Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 23)

Wishing Upon A Star

 

Dear readers and subscribers... Thank you for your patience! here's the next chapter! i hope you like it! (^^)/ (Authors note: Orange is Kyu won, Green is Hyuuwon, Blue is Lee shin, and peach is Yu-ri)
 
*Awkwardness still in the air*
 
Hm.... i really can't come up with anything as a conversational topic. I thought of it really hard for a while, but then i gave up. I forgot the reason why i came here in the first place. I was supposed to help Lee shin compose for the ending song. And i wasn't that much of a help for the past hour. I just carefully watched him as he composes. As he delicately picked the guitar strings with his mature expression while he composes... really warms up my heart. I guess i shouldn't disturb him. *yawns* and i'm getting sleepy too... oh well... With Lee shins calming music... it wouldn't be strange to fall asleep... right?
 
*Around 10 minutes later*
 
Hm? i know she's been quiet but... she's strangely too quiet. *Turns around to check on her* god... did she just fall asleep? really this girl.. *takes off his jumper and then put it over her. Then he checked the time with his watch* we've been here for quite awhile, huh? Should i get some beverages?
 
*Someone then opened the door*
 
"Am i disturbing you?"
 
*Immidiately turns around* "You-"
 
"Now, now.... i just came here. wouldn't it be nice if we start fresh? our first meeting wasn't exactly the best way to get acquainted with someone"
 
"Well i don't wish to get acquainted with you"
 
"Well that's very nice of you" *looks at Kyuwon, then points at her* "Is she the reason why you're refusing to get acquainted with me?"
 
"What? how ridiculous-"
 
"Then why?"
 
"I just don't like you"
 
"Hey now. That's just unreasonable-"
 
*sighs* "You just remind me of a really unpleasant person"
 
"I do?"
 
"Yes. Yes you do" *takes a good look at him* "Well... i guess i am being unreasonable." 
 
"What the heck" *looks at Kyu won then walks toward her, then bends* "Kyu won-ssi, Kyuwon-ssi... wake up... it's pretty late now. Haraboje might worry"
 
"Umh? Lee shin? what's wrong? hee hee" *Then Kyu won  goes back to her slumber with a big grin on her face while snuggling a semi circle with her body like a kittly on the couch. It looks as if she's laying on someone's lap*
 
*Both Hyuuwon and Lee shin had expressions that were contrasting against each other. Lee shin's blushing bright red with eyes of disbelief. While Hyuuwon on the other hand... his face grew pale as white, but the same eyes of disbelief. As Hyuuwon clences his fist he remembered his conversation with Yu-ri earlier this afternoon*
 
Yu-ri: Ah... Hyuuwon! over here! over here!
 
Hyuuwon: *while sitting down* No need to shout... Yu-ri ah...
 
Yu-ri: But! it's been soooo long since i last saw you!
 
Hyuuwon: Like 3 days?
 
Yu-ri: Anyways, why did you call me out for drinks for? Why not ask Kyu won instead? *she said with a grin*
 
Hyuuwon: Why on earth are you grinning?
 
Yu-ri: *Pissed that he doesn't get the message* What's this? it's been almost 3 years now! No matter how dense a person is... this is just unbelievabe! Aishhhh i can''t wait any longer!!!
 
Hyuuwon: Wait... what?
 
Yu-ri: *points at Hyuuwon* YOU.
 
Hyuuwon: *Looks right then left, then points at himself* me?
 
Yu-ri: YES YOU. NOW!! listen to me... *then waves her hand back and forth indicating Hyuuwon to come closer to her* 
 
Hyuuwon: *Leans forward*
 
Yu-ri: For te past 3 years. YOU were in LOVE.
 
Hyuuwon: *Leans backwards instantly as he heard the word 'love'* What?
 
Yu-ri: Yup. For the past 3 years! 3 LONG YEARS HYUUWON!!
 
*people staring at their table*
 
Hyuuwon: Yah... keep your voice down... people are staring...
 
Yu-ri: If you don't believe me... shall i list down the number of proofs of your love towards her?
 
Hyuuwon: What?
 
Yu-ri: Oops, i need to go in a short while.Then i'll just list the top three.
 
Hyuuwon: *no comment*
 
Yu-ri: 3) She's the only girl that you address with '-ssi' at the end. 2) admit it. You were nervous when you tried to get in her apartment. and 1) If anything related to Kyu won comes up on a conversation, you would always want to know more, despite the fact that you hate socializing with people.
 
Hyuuwon:....
 
Yu-ri: well... gotta run! You think yourself whether the things i listed just now were true or not. After all... i'm not you, so i don't actually know what you're actually thinking. See ya! *Dashes off somewhere*
 
Hyuuwon: *Just sat there silently and he slowly feels his cheeks getting warm* 
 
*END OF FLASH BACK*
 
Kyu won-ssi.... do i really... love you? So much... that it pains me to see you dreaming of another man right in front of me... *Walks closer to her then lifts her up in a princess way*
 
"Yah! what're you doing?"
 
"I'll be borrowing the princess for a while" Then runs out of te recording room*
 
*Lee shin then chases them right after*
 
 
To be continued.......
 
(The princess is kidnapped! what will the prince do? and what is Hyuuwon doing? well.... i guess we'll have to wait until nex time!)