Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 4)

Wishing Upon A Star

anddddd the next chapter! enjoy! ^^ may i remind that comments and critiques are welcome! i am looking forward to responses!

WooHyun's point of  view:

It seems like i will be meeting up with Kyu won soon. It's really been a while. Well, a few days felt a while for us, since we were so glued together during our stay in the US. And here i am remembering old stuff... 

It was decided that i would be studying abroad for further studies in art. My parents were both well known choreographers and composers. For the public society, it is common sense that their only child would inherit at least one of their parents gift. Eversince i was a child people have been expecting much from me. Basically, me getting above average is to be expected. Any lower would be 'abnormal' to them. Even my tutors, they expect no less from excellent. 

Everyday they would drop so much expectations on my shoulders that i felt so tired of it. I always hated art, music, and all those kind of stuff. They took my parents away from me. They took away my freedom. They took all my reason for existing. Except for talking about how great i am in musical and theater arts, no one ever talks to me. It s kinda tiring when people just came and talk to you purely just to up to you. Only because you have a wonderful, and famous family background. Not even one person has come and talked to me, just for the sake of talking to me. It may sound stupid, but, i've always wanted to have a friend to chat over stupid stuff and nag over trival issues. I've always wanted a place where i can complain all my worries. I'm not saying that my parents hate me. They were just... never home. In fact, i wonder if i can ever call that empty house a 'home'. I finally got the hang of things, and decided that i will not be wavered by such feelings. i've decided that i will not even bother with these trival things, such as a 'home' and this 'love' feeling. I mean... i am a living proof that i can exist, survive, and live on without those things. 

"um... excuse me, No WooHyun-ssi? it has been decided that you will be attending dancing and vocal lessons today. And i will tell the rest of the schedule later."

My manager, and caretaker Yu-ri. She's incharge and responsible of me during my stay in the US. She may look young, but she's at least 7 years above me. 

"Um.... actually there is another student who apparently got a scholarship around the same time as you did"

"from korea?" i asked curiously

"Yes, she will be scheduled exactly the same as you are, exactly the same menu as you have."

"why?" i asked " do we have to be scheduled similarly?"

"Not similarly, but exactly the same. this is so that it is easier to manage you both at the same time. so it's for safety reasons too"

i flicked my tongue, showing how annoyed i am from the idea. Because, another annoying person will interfere in my life.

"please do get along well..." Yu-ri said while sighing. It wouldn't be that surprising though, if she got tired of my personality.

I was curious of this scholarship student. I thought that she might have a wonderful family background as i did. And girls normally obey their parents and have no trouble leading their life as a doll for the sake of her parents reputation. I can't wait, can't wait to see another version of me. i can't wait, to all day. And finally get to release some of my burdens.

"WooHyun ah... this is Lee Kyu won-ssi. starting from today you will be meeting each other often."

i looked at her overall. There was nothing special about her. She doesn't have the standard looks of a celebritys' daughter, nor have any special background. She was an ordinary, plain, college student. Kinda dissapointed my expectations.

"um... hello... nice to meet you! my name is Lee Kyu won. Pleased to make your aqcuaintance" she said with a wide grin on her face. 

"hi" i said to quickly end the conversation.

She looks rather pissed for some reason. well, it would be expected, since i'm very rude to her. 

"Now, now you two. Don't quarrel on your first meeting with each other" Yu-ri said, while patting on both of our shoulders. Then she lead us both to the training studio where we would train our dancing skills. The trainer looks pretty strict when i glanced at her. 

"Okay you two new scholarship students, i expect a lot from you"

ah, this kind of line again. It never gets old, now does it?

then without warning Lee Kyu won shouted on the top of her voice "Yes!! we will not dissapoint you!"

I turned around to give her a sharp glare, but then she just laughed it off. It seems that she is taking this dancing lesson lightly. Well, be very surprised that it won't be. Ugly girl.

When the lesson begun she can hardly catch up. Her movements weren't smooth, ad her rhythm was off. The instructor often yelled at her. And she would often apologise and promise to try harder. This sequence repeated several times. I can tell that the instructor became incredibly pissed at her. To the point that she might've given up on her. However she couldn't do that, due to job reasons. 

At the end of the day the instructor told me "good work" and i just bowed back to her. while she seriously told Lee kyu won off as soon as i left the room. Her shouting voice echoed through out the corridor. I kind of  felt sorry for her, but then again i don't really care.

*WooHyuns phone rings*

"Anyong seo? Yuri-ah... what's wrong? eh? you can't pick us up? why?! what? how on earth can the car broke down? ya! Yuri-ah! what do you mean don't leave her alone? ya!"

*phone disconnects*

That woman. how on earth could she not check the cars condition before coming here? Oh well, Gyu won should be done with her lecture anytime soon anyway. It wouldn't hurt to wait for her for a bit.

Then i noticed the lights in the studio shut off, one by one. Then Finally the instructor came out. i wondered why she came out alone. Then i asked the instructor whether she has seen Lee Kyu won. But then she told me that she finished lecturing her ages ago. Then out of impulse i ran towrds the room we just practised. There was one light on. i can see Lee Kyuwon. Trying to complete the routine properly. She often fell and often went out of rythm. But she always got up pulled herself together. 

I couldn't go in. I just couldn't. And here i am, ended up sitting againts the wall waiting for her to come out...

To be continued......

(awww what's gonna happen next i wonder? ^^ please wait for more updates!)