Wish Upon A Star (chapter 2)

Wishing Upon A Star

okay! here is the next chapter! i have soo much free time recently. So i will write the next chapter! oh and i noticed that i had errors in spelling in my previous chapters! i'm sorry! i will try to minimize that! anyways, the next chapter!!

Lee shins point of view:

I stared at that script that kim seok hyun hyung  gave me. Deciding on what i should do about it. It's obvious enough that there are better people out there than me. Well at least me in this condition. Ever since the operation my guitar skills have been as worse as ever. I can't even hold it properly, and my became rough. However, this is the only thing that me and my dad had in common, other than our looks. This is like the only thing that connects me to him. So i never gave up on it. However, i still don't understand why kang dung nim wants me to do this. Is it that he really wants me to do it. Or... he just wants to meddle with others affairs? because i know, that kyu won returned to korea, and i know, that he would never NOT offer her this opportunity. 

*Phone rings*

*Lee shin stares at the phone for a while, then finally decides to pick it up*

"anyong seo? who is speaking?"

"Lee shin... can i talk to tou face to face?"

i recognise this voice..."And why would i do that?"

"Just come to this cafe tonight. it's about work"

without asking, i can already recognise this very familiar voice. "very well. I'll see you at 7 then"

" Sounds good to me"

*closes his phone*

See? my hunch was right. Kim seok hyun did offer her this job. Now i have something to say against him. But then again, it really has been a while since i heard her voice. A voice that i often heard a while back. Even though i know her tone was different compared to how she used to talk to me through the phone. Just now,she was using her tone that she would normally use for business purposes, and not her normal tone.Before, her tone would normally tell me indirectly that she wants to see me. And i would reply with my tone that gives off the same vibe. But now... oh what on earth am i thinking right now? That was in the past. And in addition to that, I was the one who initiated our break up. So i shouldn't be the one talking right now.

*Out of boredom he then opens up his drawer, only to find his long forgotten posession*

"Oh? when did I keep this little guy here? i thought i had long lost you. Since you only make me remember sweet bitter memories." i said to myself while pinching the fluffly teddy bear.

"Oppa! what are you doing? talking to yourself in your room..."

"Oh.. hey sis" *Hiding the teddy bear under his desk*"Do you need something?"

"No. it's just that mom wanted me to tell you that you should go out once in a while. you'e been locking yourself in your room all day today. go and get some fresh air!" 

"No, it's okay. i don't feel like going outside anyways."

"hmph... Oppa you've returned to your cool normal-self ever since you broke up with that squash lemon face... To tell the truth i used to want you to turn back lke this. But now... you're just being a total jerk!" *while she slammed the door*

"What's up with her?" *Then takes the teddy bear out* "The only reason i'm not throwing you out is because i bought you with money" 

*His phone rings*

"anyong seo?" *puts the teddy bear on his desk* " Don't worry, i may not want to see you but i am a man of my word. i;m on my way out right now"

Now hearing her voice is almost painful. I don't know what to do with her anymore. She's just as stubborn as ever. Anyhow, i hope this meeting goes on well... because i can't be sure what will i do when i meet her. I may lose control, and may end up hugging her. But i can't be sure. I have to control myself. I know kyu won.I know that once we get together again she will eventually find out about the operation, and will blame herself for it. I know her, and i know what i'm doing. 

i know that this is the best for us... *while clenching his fist*

To be continued.....

 

(okay folks... what will happen during their meeting in the cafe? let's find out soon! (hopefully))