from behind *

*Gyu wons surprised. Then she slaps his hand* "Yah! what do you think you're doing?"

"It's just a hug. Why're you so embarassed?"

"Try to think the time and place! Sheeesh what's wrong with you?"

"Nag nag nag... women are all the same"

"What the hell is wrong with you? if you have a problem why don't you..."

*pulls her towards him then stops at a few militers before they could kiss*

"Wh-what..." *tries to break away from him but couldn't*

"You know i'm trying my best right now to hold back my anger and my yearning right now"

"Yearning... for what?"

*Moves a little closer* "Do you really want me to answer that?"

*turns bright red* "Th-then.. what makes you mad?"

*Getting seriously pissed* "Do you seriousy want me to kiss you right now?"

"Lee shin! what's gotten into you? Let me gooo!" *Hitting his head*

"Ouch ouch! calm down! okay, okay i get it!" *Let's her go* "Man.. you're one violent woman"

"And you're one big ert!"

"hey... is that anyway to treat a guest?"

"Well... can you start acting like one, and start to respect the owner of the house?"

*mumble mumble*

"Anyways... what on earth are we going to tell kangdungnim?"

"Well... considering that he hasn't called us... someone must've covered for us"

"Ah! Hyuuwon! It must've been him!"

"Why him?"

"He always had... eversince in america. He always covered for me when i mess up and stuff."

"Oh i see..."

"I never knew why he did that though...'

*looks at Kyu won with disbelief* "Did you really mean what you just said? you don't know why he's been doing it for you this whole time?"

"Nope. And everytime i asked, he just said that he feels responsible. Like a dependable older brother..."

"PFFFT!"

"Lee shin?"

De-dependable older bother? is that how Kyu won sees him? hahahaha he's so pitiful... i feel sorry for him...

"What's wrong?"

"oh... it's nothing... " *looks outside* "oh? the lights in my house are on. they should be home right now."

"Is that so? Um... did you finish your tea?"

"Yeah i did. Thanks... it tastes good." *gets up with his bag* "I should go."

"Yeah..."

*looks at her then gives her a light kiss*

"?!"

"Forgive me just this once! see you tomorrow!"

"Yah! Lee shin!" Jeez... *Turns bright red* What is he thinking?

*AT LEE SHINS PLACE*

"Ah! Oppa! sorry... we came late and took the key with us so..."

'Ah... don't worry about it. It's okay."

"You seem to be in a really good mood shin ah..."

"Oh really?"

"Really... it shows all over your face"

*Hyeong jeong looks closely at him* "Oppa... did something happen with Gyu won eonni?"

"omo? Some good news i hope?"

"Well... we kind of...'

'Kind of?"

"Got back together again"

"No way?!"

"Oh... i'm so happy for you!"

"Congrats Oppa!"

"Geez... you guys.. calm down..."

"Oh my~ Oppa's getting red"

"hyeong jeong!"

*hold his shoulder* "I really am happy for you..."

"Thanks omma"

"and this time... don't mess anything up!"

"i won't, i won't"

"Anyhow..." *Claps* " this calls for a celebration! Should we make a buffet?"

"Yup! Make lots and lots of food omma! Tonight we're going to party!"

"Yah you too... it's going overboard.. Yah! you're not listening are you?"

*MEANWHILE AT HYUUWON*

"okay... this far is enough. Thanks for getting me to my bus stop"

"oh don't thank me. Thank kangdungnim for asking me to take care of you"

"Sure. i'll tell him later" *the bus arrives* "i should get going now"

"Um! Have a safe trip! oh! and don't you dare kill youself!"

"Yah... that's not something you should be screaming in public"

"Ah... my bad"

"Thanks for your concern though" *Smiles then waves*

"Anytime! chingu!"

'Yah... eversince when am i your chingu?"

"Why not? i already saw your crying face anyways~"

"Yah!"

*The bus honks at him*

"Sheesh... can't you wait a little longer?"

"hahahahhaa you can't yell at the bus driver!'

"I'll get you later! Cha Bo un!"

"Come at me if you can!"

*He gets on the bus, sits at a seat near the window. Then shows his fist to Bo eun, indicating to her that he'll get her next time. And Bo eun just laughs at him*

Kyu wons friend... is one interesting character... oh well. omo.. i wonder what made him cry though? hm.... i'll ask him next time.

*MEANWHILE AT KANGDUNGNIMS HOME*

"Aish.... really these kids... they're trying my patience"

'But aren't you glad that they made up, at least?"

"Yeah.. well.. at one perspective i'm glad. But the other..."

"now, now... it's just the first rehersal. just make sure that they won't miss another"

"Alright. I guess i can let this one slide.' *Remembering Hyuuwon* "but that guy... Hyuuwon. He's quite pitiful"

"The guy who came from america?"

"Yeah him. it's obvious that he likes Kyu won. everyone can see right through him. well... except for Gyu won. that girl is as thick as ever."

"Hahahaha... well isn't that one of her charming points though?"

"Well... i guess"

'but i worry that thismight affect their performance... aftrall... in the play... Gyu won is supposed to be Hyuuwons lover afterall"

"Hm... that is indeed worrying. Let's just hope that lee shin has a big-open minded heart'

*kangdungnim remembering how possesive Lee shin was the last time they went out with her, then he sighs* "I HIGHLY doubt that"

"Well... we'll just see."

"Aish... i'll be contacting every single cast to come tomorrow!" *Walks into the bedroom with his phone*

"he sure is hot-tempered... isn't he?ohani?"

"yup! daddy is mad!"

"Yah! you hear me? make sure everyone gets the message. REHEARSALS TOMORROW MORNING. Tell them i moved it up, to make it up to the rehersal that we missed today!'

"Understood! i'll let everyone know!"

 

To be continued......

(hahahhaa let's see how lee shin will deal with his sense of possesiveness in the rehesals! and.... How will Hyuwon react to the new couple? please anticipate to the next chapter! don't forget to leave comments and opinions! i would love to see your reactions... (I hope it's not bad ><))