Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 41)

Wishing Upon A Star

Gyu won could barely hold her urge to actually run out to the campus herself, excited ot what awaits for her there. She held onto the envelope that she had held tight ever since haraboje handed it over to her.

As the bus came to a stop, gyuu won stepped out and rushed to the campus hall, with flushed cheeks. As soon as she entered, she saw a pitch dark room with one light that shone over lee shin that is standing by the podium that kangdung nim had given speech on during the afternoon. Gyu won panted from running all over the place and frowned at him.

“I thought you were supposed to meet me in front of your house. But you ended up making me running all over the place!” She bickered

“All over the place?” Lee shin raised a brow

“Well, only two places but that doesn’t change the fact that you made me run all the way-“

“You ran?” He raised the other brow as he smiles affectionately

Gyu won went silent as she blushed from embarrassment. “God I just keep on embarrassing myself don’t i?” she thought reluctantly in her mind.

Lee shin stepped down the stage as he walked slowly towards Gyu won. “Hey” he called out alluringly

“D-de?” Gyu won answered stagger.

“Do you know how I felt when you left for the U.S?”

Gyu won paused and then answered softly “Sad?”

“Very” He responded softly as he stared to the ground and halted as he was about 10 metres away from Gyu won. “I was really hurt, lonely and depressed. I returned being who I was before I met you” He said as he slowly looked up to Gyu won whos’ eyes were already glossy.

“I… had no idea” She whispered with guilt “I thought…” She continued as she gazed into him with love “You hated me”

Lee shin let out a soft smile “How can I ever hate you?” He whispered affectionately and left Gyu won speechless and flustered.

“There are many ways to hate a person” She replied as she looked away.

 Lee shin sighed then gulped before he began “Do you want to know what I answered to the lady?” He finally brought it up. The topic that has left Gyu won sleepless for the past few days.

 

She looked at him again and nodded slowly. Lee shin took a breath and finally let out “I’m taking the offer”

Gyu wons eyes widened at his statement. She can no longer hold back the tears and let them rush down her soft cheeks. “Ani. This is not how it’s supposed to be… I decided that i’ll support whatever decision he makes”

Lee shin looked at his girls heartbreaking expression and then asked reluctantly as he’s doing his best to not run to her and give her a big hug “Gyu won?”

“Hm?” She answered soft in between her silent cry. “he’s going to break up with me isn’t he?

“I’ll grow, mature and do my best to be able to stand a par with my wonder woman” He said with a sincere smile. Gyu won looked up to him and continued to listen “ I’ll save up as much money as I can and prove myself to be able to stand on my very own two feet, to support myself. I will not be wavered or tempted by other women overseas so that I’ll prove you…. you’re the only one for me” He said lastly with a smile

Gyu won stopped crying as she heard the last statement. “Mbo?”

Lee shin walked closer to her and squatted down and held her hand as he gently rubbed it “Will you let me be the man who’ll grow old with you?”

GYu wons eyes widened more and then cried her heart out loud, but even so in between her cries she said “You pabo! What’s this? Giving me the worst news possible then? What the hell am ii supposed to answer!!”

Lee shin chuckled and gave her a big hug “You know what they always say… bad news before the good news” then he lets go of the hug and held Gyu won gently by the shoulder “So? Your answer is?”

Gyu won sniffed a bit then answered “You jerk.”

Lee shin let out an extravagant laugh before pulling her into another tight embrace “I really love you gyu won. You being my wife-to-be is no longer your choice” He said as he tightened the hug

“Mbo ya?  So now you’re taking away my rights to choose my own husband?”

“There are no other guys in this whole country who’s more handsome than I am”

“Being handsome is only one of the many qualities required for a god husband material-”

Lee shin pulled out of the hug then cupped her face and placed a gentle kiss on her lips as he whispers “I won't let you feel the emotions that had consumed me when you left me, i promise. Therefore, you are now forever mine” As he slips on a ring on Gyu wons left ring finger.

As soon as Gyu won realized the circular object on her finger her face flushed bright red "Yah!! I didn't even-"

"AISH GYUWON!" I yell same out as soon as she started to bicker"Just accept the proposal already!!"

Gyu wons face shot upwards and saw a lee shin that was pissed off. "Can't you guys wait a little longer and give us some alone time??" He said as he stood up and crossed arms together.

Right before Gyu wons eyes came a tall cake that had "Congratulations!" on it along with flying baloons that were held by most of her classmates, including Bo eun, Hyuu won and Joon hee. One student placed a bandana which had a mini vail attached to it. While another tied a bow tie onto Lee shins neck. The coupled looked like a mini bride and groom.

"Lee shin planned all of this while saying 'I know she'll accept my proposal, so might as well order a wedding cake' with fulll confidence" Bo wun explained to the now confused and lost Gyu won.

"Joon hee and i even bet that you'll probably just smack him across the face for being such a jerk. We had our hopes up until he placed that ring on your finger" Hyuu won gritted as he pointed to the shiny object on her finger.

Joon hee then appeared wearing a robe that is similar to a pope's robe and called out "Yaaah face this way you two! And make your vows!" He called out cheerfully.

lee shin extended his hand and then looked at Gyu won with a smirk. "Come, yeobo"

"Being a jerk till the end, i see?"

"Mbo ya?" Lee shin gasped in shock "Girls would usually sway with those type of things. Not curse at the guy"

" Well, brace yourself since i'm not an easy girl to please" She stated. Though her blushing face didn't seem to convince Lee shin at all

"Why is she so cute? God i can bare;y restrain myself from kissing her already." Lee shin thought in his head.

"Ehem" Joon hee coughed just before he started "We all now gather here to celebrate a happy event. the pretend marriage of our beloved chingus... Lee shin and Gyu won!" Several claps followed as Joon hee finished

"Now, ' he begun " Will you lee shin hyung, vow to keep your promise that you just declared to gyu won just a few minutes ago?"

"I do"

Joon hee smiled broadly and turned to Gyu won "Well the Gyu won unnie~ WIll you vow to stay by Lee shin as his beloved wife who will always support him?" 

Gyu won smiled sincerely just before she answered "I do"


A/N: Hello there people~ i updated again ehehehe. Well then, i hope this update didn't dissapoint anybody in particular~ And most of all i hope you all enjoyed the update!

 

A couple more to go before the series really ends! (silently sobs in a corner) Bear with it just a little more guys~ 

 

you'll see the update (Hopefully) Soon enough! Thank you for staying with me all this time even through the times where i had a writers block for this! i love you all really! No one can ask for better readers such as yourselves! *sniff sniff* I'm getting emotional... anyways~ until next time! :)